“Pre-Cruise Visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Miami From $209
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Vancouver, Canada
“Pre-Cruise Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

First time at a Conrad hotel. The hotel is on floors 16 to 25: below are offices and above are residences. Not a great view (that would have been another $40) but the service was very good, the room was clean and had all the furbelows of a top-notch hostelry. We ate an excellent dinner and the inclusive breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear majordud,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that we provided a memorable hotel experience before you departed on your cruise. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Palmyra, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was my layover hotel before my cruise and it was a very comfortable stay. The room was extremely comfortable and the staff were fantastic. The breakfast buffet was quite enjoyable. What ever I needed it was provided what a way to start my 7 day cruise. It was such a nice property that I obtained a day room before I flew out of miami. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear 50shappytraveler,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your 5 star review. I am delighted to know that we succeeded in providing a fantastic hotel experience before your cruise departed. We hope that upon your return visit, you can extend your stay to include some travels around the city of Miami. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Nice rooms for a four star; everything is modern. Staff is nice. There are some excellent bars and restaurants within walking distance. Beds comfortable and a pillow menu with something for everyone at no extra charge!

If you want to go to Miami Beach/South Beach, be prepared for a $60 round trip cab fare, regardless of traffic and short distance! However, if you are really adventurous, you can take the public transit and get there for $2. There is a free monorail across the street from the hotel (strongly advise getting advice on which stops to take - several loops in varying directions to get you where you need and the maps are horrible). Take the monorail to the bus which is just $2 and then you are right at South Beach! Stop at 13th street and just walk two blocks over.

If you have a car, be prepared for a $44/day plus tax valet fee, or $26/day self parking at the hotel.

Cab ride from Miami International to this hotel is about $30.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Lisa S,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was absolutely thrilled to read your review regarding all the travel options in and around the hotel. As we are located in the Brickell/Downtown area, we like to consider the neighborhood an alternative to South Beach but as you pointed out there are many services to South Beach if you want to visit.

But for those who want a different Miami experience, Brickell is one of the fastest growing and vibrant metropolises in the country. It is an excellent example of the live/work/play neighborhoods where you can walk to a business meeting, an assortment of restaurants, cafes and step back into your hotel...all within a few blocks of each other.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly,

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Never stepping foot in Miami my BFF and I booked a room at the Conrad hotel for a couple of days before to leave on a cruise. From the minute we stepped on the Conrad property the service was fantastic! We spoke to "Sabastian" at the front desk he was great we were able to upgrade to a suite for a decent price.
We were also able to use the spa faculties and and let me say Fantastc!! Dinner was great and so was breakfast and lunch. I would definetly come back.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear vmarshy1,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your amazing review. I am thrilled to know that you had such a wonderful hotel experience before your cruise departed. I also want to thank you for your compliments in regards to Sebastian. He is one of our best and I am happy to know that he left a great impression on you.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Awesome service and well appointed rooms. Excellent conference facilities and very attentive staff,
I had the easier if staying on one of the suites which had a spectacular skyline view . Complimentary coffee and all the nick nacks- facilities you would expect from a great place

• Stayed June 2012
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Mattpaps,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Conrad Miami provides a service experience that is responsive, intuitive and personalized to each guest. I am happy to know that we exceeded your service expectations.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Amazing hotel with the lobby/restaurant on the 25th floor. Eating breakfast/dinner and drinks outside on the 25th floor overlooking Biscayne Bay was an incredible scene. Service was amazing and the room was top notch!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear 57718JoeL,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your amazing review! I am delighted to know that we succeeded in providing an excellent hotel experience during your stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, I will look forward to your return visit.

Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

usually when I stay in the Brickell area, I choose the Doubletree, this time i had a meeting inside the Conrad so I decided to give them a chance. They upgraded me to a suite and was close to a Tapas Restaurant and walking distance to supermarkets. Not a great view but comfortable and breakfast included if you are Diamond HH.

Room Tip: A high floor with a view to the water.