“Conrad Standards” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Miami From $209
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Manchester,England
“Conrad Standards”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I write this reveiw as a fan of Conrad Hotels and I have just returned from a six night stay at this hotel. I have mixed feelings about this hotel as a few things happened which I have not encountered at other Conrads. Firstly when I booked this trip we requested a roll up bed in the room at a cost of $40 per night. On arrival we were told we could not have this due to health and safety reasons, but we were offered an additional room at a cost of $2,200 for the stay. The young lady on reception did her best but the next offer was for a larger room which could accomodate a roll up bed when it became availble at a cost of $620 for the stay.We declined these offers and spent the money on beer instead!

Room number 1913 needs some TLC as the mini safe could not be coded, the curtains in the room had come off the track ot the top right hand side so the bright Miami sunshire woke us early every morning and the shower drain was blocked up. To be fair to the staff, the drain problem was sorted promptly once it was reported.

The room was described as a delux bay view, but I thought it was really small especially by American standards.

Now for the positves the staff at this hotel are a credit to the organisation all very smart and professional.The hotel entrance and lobby are typical Conrad stylish and smart with a good bar.
The hotel is impeccably clean throughout and smells really nice.
The location is really good with a Metromover stop accross the street.

All in all not quite what I expected from a Conrad Hotel but a pleasant place to stay in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear DavidMooney,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to personally apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and together we reviewed your guest experience. We think that a misunderstanding has occurred and I ask that you contact me directly in order to address your concerns.

As with all our guests, it is your valuable feedback that helps us maintain the high standards of customer service that our guests have come to expect. I thank you again for your review and please contact the hotel to be connected to the General Manager's office.

Kind Regards,

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Business Hotel , very nice room, with everything you need to have a pleasant stay.Service excellent.Location in Miami Downtown, financial district, just 18min drive from the airport.Metro, just across the street.Verry nice lobby and bar.Great staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear CuracaoEdith,

Thank you for your score of a perfect "10"! I am absolutely thrilled and delightfully humbled to know that we have succeeded in all areas of service and experience for you. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We are celebrating our 10th wedding's anniversary here right now ! The rooms are spacious and the bed is very comfortable. The staff (specially Ms.Yulia Znatnykh) is very friendly and give us an amazing opportunity to celebrate this data.

Dear LTuratti,

Thank you for your perfect and amazing review! And thank you for taking the time to review our hotel at such a memorable time of your life! I am thrilled to know that you are celebrating 10 fabulous years together and the Conrad Miami will be a part of this occasion. Thank you, as well, for the gracious compliments of our Front Desk supervisor Yulia. She is one of the best.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could to do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards and Congratulations,

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very nice and quiet property, but still convenient to downtown Miami. The rooms are nicely decorated with the most comfortable beds! The location on Brickell is away from the noise we've experienced at most of the downtown hotels. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the health facility has ample and modern equipment. This was our second stay here and we continue to be very pleased with this property.

Room Tip: Bay / Oceanview are best!
Dear Island_Gypsy1,

As a returning guest, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that we have succeeded each time in providing you a delightful hotel experience that has exceeded your expectations. We will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I love to travel and we always read the hotel reviews. I understand that the reception is not on the ground floor as its on the 25th floor but it all adds to the flavour of the fabulous hotel.
The rooms are so comfortable and our room had three tv's. The service and everything offered was great. (Free shoe shine) I adore the little things in life. Illy coffee machine, washing machine, sub zero fridge and two baths all in our room.
If you are travelling to Miami I would not hesitate to stay here again and again.
Daniel

Room Tip: Corner suites are amazing
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Daniel Z,

Thank you for your amazing review. I am thrilled to know that we succeeded in delighting you, the experienced traveler, with our innovative and unexpected ways. I am also quite pleased that you personally mentioned Daniel O'Donnell, as well as, our staff. As a Front Desk supervisor, Daniel and our entire team, go above and beyond to make sure a guests experience is memorable.

If you travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Washington State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed at the Conrad during a conference in early November, and it was a treat. The layout of the hotel is a bit awkward, as other reviewers have noted. But the views are stunning and I found the staff to be friendly and very helpful when needed. The rooms are spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I'd happily stay there again.

Room Tip: Superb views from the bay view rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear GreenTraveler9,

Thank you for your luxurious review! I am thrilled to know that we have succeeded in becoming your hotel option of choice upon your travels to Miami. We look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Grapevine, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Conrad was a pretty nice hotel, good staff, very clean and stylish. The bathroom was humungous, and was like half the sq footage of the room which was kind of a waste of space. The hotel lobby is on the 25th floor and guest rooms are from like 16th floor to 22 floor so its a bit of an odd setup...worse was the fact that the pool was across the street, so was the gym. The bar had a nice outdoor patio area with a nice view of the bay. Overall I dont think the price was really worth it. Ohhh and almost forgot the worse part...the walls were surprisingly thin and I could hear the people in the room next to me which woke me up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Garth O,

Thank you for your review. Please know that the Conrad Miami takes each and every guests experience very seriously. I am very sorry to know that your sleep was interrupted by the noise from the adjacent room. In this case, our Front Desk team would have been able to make special arrangements for you upon notification.

If your business travels bring you back to Miami, I do hope that you will make a return visit, If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!