“8 Hours only but enough to impress!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $329
Ranked #10 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“8 Hours only but enough to impress!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We were only at this hotel for about 8 hours waiting for an aircraft out of Miami. However from the time we were dropped off we were both impressed. I liked the idea of the main reception on the 25th floor it gave a wonderful view and a great first impression. The receptionists were very impressive and a great asset to the hotel. I used to employ a lot of reception staff and I know how important a "First impression" can be. We were directed to the main restaurant and bar, also on the 25th floor with the magnificent views. The room we used was on floor 18 again with great views. The room was very well equipped and in good condition. All in all a good experience, so much so that when we return to Miami we will stay longer at this hotel

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Petex10,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your impressive review. I am thrilled to know that your first 8 hours at our hotel left an indelible impression upon you. We will look forward to welcoming you for another 48 or more!

If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We arrived as a group of 8 people at 5am looking for rooms due to an earlier problem with our Virgin plane to London. We were all tired having spent 1.5 hours in a line at the Epic only to be told no rooms. The staff at the Conrad were a different class to the Epic. Sympathetic, caring and nothing was too much trouble, within 15 mins we had all been allocated rooms, given bottles of water and was made to feel special. Even though our airline had not yet organised to pay for our rooms the hotel said they would organise this with the airline on our behalf. The bedroom was very stylish, had a great view and was first class to match their staff. Next morning we were allowed to check out at 3.30pm, the time of our airport shuttle, instead of 12am. We had a snack in the bar on the 25th floor, once again first class staff, and a quick and easy checkout. Thank you Conrad Hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in rm 2013 great view of the bay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr_happyManchester,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your most welcome review. I am proud to know that under such extenuating circumstances the Conrad Miami delivered a service experience that was flawless and responsive to your needs.

We have an excellent team and we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Bogota, Colombia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have to say, the hotel does try to be a modern, convenient option in Brickell. The price is well on the market for the other comparable properties. But it does not feel Conrad Hilton, it feels Hilton. Discarding some logistical inconveniences like the fact the lobby is on a high floor, and the rooms are below it, and you have to make a connection to another set of elevators...the rest is fair/OK. Perhaps it's highest point for my stay was the restaurant facing the city, which has a great low light atmosphere and wonderful view.

Rooms are small but adequate, closet is a bit tight and the mirrors that cover the closet doors (which face the bed) feel dated and subject to other interpretations. The bathroom was clean, but does not have a modern finish or touches, and will not make you say "wow".

Oh if you're renting a car, try to avoid doing so to park it there. Expensive and clumsy access to the garage.

Pretty standard, on my two stays there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Felipe C,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. As a returning guest, we appreciate your honest feedback about our hotel decor and guest rooms.

We are dedicated to providing our guests with stylish and sophisticated surroundings and we continuously renovate and upgrade to ensure that we meet our guest’s standards. Please know that it is your feedback that continuously helps us in this process.

If your travels bring you back to our area, I would be delighted for your return stay. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a meeting here for my company. All told we spent thousands only for the valet to go out of his way to insult me. I won't bore with the details, but I asked for a cab that takes a credit card 1.5 hours before I had to leave. When I got to the valet, Jeffrey 15 minutes before I asked for the cab the valet said, it was never ordered, it could take however long it takes. I had a flight to catch thats not acceptable. 5 minutes later I asked if he had an update he looked at me and said 'I've already done more for you then I should have'. I asked him to repeat what he said and he said it again with a smirk. I asked him how he can speak to a customer like that, he looked at me and shrugged. Obviously its ok for their staff to speak to anyone however they want to. I called the manager from my cell phone while I was downstairs, she apologized, but that's not enough. After spending thousands there to be treated like a second class citizen is sad. I remember why I stay at JW's instead of Hiltons. That was my worst hotel experience ever and I travel every week. I have submitted a formal complaint to the corporate offices and our company meeting planner. I hope that no other traveler gets treated this way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Its_priss,

On behalf of the Conrad Miami, I want to personally apologize for not meeting your hotel expectations during your stay. I completely understand your disappointment and I am currently aware that our hotel is responding on many levels to your concerns. Please know that I am available at any time for further discussions and you are more than welcome to contact my office directly.

I can only hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy the flawless service you deserve and expect. If there is anything I could do in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed here for a one day business trip last week. The hotel has a great view of the bay and rooms are very modern and clean. I had a corner room that had a fantastic view of the bay. Huge bathroom with nice rain showers.

Gym was really nice with modern equipment, weight machines and treadmills and ellipticals . Had breakfast at the hotel and they had a really nice buffet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear DannyRR,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your great review. I was very pleased to know that your hotel experience was so exceptional.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel is a elegant and service oriented. The suites are spacious and the decor appealing.The only draw back is getting any where. The fact that you go up to check in. Then go around the corner to another set of elevators that take you to your room. To get out you always have to return to floor 25. They do not mention the roof top pool is across the street on a roof top. The morning breakfast was nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear ann v,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your elegant and 5-star review. Conrad Miami delights in providing innovative and unexpected luxury to our contemporary travelers and I was pleased to know that we succeeded upon your stay.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Parma, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. 5 star service, and a great location. Very nice room for the night before our cruise! Just a few blocks away from shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises. Lived the cappuccino machines in the room. 5 stars on room quality.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear nickyg3780,

Thank you for your review and the 5 star service & room mention. Conrad Miami excels with a team that provides flawless, timely and responsive service. I was happy to know that we succeeded during your stay.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

General Manger

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!