“Filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #12 of 129 hotels in Miami
“Filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

As Conrad Hilton once said: "It has been, and continues to be, our responsibility to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality." Annie Roquette did exactly what Mr Conrad said many many years ago. Through out our stay every single team member of this hotel showed exceptional hospitality to me and my family. Bravo Conrad Miami. You are an Icon in Miami and your services speak for itself.

Of course being a Diamond member helps with getting more perks at the hotel. =P

Room Tip: Stay at one of the higher floor with Water view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Ramhotels,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am always delighted when a guest quotes Mr. Conrad Hilton, especially, in regards to one of our team members. Annie is a diamond at the front desk and I am pleased to know that she succeeded in providing an excellent service experience for you and your family.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

929 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Panama, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great Hotel. Good for couples. Well located in the center of Brickell. Nice view, nice rooms, nice service. Excelent expirience all around. The rate I got was the best I got from all the prime hotels in Brickell avenue. Close to the american airlines arena and the bayside mall.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Paul D,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite delighted to read that we succeeded in providing an excellent stay while at the same time providing the best rate for the Brickell Avenue area. We hope that this experience will bring you back to the Conrad Miami upon your next visit.

Hackettstown NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The view from the sky lobby is great. My room was very nice for the one night we stayed there. Gave us a crib no charge.

Parking is expensive, we did self park so I could take my time shuffling / sorting my luggage. Self parking not attached but covered walkway. Need credit card for auto pay on exit.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Jim-Kristen,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations upon your one night stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit.

Toronto,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hotel is nice, but but I got there they first gave me a room that reeked of smoke ... it was truly aweful. After I complained they told me it was their only room left, a smoking-room and they gave me a suite just for that night. But, why on this earth would they even try to give me a smoking room ??????
Parking gets very very very expensive, either self park or valet. And the lobby and elevators where the parking building is ... stunk like a public washroom... - Just to make it clear it wasn't the hotel that smelled bad it was the building across, where people park and where the pool is.
I would not go back there. Plenty of other hotels in that area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Melina G,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for your disappointing guest room and parking experience. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

I would also welcome your call for further discussion. Please feel free to contact my office directly at your earliest convenience.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Booked one night with hotwire and then a second direct with conrad. Because I bookes the first with hotwire I had a queen for both nighta not the king id paid for certainly for night two I bookwd directly with them.

Hotel is very nice for the rate however two things reallu irritated me.

1. Parking. .. $48 vallet or $29 self park. Its not just this is extortion, rather on self park $20 is the minimum charge for 10 hours..so if you go in and out at morning for breakfast and at night again its veru expensive (I know its miami but the Lincoln mall lot is way cheaper for instance).

2. Im flying at 10pm so I called the front desk and asked if I could check out 2-3 hours later...answer was yes but half day rate charge.

Sincw I checked in ay 1.30am I wonder if I get half my first day rate discounted if thats the rule? Its Monday morning the place is empty and it takes 20 minutea to clean a room..2-3pm wasnt an unreasonable request.

For these two reasons I wouldn't stay here again. Icon acroas the street was not quite as nice but overall better value.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear carlflorida,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was dissappointed to learn that we did not meet with your expectations for flawless service. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

We hope to have the honor of a return visit. If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a very luxurious hotel in Miami. We spent 3 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are wonderful and there is great attention to detail. Breakfast was good, but could be improved considering the rest of the hotel that is very good. Look forward to visiting again !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Christine H,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read your review and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Miami. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Oakland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I came for a conference and would not return to this hotel if I have to go to Miami again. The lobby is on the 25th floor. You have to take one set of elevators to the lobby, and then switch to another set of elevators to go down to your room. Then from your room, you have to go up to the 25th floor, around a corner and take another set of elevators to the ground floor. The strange and highly inconvenient elevator configuration is the only thing that differentiates it from every other hermetically sealed corporate box hotel you could stay in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear jsoak,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to read that our hotel surroundings did not surpass your expectations. We are committed to providing a contemporary and stylish ambiance for our guests. And, while I agree the elevator configuration is a bit inconvenient, it does allow for all of our guests to experience the fabulous views of Biscayne Bay.

If I can convince you of a future stay then we will look forward to your next visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!