“'A Few Nights in Heaven'” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

Save Saved
You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $169
Ranked #13 of 130 Hotels in Miami
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“'A Few Nights in Heaven'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel is something that you would imagine heaven to be like to be quite honest excuse me for over dramatizing this review but the service is next to none and the décor is well in trend. As you walk through the hotel it has a unique scent of freshness and to compliment this staff who are not robots although have personality, I was welcomed by Raquel a receptionist who made me feel a part of the hotel with her smile and extremely great peoples skills. She covered everything and even was kind enough to offer me a wine and cheese tasting session. I came to Miami to visit family in Fort Lauderdale and wanted to spend some time in south beach although some how my navigation skills were not to good and I booked at the Conrad nowhere near south beach (I’m British so I should be ashamed) but I am extremely glad that I stayed here! If you are looking for the party scene then maybe stay closer to south beach although there are nice bars around by the Conrad which have live bands and club music. I tried out the spa but it wasn’t the greatest comparing to other spa’s I’ve been to, although yet again there was great customer service. Another receptionist that I would like to mention would be Annie who from the first time she greeted me has not disappointed in her can be done attitude e.g.: I wanted a magazine that was new to the hotel, I had spoke to Annie and within hours she had been into my room with not just one although a few choices in case it wasn’t the right one, this is customer satisfaction at its best. I hope that the hotel manager understands the diamonds that he has in his team. Finally there is complimentary internet with computers in lobby this great! And the pillow selection is awesome as well never heard of specific pillows for different sleeping patterns but love the annotative I would definitely recommend a stay.

Room Tip: A/C can get cold, Look at pillow list and try diffrent ones.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear TyroneRFowles,

Thank you for your heavenly review! I am thrilled to know that your stay was such a sublime experience and that our team of Conrad Ambassadors exceeded your service expectations on numerous occasions.

As a fellow traveler, it's always difficult navigating a new city but sometimes the best things in life happen when you take the wrong turn!

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed at The Conrad Miami on Sept 14 ( Friday ) 2012. My husband and I were in Miami to leave on a cruise Sept 15, 2012. I was so impressed with The Conrad. We checked in on the 25 floor . All the floors above the 25th are privately owned. The 22nd floor is the highest floor available for the hotel. We had a beautiful room and it was truly 5 star ! The bedding was superb. I had the best sleep in a long time, no kidding. I loved the shades that offered privacy but still allowed a bit of sun light. The bathroom was reminicent of a suite I stayed in in Vegas...Planet Hollywood the London suite. Not one area has been overlooked....i kid you not. I asked management was this how everyone was treated and seems to be absolutely what anyone can expect. Now mind you in June I took my daughter to NYC for a grad gift from high school. We stayed at The Waldorf Astoria ( i wanted to make this a memorable trip). I did not think that any place could close to comparing with the eccentric, high class service and style of the Astoria but let me tell you the Conrad is right up there. I can not wait to visit Miami again and stay for a few days. Oh, the GM is very detail oriented and he obviously expects perfection at every level......we sure did see excellent management details at every turn. My husband and I are small business owners and we knew that the management had to play a big part in the running of this Spectacular Hotel. Bravo Conrad......Cant wait till I see you again.

Room Tip: 22 floor is the top floor for the hotel and offers spectacular views!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear lizbelk,

Thank you for your 5-star review! I am truly appreciative of all your compliments and I thank you for taking the time to notice the smaller details.

As you may know, the Waldorf Astoria and the Conrad are both a part of Hilton Worldwide's Luxury Brands offering unique service experiences for today's sophisticated travelers. For you to experience both hotels and make the comparisions reflects highly upon our future goals and achievements.

If I can make any recommendations, please be sure to sign up for our Hilton Honors rewards program so you can earn points for all your stays with any of our Conrad & Waldorf Astoria properties around the world.

