“Very nice as expected” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 115 Hotels in Miami
New York City, New York
“Very nice as expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad for a few days and had a very good experience just as I would expect from the Conrad. I was lucky and had a beautiful corner room with windows on two large sides. There is such a nice attention to detail with a beautiful bathroom, an illy espresso machine and great bathroom amenities. The service is excellent with a very helpful staff. Food was very good in particular the lobster sandwich which comes with so much lobster for $15!!! The breakfast buffet is however far from impressive and only has the basics which is a bit disappointing for this kind of hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear LaurentG,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your great review. I am delighted to know that we met your expectations on service and accommodations. And I must agree, the lobster sandwich is quite a treat. My apologies that our breakfast buffet did not meet with the same appreciation but please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us look for more opportunities to improve.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very annoying lift system where you need to go to the 25th floor before getting another life up or down to your room. You can't turn the air conditioning off - it stays on in the bathroom whatever you do - a pain if you're a light sleeper. The water pressure in the shower was also pretty poor.

Most annoying however is that despite the cost of the hotel, it charges a small fortune for wifi and $10 for the bottle of water in the room. Really unacceptable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear 232Chris,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us. If you have a moment and would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Were allocated this hotel by Virgin Atlantic following a flight cancellation which quite frankly descended into farce. This hotel became the silver lining on our otherwise black clouded evening/night.
The reception Staff were brilliant, extremely polite, efficient and very professional.
The restaurant staff likewise. Rooms comfortable, spacious, clean and well maintained.
Thanks to the Conrad's staff, you certainly made a huge difference, to us weary flight cancellation travellers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear RoseyChris,

Thank you for your 5-star review. I am absolutely delighted to know that we were the oasis of service at the end of your airline ordeal. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit where you can really enjoy all that is Conrad and all that is Miami.

If I can assist in any future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip and I was presently surprised. It does attempt to brand itself as a boutique hotel but it does scream Hilton from the moment you check- in. Not necessarily a bad thing.

The layout of the hotel is a little confusing initially but certainly not a deal breaker. The lobby is on the 25th floor and the rooms are on the floors below. Residences are on the floors above.

Upon arrival, I was greated warmly and the staff was helpful throughout my stay. They even made copies of my presentation for me at the front desk after the business center was closed. Every interaction was extremely pleasant from housekeeping to bar to room service. They were friendly and seemed pleased that I stayed at the property. Certainly not a feeling that you get everywhere.

The rooms are modern and equipped as expected with a flat screen TV, minibar, desk, etc. I stayed in a room on the 22nd floor that was spacious and had a great view of the bridge/lake. The bed and bedding was comfortable, the room was clean and the floor as a whole very quiet. It was one of the more comfortable hotels that I have slept in recently. I also felt that for the amenities provided, the price point was certain in line. Good value.

I chose to dine in the hotel and did not venture around the area but there appeared to be ample places to eat within walking distance of the property. On-site dining is fine as well with balcony seating as a bonus.

I travel to Miami on business every couple of months and will certainly stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the bridge and lake. Simply beautiful!
Dear amitchella,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your wonderful review. I quiet enjoyed reading your review and think you would make a great travel writer. Please know that we are dedicated to providing a service experience that is intuitive, responsive and naturally flawless. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations.

Upon your future travels to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel would be great for business travelers only. The location is in the heart of the business district. The pool is lackluster. Prices at the bar are exorbitant. 6 cocktails and 1 glass of wine little over 150.00. Nothing special for the price and location. Positives: the view from the room is amazing and the rooms are very spacious and clean. We were there on a Sunday and the location was DEAD - nothing was going on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear milemarker83,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to learn that our hotel did not meet with your expectations. As we are located in the business district, it tends to be a bit quieter on Sundays. I only wished you would have talked to our Concierge. They would have directed you to some local areas of interest within walking distance of the hotel.

Our smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests. We are always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience, as well as, competitive for our location. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback will help us look for opportunities to improve our pricing.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We were only at this hotel for about 8 hours waiting for an aircraft out of Miami. However from the time we were dropped off we were both impressed. I liked the idea of the main reception on the 25th floor it gave a wonderful view and a great first impression. The receptionists were very impressive and a great asset to the hotel. I used to employ a lot of reception staff and I know how important a "First impression" can be. We were directed to the main restaurant and bar, also on the 25th floor with the magnificent views. The room we used was on floor 18 again with great views. The room was very well equipped and in good condition. All in all a good experience, so much so that when we return to Miami we will stay longer at this hotel

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Petex10,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your impressive review. I am thrilled to know that your first 8 hours at our hotel left an indelible impression upon you. We will look forward to welcoming you for another 48 or more!

Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We arrived as a group of 8 people at 5am looking for rooms due to an earlier problem with our Virgin plane to London. We were all tired having spent 1.5 hours in a line at the Epic only to be told no rooms. The staff at the Conrad were a different class to the Epic. Sympathetic, caring and nothing was too much trouble, within 15 mins we had all been allocated rooms, given bottles of water and was made to feel special. Even though our airline had not yet organised to pay for our rooms the hotel said they would organise this with the airline on our behalf. The bedroom was very stylish, had a great view and was first class to match their staff. Next morning we were allowed to check out at 3.30pm, the time of our airport shuttle, instead of 12am. We had a snack in the bar on the 25th floor, once again first class staff, and a quick and easy checkout. Thank you Conrad Hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in rm 2013 great view of the bay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr_happyManchester,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your most welcome review. I am proud to know that under such extenuating circumstances the Conrad Miami delivered a service experience that was flawless and responsive to your needs.

We have an excellent team and we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephane Mercier
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown
Viceroy Miami
Viceroy Miami
#15 of 115 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,127 reviews

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!