“Nice luxury hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #13 of 130 hotels in Miami
Burlington, Vermont
“Nice luxury hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The rooms and facilities of the Conrad Miami are the strongest points of this hotel. It features nicely decorated rooms and a very nice swimming pool to relax. Everyone is very professional and friendly, which creates a nice atmosphere throughout the hotel. The food was very good at the hotel's restaurant, but a little expensive for the size of the portions. I would recommend this hotel, especially if you can get a good deal on the rooms rate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear GeorgeCRX9,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that you and your family had a wonderful stay at our hotel. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

889 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Generally not a bad hotel - positives - clean and sharp, well appointed - negatives - elevators are bizarre (it's like working a Chinese puzzle to get from you room out of the hotel) and a crappy gym buried in the bowels of the hotel. Service was good and friendly, food was good and the location is ideal if doing business downtown. I would stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear acr1960,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami strives for a hotel experience that is flawless, timely and responsive and I was very happy to read that it was a standout experience for you. We are currently working on improvements to our gym. Please know that your valuable feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Luckily I am here on a work trip because between the room service food prices/ Parking Prices this trip would not be worth it for me.

Good Stuff- Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. My favorite is the Help Desk Guy Enrique. This guy needs a promotion. We had issues with our parking linking it with my work corporate account, and a few other things and he remained professional and friendly and courteous at all times resolving our issues or any questions we had. We had a bay view room and it was beautiful and the rooms are nice and kept well clean. It's nice to have a restaurant/ bar lounge and pool all in the same place but yet a lot of places are walking distance.

Bad Stuff- I totally get people in Miami all workout and probably starve themselves to keep their image. Well if you are that person this is the place for you to stay. Room service dessert brought my coworker ice-cream that was a round scoop the size of a butter cup. It's basically like a taste tease. I didn’t try the Atrio restaurant inside because even the photos food did not look like decent portions although my coworker said the burger was amazing! Room service does charge gratuity and a 5 dollar service fee so for 2 sodas at 6 dollars each it cost 16 dollars. Again this is sodas not margaritas!! You are better off walking to the lounge bar and picking up your drink there. Also the lobby on the 25th floor... That’s just confusing and pointless. I feel bad for foreign people that come to stay here. They must think we are insane!

If you are into dressing up in a 3 piece suit and a fancy cocktail dress and love to spend money than this is your spot.

Room Tip: AC works great/ the beds and pillows are extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear theresa b,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to read that we exceeded your expectations for service and accommodations and thank you for your compliments regarding Enrique. He is one of the best. Please know that your concerns regarding the room service charges have been forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel really is great. Rooms are well equipped - bed, lights, WiFi, mini bar, bath and shower, iron etc.
The sole complaint is that something is wrong with TV. Ordered movies don't play.
Minor irritation is also that you have to go up to 25th floor to the lobby then down to own room via another lift, but nothing too dramatic.
All in, a fantastic hotel and easily recommended.

Dear BojanNenadic,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read about your almost perfect and fantastic stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this excellent hotel between 31 August and 02nd September and must register that it's a great hotel. BUT I had a terrible surprise some days later...

The staff very polite. Really worried to show a lot of attention. Excellent staff.

The room is big and very clean with nice amenities.

The location is nice but for those want to go to the beach (my case), a little bit far, but nothing bordered.

In fact, I would recommend this hotel for everyone, as it's really a nice hotel with a great staff a very nice room. I WOULD.

Some days after I checked out, I discover that plus the 168.37 dollars that I payed (me and my wife paid a part in cash), they charged my credit card with another's 92.7 dollars, without any explanation. My hotel receipt is very clear: it was paid 168.37 in credit card and another 168.37 in a debt card. NEVER PLUS 92.7 dollars.

I feel that I was cheated.

And I'm very sorry with that, as the hotel was really nice. But to be cheated after your stay, does not value.

Dear Mineirim,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to learn that a mistake took place with some charges to your credit card. I have been informed that upon your notification, my team promptly removed the charge from your card. Please know that your concerns have been addressed with the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will ensure that these mistakes do not happen in the future.

With my personal apologies, I will hope to have the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Ramona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Everything was top shelf. The facility, the staff and the comfort. Nice view too!!!
I accidentally left my Internet hotspot in the room... Called, they found it and shipped it back to me with little problem.

• Stayed July 2013
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Ramonaguy,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that on this occasion we exceeded your expectations for service and accommodations. I also want to thank you for acknowledging the commitment of our team members to find and return, by mail, a valuable item that you had left behind.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great service and hotel amenities only down side was parking valet only and was $39 per day. Beautiful view by the bay in bay view rooms and on the 25th floor restaurant. all rooms were 16th floor and up which was nice.

Dear Iluv2travel1983,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in service, accommodations and the outstanding views overlooking the bay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!