“Taken care off” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Luxury From $299
Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Miami
San Jose Succotz, Belize
“Taken care off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here for 5 days for a workshop; once you get over the lobby being on the 25 th floor and the fact that you have to be changing elevators here everytime you are coming in and out, well it should smooth sailing.
Clean rooms, great views from the room and food is acceptable although a tad expensive. My room had a big closet space for a hotel and a nice kitchenette. The mini-bar was well stocked but overpriced! The check in can get a bit longer than expected although the check out was pretty quick.
Nothing much to do around here but being close to the metro rover metro rail and trolley will allow you to move around pretty quickly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear mmanza74,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am happy to know that your hotel experience left you feeling well cared for. I take great pride in the Conrad team and I know they are committed to flawless customer service. When a guest feels he has been taken care of then I know we have succeeded.

As always, I look forward to your return visit, If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a very nice hotel but expected for a Conrad. The staff was great and the property was very well maintained. There's not too much to do within walking distance except for a small bar and restaurant area within walking distance. The hotel does has electric bikes you can rent that can pretty much take you anywhere, even South Beach if you want to risk it. The lobby on the 25th floor wasn't that inconvenient as I thought it would be. It actually worked well. The fitness room is ok. Only ok. I would have liked something with more windows overlooking the water. There are a few nice views from the upper floors. The restaurant and bar seemed nice but I only ate breakfast which was good but pricey. If your traveling on business I'd recommend the hotel. If you're there to see Miami I would stay closer to South Beach or on South Beach but that's a given. Great hotel which I would stay at again if I had a business trip to Miami.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear awaisman,

Thank you very much for your detailed and informed review. It was very fair of you to suggest that we are the hotel best suited for the business traveler and not the hotel if you are looking for the South Beach experience. But with our close proximity to South Beach, I would like to suggest that you can have the best of both worlds--the excitement of South Beach with a quiet night's sleep afterwards.

If your business travels bring you to Miami, we will look forward to your visit. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stayed for 4 days and was not disappointed at all. Great location & excellent service. The only thing I found annoying was that the electrical outlets in the room as well as some of the conference rooms were not working. In this day of every device being mobile, that is just annoying....no other way to put it. I presume that this will be fixed soon!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear vinodgeorge,

Thank you very much for your review. I am dissappointed to know that you had problems with the electrical outlets in your rooms. Please know that I have taken the necessary steps to address the situtation and I fully appreciate when my guests inform me of these matters. Please know that we have an on-site engineering team who can handle these types of issues within minutes of your request.

I do look forward to welcoming you upon your next visit. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

LOVED LOVED LOVED this property! Close to cruise ship & near bars & restaurant. The service was excellent; the drinks were expensive; loved the bathroom with the soaking tub & separate shower. It was nice to have robes & slippers in the morning also. Check in was confuing since we took the elevator up to a higher floor then a different set of elevators to our room but we found this property to be upscale & beautiful. Cant wait to stay here again

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear iluvtogo,

Thank you so much for your review! I am absolutely thrilled to know that you loved our property and, in particular, our bathrooms with the standard robe & slippers included. We now offer our guests a selection of bath amenities. Please make sure to request your choice of amenity upon checkin.

We look forward to your return whether it be "Pre-Cruise", "After-Cruise" or "In Between-Cruise". If I could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ft Walton Beach FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The staff at the Conrad must stay awake nights trying to figure out new ways to make their guests happy. From the toys in the swimming pool area for kids, to everyone's friendly greetings and helpful suggestions, to the wonderful bath products, to the free shoe shines, to the omnipresent "I'll take care of that for you," the focus is clearly on guest satisfaction. But the breakfast buffet costs over $20 (although free for some Hhonors members), as did a Mai-tai at the pool bar (compare that to the St Regis in Kaua'i at $14). I'm not complaining, just observing. The one negative: the layout of the hotel is confusing. The lobby is on the 25th floor, and guest rooms are all below the lobby, but you must ride up to the lobby before you can switch elevators to go down to the street level. I can't tell you how many times I pressed the wrong button when calling for the elevator. Also, you practically need a tour guide to navigate to the pool/health club for the first time: from your floor to the 25th floor to the ground floor, then walk across the street to the elevator that takes you to the 13th floor, where, after a couple of turns, you'll find the pool. One money saving tip: there's a Subway restaurant on the 2nd floor of the building that houses the pool and health club.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have a water view.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear REEF_Surfer_8,

Thank you for your excellent review! Your attention to detail is noticed and your appreciation of our excellent guest service is a great source of pride for our hotel!

Please know that you are not alone in your confusion with the layout of the hotel. Generally speaking, it does take some getting used to but, once you arrived at your destination, I hope that it met with your satisfaction.

As you mentioned there are a bit more perks for the HHonors guest but we reward loyalty to our hotel whether you are a HHonors member or not...we appreciate all our returning guests.

With that in mind, I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

West Orange, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed at the Conrad for a business trip. The hotel is conveniently located on Brickell, easy access to many offices if you work in the Financial industry. I would say the experience would be ok on a vacation trip also as the facilities are great and Miami is a town in which you are likely to be driving anyway. Staff is very friendly, from valet parking to the restaurant on the 25th floor.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Thiago_NJ,

Thank you for your kind review. We are an excellent choice of hotel for the Miami business traveler. We offer luxurious accomodations with practical business solutions including corporate rates, HHonors programs, business center, wifi access and a central location within walking distance to major businesses and firms in the Downtown/Brickell district.

I am very happy you chose the Conrad Miami to handle your business travels. We look forward to your return and if I could be of any assistance in your future travels, please do not hesitate to contact me.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed here twice in the last week. Once before cruise and during tropical storm Isaac and once after. I have to say that on both occassions the hotel staff were great and very helpful. Great location and good facilities. Liked the outdoor pool and wished I could have used the tennis courts.
I will be looking at staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I think any room here will be good.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Amanda B,

Thank you for your great review! I am thrilled to know that you stayed with us twice in one week--and you included the excitement of a Tropical Storm on your travels. Thank you for taking the time to make your review.

We look forward to your return visit, albeit, minus the tropical storm. If I could be of any assistance in your future travels, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!