“Miami meeting a success thanks to the Conrad Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $299
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Miami
A TripAdvisor Member
“Miami meeting a success thanks to the Conrad Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent hotel for my medical meeting. I will return in the future. Everyone was very helpful, the facilities were very clean and the food was great!! I enjoyed the fitness room, as well as the in-room dining and other amenities.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations during your recent medical meeting. Our teams are committed to providing a personalized experience for all our business guests and I am proud to know that we hit all the right notes including excellent accommodations, food and amenities- including our fitness room.

If your business or personal travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great location, and a beautiful hotel! We enjoyed our night after we got married there! Great staff and great service! We enjoyed the sushi restaurant down the street, and enjoyed lunch on the deck of The Conrad. The views from the rooms were breathtaking!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear A B,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on such a momentous occasion. I am absolutely delighted to know that your wedding day was such a success! Congratulations and we hope to have the honor of your return visit upon your anniversary.

Bogotá
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed a couple of weeks ago with my husband he was on a business trip. I liked the location of the hotel is really close to the bay so you can take a really nice afternoon walk. The room was spacious and we had a nice ocean view. The only thing I did not like was the Hotel bar we went one night to watch the NBA finals, the bartenders were not that nice to us, they looked they were on a hurry the whole time so we decided to go back to the room and finished watching the game there, we did not feel welcome. Overall it is a nice Hotel to stay for a couple of days in Miami.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear marisavela,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to read that we met with your expectations for the majority of your stay, but I was disappointed to learn about your service experience during the exciting NBA finals. It seems that we missed an opportunity to provide you, our guest, an engaging and memorable time during this basketball season and for this I send my sincerest apologies.

Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members. If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for your return visit.

Kind Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Conrad in Miami for 5 days. This was the best experience ever. The hotel is extremely nice. The rooms and view are beautiful. The hotel is in a great location and only minutes away from popular sites. I recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a luxurious getaway at an affordable price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite pleased to read that you and your husband had such a wonderful stay. Because we are located in the financial district many people assume we are only a business hotel, but the Conrad Miami is a fabulous experience for couples, families and singles traveling for their vacations.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is one of my favorite Hilton properties in the US. Its a very modern, chic hotel with rooms located between the 16 and 35th floors, you actually check in on the 25th floor. The rooms are beyond spacious (if you get one of the resdences, you have a full service kitchen and two bathrooms), the views are amazing all around and the service here is excellent at every turn. The front desk is great, room service is very nice (they made a mistake in my order but corrected it with no real issue) and it just has a rich feeling everywhere you look. The pool is a hike (its located across the parking garage on the rooftop there, but that appears to be the case with several hotels in that area), but very quaint and relaxing. Its relatively inexpensive to stay, but pricey to eat and drink at - Be prepared for the service charge they add on at every meal and at the bar (for example its $20 even with a free breakfast coupons for two). The only potential downside is the location (and that is subjective, its close to where I needed to be for work) - Its located in the Financial District - there are lots of restaurants, etc nearby, but its not exactly near a cultural center or the beach. However, if you are looking for a trendy and fun place to stay in that part of the city, I highly, highly reccomend.

Room Tip: Try to upgrade to one of the residences, they are literally apartments with a full kitchen and two b...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear LouisLeroy,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am absolutely delighted to read that we are one of your favorite Hilton properties in the US. As you mentioned that you travel on business and we, being located in the Financial District, are within walking distance to many of the major firms and corporations in this area. To Miamians, this district is better known as Brickell and it is considered one of the fastest growing and most diverse areas of Miami.

Please know that by the end of 2014 and beginning in 2015, we will experience a cultural renaissance in this area as the grand re-opening of the newly construction Miami Art Museum and Miami Science Museum will take place right across from the Adrienne Arsht Performing Center. This will be a spectacular event for our city and the Conrad Miami will be just around the corner.

IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here when visiting brother before leaving for a cruise out of Miami port. This hotel had everything we were looking in a hotel: clean rooms, modern appeal, comfortable bed, helpful and friendly staff. Nice gym and on site restaurant as well.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear waitn4alily,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was thrilled to read that we provided a flawless and stylish guest experience the night before your cruise departed. If your travels bring you back for a longer stay then I will hope for your return.

Best Regards and Bon Voyage,

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Amazing hotel, beautiful rooms, great location for dinning and thing to do in the evening. Conveniently located across the street from people mover (mini train). Great view of downtown, the bay, and Key Biscayne. Pool is heated and on the roof of the garage I found that a bit strange but once you are layer out you can relax.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jma7300,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read about your beautiful stay and its convenience and location for your Miami visit. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!