“Can You Say 'Snobby'???” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Miami From $209
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Waterman, Illinois
“Can You Say 'Snobby'???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I found this hotel on a website at the last minute before our Caribbean cruise. For the price we paid, it was a great value.....if you could put up with the 'snobbiness' of the guests and hotel staff. The room was small, but had all the necessities. The bath robes were a nice touch. The room did contain a snack and liquor bar, but no one in their right mind could afford to buy anything from it (a Snickers bar for $7). The bathroom was spacious and clean. I would stay here again, but I'd have to update my wardrobe, get a fake tan, buy a Coach purse, Gucci sunglasses and carry a chihuahua with me to feel like I belong.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear shredbetty4,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us. If there is anything I could do or if you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Liked clean, contemporary space. From front staff to pool attendants, everyone seemed to have excellent customer service.

Disliked everything came with price...

Location is ok, not walking friendly area.

Our king room was decent size and the bay view was blocked by the huge condo located in front of the hotel ;-(

Restaurant - Go to Atrio around sunset time. For just a two of you, romantic dinner can start sipping a glass of wine at dusk, or you can enjoy dinners for a group of 8 people privately. Casual attire, not kids friendly, and great wine menu selection.

Room Tip: Suites facing bayview, the higher the better.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear IssayD,

Thank you for your one night stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a moment to experience our excellent customer service. Our Conrad ambassadors are committed to a service experience that is natural and personalized to each of our guests.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I will definitely stay at this property again. Excellent customer service. Great rooms. Delicious breakfast. Diamond members should make a visit to this property. Very impressed. This is my first Conrad Property stay. I will plan to stay at Conrad properties for my vacation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear NE_RAVENS,

Thank you for such a great review. I am absolutely thrilled to know that your first Conrad experience was such a success. For your next visit, if I may suggest, please download our FREE Conrad Concierge App. You can view all our properties, make reservations, request pre-arrival amenities and more at any of our properties around the world.

If your travels bring you back to the Conrad Miami, then we will look forward to your visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations at any of our properties, please do not hesitate to ask.

Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed here for one night for a work trip and I found it be totally sufficient. The room was clean and modern. The bed was decent and the bathroom clean. Good nespresso coffee machines in the room. Staff were friendly. View of the water was very nice. Located near some restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear trojanheart05,

Thank you for your kind review. We are an excellent choice of hotel for the business traveler. Located in the business district of Miami, we are within walking distance of some of the top financial firms, restaurants and local neighborhoods.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed overnight as I was travelling onto the Caribbean. Was upgraded to a suite and it was truly outstanding. We were given a corner suite with an enormous living room, a bedroom you could get lost in and a shower that was truly outstanding.

Service was outstanding. Room service menu seemed a little limited though.

The guys working as bell-boys were world-class and set the tone of the hotel the moment you arrive.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Trini007,

Thank you for your outstanding review and thank you for acknowledging our “world-class” bellmen. Our Conrad Team Ambassadors strive for a service that is prepared and personalized for each guest. I am happy to know that your Conrad experience was so exceptional.

If your travels to the Caribbean bring you back through Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to help with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My parents, husband and I stayed here before and after a great week in The Keys. It is in a great location. The staff are very service oriented, a very good breakfast as well as a decent gym. We used the tennis courts and pool - both a good amenity.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear JHecht712,

Thank you so much for your great review. I am absolutely thrilled to know that you had the opportunity to use our tennis courts. We are one of the few hotels in Miami with tennis courts and ours are located on the rooftop surrounded by the Miami skyline. With the pool next door, you can play a game of tennis and afterwards, enjoy a refreshing cocktail poolside.

If your travels should bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit.

Springdale, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our room at the Conrad was comfortable and clean. The overall feel of the hotel was nice and was what was to be expected for that level of property. The add-on items were overpriced. Breakfast was good but at $30 each for a simple buffet you can do much better. The bar was also overpriced, for example one cosmo and one hennesy were over $40!!! Also the $15 per day internet fee was typical and excessive when you can get free wifi anywhere. I would consider other options next time we visit Miami.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear tdfayar,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that on this occasion we met your expectations for service and accommodations although I am disappointed you will not be returning for a future visit.

Please know that we value your guest experience and on the chance you may return, please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I could do to help with your future reservations.

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!