“Conrad Miami.- Beautiful Nice and Fancy Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $199
Ranked #15 of 131 hotels in Miami
Mexico, Mexico
“Conrad Miami.- Beautiful Nice and Fancy Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really loved my stay at Conrad Miami Hotel. The rooms, facilities and SPA are nice, excellent and all the atmosphere is a delight. The best location in Brickell you can walk and have fun, restaurants, bars and nice shops. Relax with style.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Conrad

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Ivonne Mrs G,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am absolutely delighted with your wonderful review and very pleased that you had such a wonderful Conrad experience. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

795 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

During my stay (5 Nights) I didn't find any thing other than perfect service, excellent comfort and very helpful staff, it was a very nice stay in this hotel
Rooms is clean and very good to use
Breakfast is nice and staff are friendly
Meeting rooms are perfect for meeting, equipment are very good

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My family went to Miami this summer and stayed in the Conral Miami for a week. We had the ocean view suite and it was amazing. beds are comfy, has both shower and bath. the room has an incredible view and definitely one of the best i have ever been. Recommend to everyone!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Litchi21,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations for accommodations and I want to personally thank you for your recommendation. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Bremen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our German family stayed in the Conrad Miami for over a week and we had a great view over the city. The financial district was the first in-center district we ever stayed in because we have only stayed in outer Floarida on the coastlines. There were amazing restaurants from all different types of food and the international chefs had a true game with our taste buds.

We were made feel so welcome at this hotel and the grreat services that we want to come back as soon as possible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear neugeb_87,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled that you voted us best hotel in Miami and that you enjoyed our first rate service and location. The Financial District of Miami is fast becoming one of the most exciting neighborhoods to live, work and play. We have new businesses, restaurants and hotels arriving to make this a prime choice for the international traveler...and for those who like the beach; it’s just a short cab ride away.

Bonita Springs, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel. From the minute we arrived, we were treated with excellence. The bellman was very helpful. My father in law had already checked us in so we went straight to our suite. We stayed in a two bedroom suite with kitchen. The view was beautiful. The concierge recommended a Cuban restaurant for us and the food was delicious. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Our kids loved the pool but I don't think it was heated. Overall a wonderful stay in Miami.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Fadayomis,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite pleased to read that you and your family had such a wonderful stay in one of our 2 bedroom suites. With a full service kitchen, these suites are an excellent choice for our families visiting the Miami area for an extended period of time.

Thank you for your loyalty and if your travels bring you or your family back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

it was one of the best hotel experiences in my life, room is perfect, clean, wide, well maintained, full of useful stuff and have a nice view. Pool is nice, even-though I did't use it staff are professional and nice to me

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Conrad

Dear Anas N,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Miami is one of the most international cities in the world and I am very happy to know that a guest who has travelled from as far away as Jordan had an amazing 5 night stay at our hotel. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope to have the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I drove over from Naples for a weekend get-a-way. We were greeted at the front desk by a delightful young lady named Laura. Laura provided us with an overview of the hotel's features and amenities and a tour of the restaurant/lounge area. We found all of the staff to be friendly however, the real star of the property is Carlos the pool bartender. He went above and beyond making our stay memorable with a desire to return. Try his mango colada it's the best in Miami. I would also like to mention Francois the Concierge, he was a fountain of information and a true gentleman. Thanks to all for a great weekend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 34467John_C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite delighted regarding your review of our team members Laura, Francois and Carlos. They are fabulous and well-loved team members providing innovative and responsive service experiences for our guests. And, yes I must agree that the Mango Colada is pretty amazing.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!