“A Bar Terrace to die for” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $299
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“A Bar Terrace to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The first thing to note about this hotel is that the lobby is on the 25th floor. Guest rooms are below the lobby and there are one or 2 bedroom condos above. The 2bed condos have 2&1/2 baths a kitchen area and a living room with a balcony. The bath in the master bed had a view overlooking Key Biscayne.
The bar on the 25th floor has an outside terrace with a view to die for, the only problem with it is its also where the die hard smokers hang out.

Room Tip: Try for a room on floor 26 or above
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear mcesteve,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite amused by your description of our bar terrace, as I was not sure so if I should read this literally or figuratively...either way I know it was complimentary and I do thank you.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we hope to have the pleasure of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a one bedroom suite and stayed there for one night during AQUAGIRL. SO NICE. clean nice service. Only thing i dont like is the pool being so far from the room. other than that great. Having the whole room surrounded with windows was great, the granite bathroom with the jacuzzi in the room was even better!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear lux_anima,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were quite honored to be your hotel of choice during the Aqua Girl event. This is a fabulous event for Miami and we hope it was a great success.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward for your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly,

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I would recommend this hotel with my eyes shut. What a service! Excellence is every detail from the smiley front desk attendant to the very clean room and comfy bed. Conrad Hilton was known for his willing desire to accomodate guest all over the world and this property in particular sure is up to that dream. The view from the Hotel is breath taking and everyone is polite and courteous. Hundreds of restaurants and shops around so you can walk around feeling safe. My favorite Hotel in Miami so far and I will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for the bay view. Amazing!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lsgallo,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read your excellent review and even more so when you mentioned Mr. Conrad Hilton. I am reminded that all of our achievements are done in his name and his vision for hospitality.

When your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I recently stayed at the Conrad Miami for 5 days over the Memorial Day weekend. I reserved two bedroom residence which was nice experience. It was like having my own Miami apt. The hotel took me to 3 different residences until I found the one I liked. I did not like the view of the first. The second had a great view but faulty dish disposal. The third had a great view and everything in working order except the washing/dryer machine which we found about about later. No big deal. The hotel staff is always very nice, attentive and we loved Kefyrah the concierge. She was very helpful and a really great person. he pool is inconvenient toe access and not very big at all but nicely appointed. They have imitation grass tennis courts which are nice but needed some cleaning. Brickell is great up and coming area with a lot of luxury restaurants and hotels nearby. The only thing missing in Brickell is a nice beach.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Leland C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami excels in personalizing each guest stay and I was delighted to read that our team members accompanied you upon a personal viewing of our residence suites to find the right one for you.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were very pleased to stay in this modern and very conveniently located Conrad. Stunning architecture and interiors and high standard amenities. We have been very friendly welcomed at check-in and upgraded to preferred room view a view as HH Diamond Members. Complimentary internet access throughout the stay, breakfast and access to wine lounge for free drinks and refreshments were all very welcomed bonuses.

Room was of a very good space, clean and cozy. Evening turn down service and supply of all bathroom amenities twice daily were really nice. Hotel offers very nice continental breakfast in big hall on 25th floor which is full of light with amazing views of Key Biscaine from the terrace opened 24/7. Adjacent restaurant is connected to wine lounge where you can enjoy complimentary wine and snacks every night from 4.00 till 7.00 PM.

Pool and spa are both in the section of the hotel opposite to the main building, within 5 minutes walking distance from the room. It was nice to swim a bit each afternoon and then anjoy the glass of wine on the terrace.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Martin M,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite pleased that you mentioned the fabulous views off the 25th floor terrace. It is one of my favorite places of the hotel, especially in the morning as the sun is rising. This view comes standard with all of our Bay View guest rooms.

As a loyal Hilton Honors Diamond member, we thank you for your stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

To begin with, I purchased a stay here at a great price and we stayed the weekend of May18th. Since I live in the South Florida area I never see a reason to have to stay at a hotel but went with it for my girlfriend’s birthday as we wanted to take in the Brickell area. The hotel is in a great location where you have access to the people mover (which is free) and have connections to the other parts of downtown Miami and you can connect to the metro-rail train to access the airport directly or tri rail. The lobby is on the 25th floor as is the restaurant and bar. There is also an outside terrace area you can sit at eat, drink or just take on the scenery. Drinks can get a little pricy but they were mixed well and we were enjoying them on the terrace on the 25th floor. Check in was easy and quick and the staff was very nice and informative. We did park our car in the garage which came out to $26 a day. A side note about parking, once you park you have to take the elevator down, cross past the valet guys into the main building to access an elevator to head up to the 25th floor then once you have your room, get in another elevator and head down as all the room are below the 25th and private residence are above. We were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a bay view for $30 more but decided we wanted a city view instead. The room was a nice size, and very clean as well as the bathroom which came with a tub and a shower. The only downside we had our whole stay here was the shower. The drain was backing up and we had called to have it fixed while we were heading out and the next day it seemed to have the same issue. It was great sleeping at night with the curtains open and seeing the city lights provide the ambient lighting. We also checked out the breakfast buffet and it wasn’t disappointing. The earlier you get there the better as more people show up and it can lead to a mess but the staff works endlessly to keep the area clean and trays full. We also took advantage and checked out the pool. They have private cabanas which are available on a first come basis and are great to get out of the sun. The pool is heated which is great but when we went in during the afternoon it can leave you feeling super hot when the outside temp is in the high 80s. There is also a mini bar by the pool and they provide sunscreen (in case you forgot yours). Over all we enjoyed our stay at the hotel. This is my second Conrad hotel and can only compare this one to the one in San Juan and both are excellent in our opinion. Others may disagree, but everyone has their different taste whereas some people want to be pampered and feel super important or you have people like us that enjoyed the little extra the staff does to make your stay a little better. We look forward to once again stay at this hotel down the road.

Room Tip: They may offer a bay or ocean view but the view is really blocked by a new highrise that is now behi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear jrr4356,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read about your wonderful stay. The Conrad Miami loves to delight our contemporary travelers in unexpected ways. It allows us to personalize each guest's Conrad experience with the ultimate goal of having you become a loyal Conrad guest. As you mentioned that you will be returning to our hotel, then I know we have succeeded in our goals.

We will look forward and are honored for your return visit. Please know if there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Conrad hit all the right notes for a busienss conference, the rooms were fine, catering good, staff service good, and the main conference room was excllent; massive windows on both sides, so huge amount of natural light, which is important on a 3 day conference! The lobby is in the middle of the building, so you take an elevator up to the lobby, then a 2nd elevator from the lobby either up or down to your floor; a bit weird, but OK once you get used to it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear FamilyTraveller1012,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations during your recent conference event. Our teams are committed to providing a personalized experience for all our business guests and I am proud to know that we hit all the right notes including excellent accommodations, service, catering and conference room details.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. As I see you are a family traveler, please know that our personalized guest experience extends to all those traveling with their families as well.

If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!