As a "newly" loyal Conrad guest, we will look forward to your return. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at the Conrad for 1 night. The building is extremely high and you have to take a first elevator from the entrance to reach the reception on the 25th floor. Then, you can access the rooms from another elevator. I believe it was a very quiet period (week end, considering that is a business hotel) because it was not crowed and we barely see other guests. Moreover, we arrived at 9am and our room was ready, so we had the possibility to explore the city in the afternoon.
We booked a regular room, it was not too big, 250sqf aprox., but it was really nice: big tv, Illy coffee maker, view, very comfortable bed, minibar, bathrobes, wonderful bathroom with shower and tub, aromatherapy amenities. We didn’t receive turndown, but housekeeping replaced coffee capsules during the day. They also delivered a personalized letter under our door, due to my Hhonors membership: nice touch. The staff was friendly, I especially loved the pastel light blue uniforms (it’s a detail, but I work for hotels so I notice all trivial things) matching the cream and warm colors of the walls and the public areas, giving a sense of calm and quietness.
Just 2 things to keep in mind: breakfast is a little bit expensive. They offer a buffet for $25/pax that would be worthier than ordering a single dish. Have it sitting on the terrace with beautiful views over the bay!
Second thing, the location. If you are here for leisure maybe it would be better to choose another hotel in Miami beach or opt for taking a cab to go anywhere. The hotel is located downtown, 1 block from the stop of the free trolley that brings you to the OMNI bus station. From there you can take buses to Miami beach, but it can take more than 30 minutes to get there.
Other than that, our stay was fantastic. We wish we could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator
Dear Silvia L,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Although a short stay, I am sincerely happy to see it was such a positive and luxurious experience. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to you spending more time with us here at the Conrad Miami.

Taunton, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was for our honeymoon and the hotel could not have been better. I contacted them a few months prior to arrival and they upgraded us to a one-bedroom suite and then delivered chocolate-covered strawberries on arrival. The suite was immaculate - incredible views, very comfortable, very spacious and had a nice bathroom. The staff were very friendly and polite, couldnt do anymore to help us and congratulated us on arrival. The turndown service meant that the room was very welcoming to come back to. We really enjoyed our stay here and wished that we were staying for longer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear harvey_payne,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel for your Honeymoon stay. This is a special moment in your lives and I am thrilled to know that we succeeded in making your visit a memorable one!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your anniversary! If I could be of any assistance on your future visits, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Congratulations and Best Regards,

Hillsdale, ON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

While the hotel has the standard amenities one would expect with a five-star hotel, the access to the hotel lobby and in your turn your room (two different elevator trips) is an inconvenience every time you leave or enter the hotel. In addtion the access to the pool is a joke (different building, have to go to the hotel lobby on the 25th floor, take an elevator to the ground, cross outside the building across the main car entrance and take yet another elevator!)
Finally and probably most disappointing for a Conrad, the hotel service was lacking. They could not get samll things like the newspaper delivered correctly and the attitude of the personnel other than the reception was anything but warm. The room was quite small (labelled a King Deluxe Suite) and really lacking in decor (one picture over the bathtub and two ridiculous small pictures in the main room - otherwise basic white walls).
Located okay if you want to be in the business district of Miami (not Miami Baech please note) but nothing special.
First time at a Conrad...think I will stick with the Hilton brand.

Dear Bearwolf,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. It is through our guest’s valuable feedback that we are able to evaluate and improve upon the high standards of customer service expected of us.

Needless to say, I am disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including your newspaper and the attitude of our personnel. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and I am truly sorry. Please be assured that I have taken the necessary steps to make sure this does not happen again.

As a valued customer of Conrad and Hilton Worldwide, if there is anything I could do to make amends for your experience please feel free to contact me.

Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

It was my first time in the Conrad Miami. The ambiance is clean, executive style with a touch of spa tranquility. Despite the confusing elevator system, the view from the reception, bar and restaurant was absolutely great! The staff was gentle and very attentive. The room was ample, comfortable, well decorated with good selection of amenities. It features an adorable pillow "menu" and I was pleased to try some of them. The service was very, very efficient and I was glad with their promptness! The restaurant prices are not that bad for a hotel with such category. The location is a plus, downtown Miami, close to the Bayside and not far from South Beach. My one and only complaint about the Conrad, is about the absolutely outrageous rate charged for parking: $38.00+5.70+2.66=46.36 per day. The second and third amount are for parking tax and state sales tax! I would stay in the Conrad again in a blink of an eye, but without parking a car there for sure!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear hsbstone,

Thank you for your great review! I am happy to know that your stay was so pleasant and that you had the chance to sample from our Pillow Menu! We offer a broad selection of pillows to attend to our guests needs whether they have a physical discomfort and need a special pillow or just want to enjoy some added comfort and support.

In regards to the parking situation, unfortunately, parking in Miami is at a premium. We keep our prices competitive for the area but we understand it can be quite shocking to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Miami. If I can be of any assistance with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for one night and I wish I would have stayed for two. Good service. Great view from the bayside room. Good value. I recieved on upgrade upon check-in I was not expecting. Awesome restaurant on the 25th floor with an amazing view. Good breakfast buffet as well. Hopefully I can stay again soon.

• Stayed September 2012
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear argonath007,

Thank you for your awesome review! I am thrilled to know that you had such a wonderful stay for your one night. We look forward to your return visit as well. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesistate to contact me.

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!