“Luxury in Miami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $169
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Phoenix, Arizona
“Luxury in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a very luxurious hotel in Miami. We spent 3 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are wonderful and there is great attention to detail. Breakfast was good, but could be improved considering the rest of the hotel that is very good. Look forward to visiting again !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Christine H,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read your review and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Miami. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Oakland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I came for a conference and would not return to this hotel if I have to go to Miami again. The lobby is on the 25th floor. You have to take one set of elevators to the lobby, and then switch to another set of elevators to go down to your room. Then from your room, you have to go up to the 25th floor, around a corner and take another set of elevators to the ground floor. The strange and highly inconvenient elevator configuration is the only thing that differentiates it from every other hermetically sealed corporate box hotel you could stay in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear jsoak,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to read that our hotel surroundings did not surpass your expectations. We are committed to providing a contemporary and stylish ambiance for our guests. And, while I agree the elevator configuration is a bit inconvenient, it does allow for all of our guests to experience the fabulous views of Biscayne Bay.

If I can convince you of a future stay then we will look forward to your next visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The first thing to note about this hotel is that the lobby is on the 25th floor. Guest rooms are below the lobby and there are one or 2 bedroom condos above. The 2bed condos have 2&1/2 baths a kitchen area and a living room with a balcony. The bath in the master bed had a view overlooking Key Biscayne.
The bar on the 25th floor has an outside terrace with a view to die for, the only problem with it is its also where the die hard smokers hang out.

Room Tip: Try for a room on floor 26 or above
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear mcesteve,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite amused by your description of our bar terrace, as I was not sure so if I should read this literally or figuratively...either way I know it was complimentary and I do thank you.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we hope to have the pleasure of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a one bedroom suite and stayed there for one night during AQUAGIRL. SO NICE. clean nice service. Only thing i dont like is the pool being so far from the room. other than that great. Having the whole room surrounded with windows was great, the granite bathroom with the jacuzzi in the room was even better!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear lux_anima,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were quite honored to be your hotel of choice during the Aqua Girl event. This is a fabulous event for Miami and we hope it was a great success.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward for your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly,

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I would recommend this hotel with my eyes shut. What a service! Excellence is every detail from the smiley front desk attendant to the very clean room and comfy bed. Conrad Hilton was known for his willing desire to accomodate guest all over the world and this property in particular sure is up to that dream. The view from the Hotel is breath taking and everyone is polite and courteous. Hundreds of restaurants and shops around so you can walk around feeling safe. My favorite Hotel in Miami so far and I will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for the bay view. Amazing!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lsgallo,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read your excellent review and even more so when you mentioned Mr. Conrad Hilton. I am reminded that all of our achievements are done in his name and his vision for hospitality.

When your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I recently stayed at the Conrad Miami for 5 days over the Memorial Day weekend. I reserved two bedroom residence which was nice experience. It was like having my own Miami apt. The hotel took me to 3 different residences until I found the one I liked. I did not like the view of the first. The second had a great view but faulty dish disposal. The third had a great view and everything in working order except the washing/dryer machine which we found about about later. No big deal. The hotel staff is always very nice, attentive and we loved Kefyrah the concierge. She was very helpful and a really great person. he pool is inconvenient toe access and not very big at all but nicely appointed. They have imitation grass tennis courts which are nice but needed some cleaning. Brickell is great up and coming area with a lot of luxury restaurants and hotels nearby. The only thing missing in Brickell is a nice beach.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Leland C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami excels in personalizing each guest stay and I was delighted to read that our team members accompanied you upon a personal viewing of our residence suites to find the right one for you.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were very pleased to stay in this modern and very conveniently located Conrad. Stunning architecture and interiors and high standard amenities. We have been very friendly welcomed at check-in and upgraded to preferred room view a view as HH Diamond Members. Complimentary internet access throughout the stay, breakfast and access to wine lounge for free drinks and refreshments were all very welcomed bonuses.

Room was of a very good space, clean and cozy. Evening turn down service and supply of all bathroom amenities twice daily were really nice. Hotel offers very nice continental breakfast in big hall on 25th floor which is full of light with amazing views of Key Biscaine from the terrace opened 24/7. Adjacent restaurant is connected to wine lounge where you can enjoy complimentary wine and snacks every night from 4.00 till 7.00 PM.

Pool and spa are both in the section of the hotel opposite to the main building, within 5 minutes walking distance from the room. It was nice to swim a bit each afternoon and then anjoy the glass of wine on the terrace.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Martin M,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite pleased that you mentioned the fabulous views off the 25th floor terrace. It is one of my favorite places of the hotel, especially in the morning as the sun is rising. This view comes standard with all of our Bay View guest rooms.

As a loyal Hilton Honors Diamond member, we thank you for your stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!