“Nice hotel in downtown Miami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Miami On Sale From $149
Ranked #13 of 130 hotels in Miami
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
“Nice hotel in downtown Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed at the Conrad for 1 night while on a business trip to Miami. Was a great stay. Check in quick and easy. I was upgraded to a corner suite on the 22nd floor. It was huge with separate living area and bedroom. Great views! Lovely contemporary furniture. Very comfortable king bed. The bathroom had separate shower and tub and was very big but for all that space, it had a pedestal like sink so very little vanity area or anywhere to put toiletries and the like. But other than that, the room was fine. The hotel restaurant has a very good breakfast buffet. I also ordered room service for dinner - dinner (lobster sandwich) arrived within 15 mins and was good. Service was generally ok. The staff that I encountered were friendly. I did ask for a wake up call and it never came - little things like that took away from the experience a bit but overall, I had a good stay and would recommend it. I would also definetly return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Valerie G,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that the majority of your guest experiences were pleasant but I do want to personally apologize for our hotel missing your wake up call. Please be assured that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate team members for further review.

Furthermore, I am happy to know that you will be returning to the Conrad Miami for your future business stays. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

892 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
San Marcos, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Sleek decor and modern, skyscraper-luxe feel.

The best young professional staff, internationally assembled, all ready to go above and beyond.

Very secure hotel where VIPs and PEPs are able to stay in familiar luxury with a refined anonymity.

Breakfast and dinner at Atrio were enjoyable and delicious. Staff wonderfully fulfilled my oiff menu request for a bowl of soup when I was feeling ill.

I enjoyed HHonors diamond benefits during my entire stay, which really increased the value of my rate. I would caution budget-minded travelers to call the hotel and inquire what exactly is included in their rate before booking a stay; in this way one could prevent an uncomfortable situation later.

Room Tip: All views are good, I stayed on the ocean side and city side. If you are very lucky you may get an u...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Zach N,

Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful review. I really appreciate when a guest takes the time to review his entire stay and comment on the many experiences that we offer. As always, we try to delight our contemporary travelers in innovative and unexpected ways.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom Suite on the 28th floor, amazing views of the bay and the ocean. The restaurant was great for breakfast but pricy. Fitness center is small but adequate with new machines and free weights.

if you have business Downtown or at the Beach this is a very convenient hotel to stay at.

Dear Discerning-Guest23,

Thank you for your review. One of the Conrad Miami's best features is the view. I am thrilled to know that you received a prime location to enjoy. As a returning guest, a Hilton Honors member or if we have availability, the hotel will always try to upgrade our guests and provide a quality service experience.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Manchester,England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I write this reveiw as a fan of Conrad Hotels and I have just returned from a six night stay at this hotel. I have mixed feelings about this hotel as a few things happened which I have not encountered at other Conrads. Firstly when I booked this trip we requested a roll up bed in the room at a cost of $40 per night. On arrival we were told we could not have this due to health and safety reasons, but we were offered an additional room at a cost of $2,200 for the stay. The young lady on reception did her best but the next offer was for a larger room which could accomodate a roll up bed when it became availble at a cost of $620 for the stay.We declined these offers and spent the money on beer instead!

Room number 1913 needs some TLC as the mini safe could not be coded, the curtains in the room had come off the track ot the top right hand side so the bright Miami sunshire woke us early every morning and the shower drain was blocked up. To be fair to the staff, the drain problem was sorted promptly once it was reported.

The room was described as a delux bay view, but I thought it was really small especially by American standards.

Now for the positves the staff at this hotel are a credit to the organisation all very smart and professional.The hotel entrance and lobby are typical Conrad stylish and smart with a good bar.
The hotel is impeccably clean throughout and smells really nice.
The location is really good with a Metromover stop accross the street.

All in all not quite what I expected from a Conrad Hotel but a pleasant place to stay in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear DavidMooney,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and together we reviewed your guest experience. We think that a misunderstanding has occurred and I ask that you contact me directly in order to address your concerns.

As with all our guests, it is your valuable feedback that helps us maintain the high standards of customer service that our guests have come to expect. I thank you again for your review and please contact the hotel to be connected to the General Manager's office.

Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Business Hotel , very nice room, with everything you need to have a pleasant stay.Service excellent.Location in Miami Downtown, financial district, just 18min drive from the airport.Metro, just across the street.Verry nice lobby and bar.Great staff.

Dear CuracaoEdith,

Thank you for your score of a perfect "10"! I am absolutely thrilled and delightfully humbled to know that we have succeeded in all areas of service and experience for you. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We are celebrating our 10th wedding's anniversary here right now ! The rooms are spacious and the bed is very comfortable. The staff (specially Ms.Yulia Znatnykh) is very friendly and give us an amazing opportunity to celebrate this data.

Dear LTuratti,

Thank you for your perfect and amazing review! And thank you for taking the time to review our hotel at such a memorable time of your life! I am thrilled to know that you are celebrating 10 fabulous years together and the Conrad Miami will be a part of this occasion. Thank you, as well, for the gracious compliments of our Front Desk supervisor Yulia. She is one of the best.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could to do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards and Congratulations,

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very nice and quiet property, but still convenient to downtown Miami. The rooms are nicely decorated with the most comfortable beds! The location on Brickell is away from the noise we've experienced at most of the downtown hotels. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the health facility has ample and modern equipment. This was our second stay here and we continue to be very pleased with this property.

Room Tip: Bay / Oceanview are best!
Dear Island_Gypsy1,

As a returning guest, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that we have succeeded each time in providing you a delightful hotel experience that has exceeded your expectations. We will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!