“Love Conrad Miami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #12 of 129 hotels in Miami
San Jose, California
“Love Conrad Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While not located very conveniently to South Beach, this is the perfect place to stay if you need to be downtown. Right across the street is a free tram that can take you most any place downtown. I used it every day I was there. There was never a wait of more than a few minutes.

Happy hour is a great time to sit on the balcony with a nice glass of Veuve. I found the margarita cocktail too sweet. Breakfast was very good, but pricey. The bill for two was over $60. Fortunately this is waived if you are Hilton Gold. You just have to pay tax/tip of $4.32 per person. Our room overlooked the pool and bay. The building construction across from the pool was not bothersome. The walk across to the pool was a bit of a journey. Also, the pool area needs to be picked up more often. Lots of water toys are left out and not organized.

The gym is pretty good for a hotel gym. My partner surprised me after a long week of work with a massage and facial. Loved it!!! That was the best part of the say.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear heymuchacho,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read your review as it seems you had a wonderful stay while enjoying all the local amenities.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, the Conrad Miami would love to have the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

922 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

For yet another corporate hotel the guys here strive to deliver good service. The 'up to reception' 'down to your rooms' is a little strange and can be inconvenient when its busy as it means two elevator rides. Eating and drinking in is also more expensive than it should be, however, there are alternatives near by. TIP: good for work not such a great location for vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on the bayside.
Dear OneZeroBravo,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We get many comments about the layout of the elevators in our building and the inconvenience if you are in a hurry. But, from a design perspective, we are the only hotel in the area where the lobby, restaurant and commons areas are all located on the 25th floor. Thus allowing for all our guests a beautiful, panoramic view of the bay and the city skyline and it’s a great place to unwind with a cocktail in the evening or breakfast in the morning as you overlook the bay.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations for service. If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit.

Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Every member of the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed having breakfast on the outdoor terrace and looking out over Biscayne Bay each morning. The fitness center has modern equipment and was never crowded. The elevator situation is odd, but you get used to it. You will take one elevator from the ground floor to the 25th floor which is the hotel lobby and restaurant, but then take a different set of elevators down to whatever floor your room is on. We did not rent a car while in town so cannot speak to the parking/valet situation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Bill_Sack,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in service, accommodations and the outstanding views overlooking the bay for your morning breakfasts. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit.

Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We took a family vacation with our kids to Miami. Among the hotels we stayed at, Conrad was by far the best. From our room, we had a great view of the bay. The room was spacious enough for the whole family and soundproof. The wonderful staff made sure we had an enjoyable stay. Though its located in the financial district of Miami, the trolley and other free public transportation methods made it easier to commune back and forth to the different tourist attraction.

• Stayed August 2012
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Leyokiziola,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read that your family's stay was so enjoyable. As we are located in the Financial District, many people consider our hotel business only. But, the Conrad Miami strives to personalize every guests experience and this includes our families. Make sure you check out the new ping pong table by the roof-top pool...our latest addition for all ages.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was down in Miami for wedding. The valet flat out lied to us upon first arrival. He inform me I had to valet or self park during check in and it was 38 per day. You do not have leave your car with them! There is $5 parking nearby or street parking. Valet is actually $46 per day (highway ROBBERY). One of mornings i had 2 cups of coffee in hand and shopping bags.Three guys at valet stared at me instead of holding the door. After check in when we got to our room, there were cleaning supplies on the vanity and bath mat was missing. Our shower drain was not working and our towels on 2nd day smelled like mildew. Our bed was not comfortable. Our rate through hotwire was $100 per night but its normally $300. Internet is $15 per day. Breakfast is $24 plus tax. If I had paid $300 a night I would have asked for a refund. The hotel is beautiful and located in prime spot. It is not kid friendly. If you are going to spend $300 per night go to kimpton hotels much better experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear sandra s,

On behalf of the Conrad Miami, I want to personally apologize for not meeting your hotel expectations upon the delightful occasion of a Miami wedding. I can truly understand your disappointment and I would be most appreciative if you could contact my office directly for further discussions.

I also want to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to review our hotel. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

One of my best stays in a hotel. I arrived late and tired. I was greeted with a bottle of water and extra upgrades just because. A clean and cool room waited me and the bathroom was extremely clean and well equipped. The breakfast is plenty and high quality. The choices were too much to try them all. :) With the business discount and the free upgrades this was totally worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

It is the worst hotel where I stayed, my experience in this hotel was a nightmare. the hotel blocked me over two thousand dollars by mistake, attention was terrible. I highly recommend not staying at this hotel. You can hear the noise of the machine Room from the elevador inside the Room. The Bayview is a fraud. Etc etc etc. The hotel just hace a good locación.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Cesar C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations for service and room accommodations. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and they are carefully reviewing your concerns.

We are dedicated to providing our guests with an exceptional and flawless stay. As this was not the case, I sincerely request that you contact my office for further discussions at a convenient time for you.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!