“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $179
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Dallas, Texas
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The hotel location is very convenience. The MetorMover Financial District Station is just beyond the street. So it is easy to connect to airport, downtown and other area. Great service, and great room. The front desk provide excellent customer service. The only thing I was disappointed was the breakfast. They charges $24 for breakfast, which is okay for this level of hotel. However, the breakfast is less variety and did not taste good. It was the worst breakfast I had at luxury hotels. As a gold member, I got free breakfast, but they charged 18% tips on my bill without my approval. I actually left cash tips. I got a junior suite, and there was four remote controls: TV, DVD, iPod speaker and Curtain. There is no manual for curtain, so I guess you have to do some research. I was surprised that there is a telescope inside the room, but also no manual. There is only one restaurant and it is pricy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Laoguai,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. In regards to your breakfast, we are very sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please know that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate team members and it is your valuable feedback that helps us maintain the high standards of customer service that our guests have come to expect of us.

If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I went for my anniversary and the place was wonderful! They gave a special room with Bay view that was excellent. The bar at 25th floor is great for drinks

The hotel is pricey but if you can afford it I recommend it for a special ocassion

Room Tip: If possible ask for a Bay view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Manuel P,

Thank you for your worthy review and thank you for choosing the Conrad Miami for such a special occasion as your anniversary. Our team believes in personalizing every Conrad experience and service moment. I am happy to know that we succeeded at such a memorable time in your life.

If I could be of any assistance in your future anniversaries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was in Miami for a conference and was very pleased with the hotel. The staff was very friendly and cordial. We were upgraded to a condo residence on the 28th floor with a spectacular view of the city. The rooms were very clean, they were spotless! The bed and pillows were very comfortable, did not have any trouble falling asleep. The breakfast I had at the hotel was delicious, as was the lunch. The bar located on the 25th floor has a beautiful view of the city. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel next time I need to stay in downtown Miami!

Dear Claudia R,

Thank you for your beautiful review. I am happy to see that you were upgraded to one of our Residence Suites during your visit and that we exceeded your expectations in service, food and accomodations. We absolutely look forward to your return visit.

As always, if I could be of any assistance in your future plans, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Brisbane
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel has the nicest rooms, but its location is in the middle of nowhere, for tourists, probably ok for business people that have work to do in the banking area of Miami as its located right in the heard of banking alley,

The staff are pretty stuck up, yet they lack service. Restaurants were a non event, but there is a great Irish Pub that serves good food one block away.

The breakfast buffet is a joke for a hotel that supposedly carries a star rating that they advertise.

All in all i would not recommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear TravelbradBrisbane,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please know that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate team members and it is your valuable feedback that helps us maintain the high standards of customer service that our guests have come to expect of us.

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

this hotel has a great look, location and views...it was wonderful to be greeted by the staff but on other approaches to desk they did not always hop to it. lovely turn down service and ice refill. the room is large, clean, modern with wonderful touches that make it lovely, and you will not believe the views....and the rooftop pool where they offered free tastes of drinks!

a few negatives: valet parking was not well explained...we could have been hosed if the attendant did not take the time to give us a shortcut. you could hear the neighbors, the internet was not included and it was expensive, the tv channels were not the best or streamed very well. also watch out for the very slick bathroom floor when wet...would have loved to see recycling in such a modern hotel :)

Room Tip: check with hotels.com etc for a rate...especially if you are there for an event. i got a better rat...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear lkrocks,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to know that your experience was so lovely.

I also want to thank you for asking about our recycling. The Conrad Miami is in the middle of creating a "Green Program" for the entire hotel and staff. We have been diligently upgrading our air systems, controlling our waste, replacing lightbulbs throughout the entire hotel with energy efficient lightbulbs and asking our staff to turn off all unnecessary lights. We have succeeded in lowering our electric, water and waste output by huge percentage points.

We hope that your future travels lead you back to the Conrad Miami. If I can assist you with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

East Coaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I booked this hotel because of a conference I was attending in Miami Beach. It was not close to the conference venue, which I thought might be a problem, but I was very glad that I chose this property.
I travel on business at least 60% of the time and it is almost unheard of for me to lament not being able to spend more than one night in a hotel. In fact, I can't recall the last time I felt that way. I was so impressed by the beauty of the hotel, the friendliness of the staff, and the amenities. Granted, I was upgraded to a "one bedrom residence" upon check-in because, in spite of my advance reservation, the hotel was sold out - so the extra space and the location (28th floor, overlooking the Bay and ocean) may not be typical. However, everything about the experience - from the very comfortable bed, to the in-suite espresso machine, full kitchen, living room, desk area, and balcony overlooking the water - was superlative. I would have to rank this hotel as one of the best in the country in terms of overall experience and value, and will not hesitate to stay here again. I only regret I was not able to enjoy their dining facilities, which I suspect were as special as everything else about the place.
Great location for the city of Miami, too!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear jhip,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am extremely satisified to know that your hotel experience was so remarkable. We always try to upgrade our guest's rooms whether they are returning guests, HHonors members or, in your case, when the hotel is sold out.

We certainly look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I can do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here for a work meeting. My room was on the lowest floor -but that is 16 so a lovely partial view of the bay. The workspace was nice and efficient. The rooms and lobby were very clean. The staff were helpful. My meeting used the staff catering for dinner, breakfast and lunch - the food was pleasantly good. The bed was comfortable with good linens.
The only down side is the annoying elevators. In order to get to the lobby, you must go to the 25th floor. You then walk around the corner (not too far) and have to take a different elevator down to the hotel rooms (or up to the condos). At different times of the day they were quite crowded and slow. It was most annoying to get to and from the conference rooms on the 3rd floor.
We had a quite good group rate - even for hurricane season.

Dear NYC10038_88,

Thank you for your lovely and detailed review. I am happy to know that we succeeded on so many levels during your stay minus the elevator situation. I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back!

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!