“Excellent Hotel, Great Service, Great Rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $299
Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Miami
New York City, New York
“Excellent Hotel, Great Service, Great Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've stayed at the Conrad twice while visiting Miami during Ultra Music Festival. During this stay, we were upgraded to a suite that featured a full kitchen and a balcony. During both stays, they have been glad to bring us rollaway beds. For this stay, we were welcomed with a fruit and cheese plate on our first evening. The housekeeping staff is very friendly and they are flexible if you're living on party hours (i.e. sleeping until 3pm). The only drawback to the hotel is the 25th floor sky lobby, which makes getting from your room to the street level a bit time consuming.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear EscapeTheCity11106,

Thank you for your stay and thank for taking the time to review our hotel. As a returning guest for the Ultra Music Festival ,I was very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations upon each stay. We value our Music Festival guests and truly it's one of the best times of the year to be in Miami.

We will look forward to your return visit next year. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad for a few days and had a very good experience just as I would expect from the Conrad. I was lucky and had a beautiful corner room with windows on two large sides. There is such a nice attention to detail with a beautiful bathroom, an illy espresso machine and great bathroom amenities. The service is excellent with a very helpful staff. Food was very good in particular the lobster sandwich which comes with so much lobster for $15!!! The breakfast buffet is however far from impressive and only has the basics which is a bit disappointing for this kind of hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear LaurentG,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your great review. I am delighted to know that we met your expectations on service and accommodations. And I must agree, the lobster sandwich is quite a treat. My apologies that our breakfast buffet did not meet with the same appreciation but please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us look for more opportunities to improve.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I arrived from London at 8pm and left at 4.30am to catch a flight to Jacksonville. Difficult to form an opinion but as a place to stay on business, this place is perfect. Big spacious rooms, comfortable and clean. The lights in the room are not easy to work and I later found out my colleague couldn't close the curtains, ( he's getting old and missed the remote control)...
The concierge recommend a good restaurant on south beach which was a great call.
Quick trip but good hotel in the hub of the business district.
Well done

Room Tip: Set an alarm as the I never got my wake up call!!!!
Dear Goodyfoodyno1,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was happy to know that we succeeded in providing a hotel experience that was innovative and unexpected for your quick trip. However, I was disappointed to learn that we missed your wakeup call. My sincerest apologies if this interfered with your travel plans. Please know that the appropriate team members have been informed in regards to this issue.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in any future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very annoying lift system where you need to go to the 25th floor before getting another life up or down to your room. You can't turn the air conditioning off - it stays on in the bathroom whatever you do - a pain if you're a light sleeper. The water pressure in the shower was also pretty poor.

Most annoying however is that despite the cost of the hotel, it charges a small fortune for wifi and $10 for the bottle of water in the room. Really unacceptable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear 232Chris,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us. If you have a moment and would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Were allocated this hotel by Virgin Atlantic following a flight cancellation which quite frankly descended into farce. This hotel became the silver lining on our otherwise black clouded evening/night.
The reception Staff were brilliant, extremely polite, efficient and very professional.
The restaurant staff likewise. Rooms comfortable, spacious, clean and well maintained.
Thanks to the Conrad's staff, you certainly made a huge difference, to us weary flight cancellation travellers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear RoseyChris,

Thank you for your 5-star review. I am absolutely delighted to know that we were the oasis of service at the end of your airline ordeal. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit where you can really enjoy all that is Conrad and all that is Miami.

If I can assist in any future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip and I was presently surprised. It does attempt to brand itself as a boutique hotel but it does scream Hilton from the moment you check- in. Not necessarily a bad thing.

The layout of the hotel is a little confusing initially but certainly not a deal breaker. The lobby is on the 25th floor and the rooms are on the floors below. Residences are on the floors above.

Upon arrival, I was greated warmly and the staff was helpful throughout my stay. They even made copies of my presentation for me at the front desk after the business center was closed. Every interaction was extremely pleasant from housekeeping to bar to room service. They were friendly and seemed pleased that I stayed at the property. Certainly not a feeling that you get everywhere.

The rooms are modern and equipped as expected with a flat screen TV, minibar, desk, etc. I stayed in a room on the 22nd floor that was spacious and had a great view of the bridge/lake. The bed and bedding was comfortable, the room was clean and the floor as a whole very quiet. It was one of the more comfortable hotels that I have slept in recently. I also felt that for the amenities provided, the price point was certain in line. Good value.

I chose to dine in the hotel and did not venture around the area but there appeared to be ample places to eat within walking distance of the property. On-site dining is fine as well with balcony seating as a bonus.

I travel to Miami on business every couple of months and will certainly stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the bridge and lake. Simply beautiful!
Dear amitchella,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your wonderful review. I quiet enjoyed reading your review and think you would make a great travel writer. Please know that we are dedicated to providing a service experience that is intuitive, responsive and naturally flawless. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations.

Upon your future travels to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel would be great for business travelers only. The location is in the heart of the business district. The pool is lackluster. Prices at the bar are exorbitant. 6 cocktails and 1 glass of wine little over 150.00. Nothing special for the price and location. Positives: the view from the room is amazing and the rooms are very spacious and clean. We were there on a Sunday and the location was DEAD - nothing was going on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear milemarker83,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to learn that our hotel did not meet with your expectations. As we are located in the business district, it tends to be a bit quieter on Sundays. I only wished you would have talked to our Concierge. They would have directed you to some local areas of interest within walking distance of the hotel.

Our smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests. We are always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience, as well as, competitive for our location. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us look for opportunities to improve our pricing.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Stephane Mercier

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!