“very good experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $169
Ranked #13 of 130 hotels in Miami
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My family went to Miami this summer and stayed in the Conral Miami for a week. We had the ocean view suite and it was amazing. beds are comfy, has both shower and bath. the room has an incredible view and definitely one of the best i have ever been. Recommend to everyone!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Litchi21,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations for accommodations and I want to personally thank you for your recommendation. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

884 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Bremen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our German family stayed in the Conrad Miami for over a week and we had a great view over the city. The financial district was the first in-center district we ever stayed in because we have only stayed in outer Floarida on the coastlines. There were amazing restaurants from all different types of food and the international chefs had a true game with our taste buds.

We were made feel so welcome at this hotel and the grreat services that we want to come back as soon as possible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear neugeb_87,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled that you voted us best hotel in Miami and that you enjoyed our first rate service and location. The Financial District of Miami is fast becoming one of the most exciting neighborhoods to live, work and play. We have new businesses, restaurants and hotels arriving to make this a prime choice for the international traveler...and for those who like the beach; it’s just a short cab ride away.

Bonita Springs, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel. From the minute we arrived, we were treated with excellence. The bellman was very helpful. My father in law had already checked us in so we went straight to our suite. We stayed in a two bedroom suite with kitchen. The view was beautiful. The concierge recommended a Cuban restaurant for us and the food was delicious. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Our kids loved the pool but I don't think it was heated. Overall a wonderful stay in Miami.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Fadayomis,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite pleased to read that you and your family had such a wonderful stay in one of our 2 bedroom suites. With a full service kitchen, these suites are an excellent choice for our families visiting the Miami area for an extended period of time.

Thank you for your loyalty and if your travels bring you or your family back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

it was one of the best hotel experiences in my life, room is perfect, clean, wide, well maintained, full of useful stuff and have a nice view. Pool is nice, even-though I did't use it staff are professional and nice to me

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Conrad

Dear Anas N,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Miami is one of the most international cities in the world and I am very happy to know that a guest who has travelled from as far away as Jordan had an amazing 5 night stay at our hotel. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope to have the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I drove over from Naples for a weekend get-a-way. We were greeted at the front desk by a delightful young lady named Laura. Laura provided us with an overview of the hotel's features and amenities and a tour of the restaurant/lounge area. We found all of the staff to be friendly however, the real star of the property is Carlos the pool bartender. He went above and beyond making our stay memorable with a desire to return. Try his mango colada it's the best in Miami. I would also like to mention Francois the Concierge, he was a fountain of information and a true gentleman. Thanks to all for a great weekend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 34467John_C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite delighted regarding your review of our team members Laura, Francois and Carlos. They are fabulous and well-loved team members providing innovative and responsive service experiences for our guests. And, yes I must agree that the Mango Colada is pretty amazing.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Lisbon, Portugal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed there two days in September with my girlfriend and the entire experience was very weak.
To start it was proposed to us to change from a double king size bedroom to a two queen size bedroom with bayview. We kindly accepted. When we arrived at the room we found out that the size of the beds were notthing but queen, but a most likelly a typical single. The room wasin very bad shape. the furniture was full dents and scratches. Some areas of the bedroom were full of dust, the shower didn´t work properly and the eletrical wiring in the room was at plain site. My feet were caught in the middle of the wires when I was seated at the desk working. This lack of attention is not normmaly in a Conrad.
To add negative point to the whole experience, we called the parking from our room, asked for our car, we went down more than 20 floors trough two different elevators, and when we arrived downstairs we still had to wait 15 minutes for our car. This could be a single situation, but it was quite frequently to happen.
On our checkout we expressed our concerns and the lack of the Conrad experience. All that we received from the frontdesk was "I´m sorry".
I´m also sorry that when a client is so unpleased with the experience all that is given to him is a simple sorry from the frontdesk. The least that it could be done was a formal excuse from the manager of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Ines D,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of the Conrad Miami, I want to personally apologize for not meeting your hotel expectations during your stay. Please know that I am available at any time for further discussions and you are more than welcome to contact my office directly at your convenience.

I can only hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy the flawless service and accommodations that you deserve. If there is anything I could do for the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Offenbach, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed 2 nights before our Carribean Cruise in the Conrad Miami. I would like to emphasize the superb service of the front desk. These guys were very helpful with changing of a room and on the other day contacting my bank after credit card problems. Thank you once again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Filip K,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to read about your great service experience and stay before your Caribbean Cruise. It is very important to our team that our guests have a wonderful stay before and after their cruises. I am delighted to know that we excelled in this experience for you.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!