“Excellent Staff, memorable trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #12 of 129 hotels in Miami
Miramar, United States
“Excellent Staff, memorable trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The staff at the Conrad is probably the friendliest and most professional staff I've dealt with in the Hilton Brand and possibly the best overall. The hotel is clean, looks great. The only knock I have on the hotel is that you have to go to the 25th floor to go to your room. So if your room is on the 20th floor you must take an elevator to the 25th floor and then take a different elevator to go to the 20th to get to your room. Check-in/Check-out is friendly and quick. Will visit again if the occasion ever pops up.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Michael V,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read your compliments regarding our staff. Our team members excel at creating a flawless and timely service experience for our guests.

If the occasion to travel to Miami presents itself again, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

929 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Bonita Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was a delight to stay in the hotel for the brief visit. Everything went fine. I got value for money. The location is very good for what I wanted and a gateway to many interesting places in Miami. the excitement of the visit started from the arrival at the ground floor reception, to the 25th floor reception and finally to the very clean and private bedroom.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ken F,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami delights in providing our contemporary luxury travelers with innovative and unexpected experiences. As I read your review, I noted that this took place the moment you stepped out of your car. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Nuremberg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad Miami before going to Key West and I have to say: From parking the car, to the reception, rooms and service - everything was just wonderful. Not to mention the view from the room which was just incredible. If you want to have a luxury stay, be sure to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask for Bayview.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear geespice,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. What a wonderful review. I was happy to read that the Conrad Miami provided an excellent start to your Key West vacation and if your travels bring you back from Key West, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night on September 21st. It really is a beautiful hotel but the best part was the customer service. The staff were all very friendly and the concierge was extremely helpful. She even gave us a bottle of water and an umbrella in case of rain on our walk to Mary Brickell Village. There was a metro mover station right across the street so easy access to any location downtown. Also the espresso machine for morning caffeine fix in the room was a very nice touch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear KBcubed,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read that the Conrad Miami service experience exceeded your expectations for you and your husband's stay. Sometimes it's all about the little touches.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad Miami this past weekend and had a GREAT stay. Mariamalia and the housekeeping team were AMAZING!!! I got an upgraded bay view room which was amazing. The room was remarkably clean and spacious. I was celebrating my birthday and they went above and beyond to make my room and stay enjoyable. The staff exceeded my expectations by doing small tasks such as sending me a personalized birthday card from the housekeeping team, a complimentary amenity from IRD as well as the front desk sending a birthday note card. I will definitely return to the Conrad Miami!!!

Room Tip: Bay view is a must!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Denise A,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was thrilled when you mentioned our Director of Housekeeping, Mariamalia, and her team. We have one of the finest housekeeping teams that I have had the pleasure to work with and I am extremely proud of the personal attention that was shown to you. The Conrad Miami delights in providing our contemporary luxury travelers flawless and timely service with the unexpected touch.

Kind Regards,

winter park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was impressed with the décor, staff and extremely clean room. The restaurant was very clean and the servers were awesome. While the food was extremely good - the portions were small- If it wasn't for dessert would have still been hungry.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Carmenv R,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was extremely pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations in service and accommodations. Please know that your valuable feedback regarding our portion sizing has been forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was a perfect introduction to Miami: posh, lively, stylish and very international. The staff chatted us up and answered all our questions, the room was gorgeous and the breakfast was great. Don't they say that loyalty has it rewards. They certainly proved it to us on this visit,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear SORBA1,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Wow, what an amazing compliment for us. Thank you for all your kind words and we will always look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!