“Very Nice Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Rates From $149
Ranked #10 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Florida
“Very Nice Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed at this Miami hotel on business in June. I had reserved a King bed deluxe bay view. The room was very clean, bed very comfy. View looks out to a condo building and then you can see the bay on either side of that condo building. There are plans to build another condo building between the hotel and the current condo building which will block the view even more down the road.
The room did include a dvd player. Loved the large bathroom that included both a walk in shower and a bathtub. Staff was friendly. Some good restaurants nearby including Gordon Biersch. Area is quiet in the morning and evening as this is mostly a business district. Pool was the perfect temperature for a swim everynight. They also provide floating lounges and pool noodles. We did used the metro mover which had a station across the street.

Cons - Furniture and rugs starting to show its heavy use. Building blocks the sun in the afternoon, by 3pm the sun is pretty much not on the pool. To get ice for your room you have to call in room dining to deliver it to your room.

Breakfast buffet was very nice and tasted great but a little expensive.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear slpond,

Thank you so much for your generous and informative review. I am happy to see that you chose the Conrad while on business in Miami. May I suggest on your next visit that you speak with our concierge. They will have many recommendations for restaurants and areas of interest, within walking distance, to further enhance your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back. If I could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've had the chance to stay in different hotels around the world and I'm sure Conrad has been one of the best ones considering the price I'm paying. I stayed 4 times on the hotel and all times the experience was great, that's why I decided to write this review.
I stayed on one of the family suites, and is very comfortable, the view is excellent and better than this, the service was just outstanding. You really feel welcomed just after you deliver your car, the bell boys, the concierge, the front desk team, room service, etc.
Is a highly recommended hotel and is good that I don't need to look for something more on the Miami area, Conrad will be my hotel for a long time!.

Room Tip: I recommend family suites, because they have two independent rooms and they are not too expensive. T...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear vangeles,

Thank you for your 6 star review! I am delighted that all your visits have been so exceptional! We strive to offer the best in service and hospitality and if I could be of any assistance on your next visit please do not hesitate to contact me.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very good rooms. Limited but good restaurant. Bar very popular. Only the swimming pool is disappointing, over the garage, untidy and not very tempting. Otherwise this is a good hotel and reasonable value

Room Tip: Corner suites are fantastic
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear vivthetraveller,

Thank you for your recent review. I appreciate the time you took to provide us with your positive and constructive feedback regarding the rooms and the pool. I am dissappointed to hear that the pool was not up to standard and can reassure you that the necessary steps to correct the deficiencies have been taken.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. If I could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Alpharetta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed at Conrad Miami for 2 nights using Hilton points. It is a very nice hotel with a great view of the bay. Their breakfast buffet was fantastic, but pricey. The pool area is very nice. It is better to do valet parking (it ans in and out privilege) as compared to self park which does not have the option. You have to change elevators to get to ground floor from your room, which is odd. Overall a nice hotel if you are in the mood to splurge

Room Tip: Get a room with the view of the bay.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear Alpahretta Traveller,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! And, if your travels bring you back to Miami, I hope that you will choose the Conrad Miami again.

Kind Regards,

Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here both times I ran the ING Miami Marathon. This hotel is in the financial district of Miami. Directly across the street is a free train that takes you all over the district. It is fast, and I felt safe at all times while riding it. Even at 4am down to the American Airlines arena on race day. The views from this hotel are spectacular. The concierge service is top notch. There are two downfalls to staying here. One, the parking is brutal and expensive. NO free parking for guests. And two, the lobby is on the 25th floor. So you have to go up to check in and then back down to your room. So kind of a hassle, but not the worst. The restaurant on the lobby level is amazing! There is a business centre and a fantastic deck that you can sit out and enjoy the ocean from. I love it! There service is stellar, the beds are amazing. The bathrooms are beautiful. There is an expresso machine in room as well. I always feel like someone rich and famous when I stay here. I will stay here every time I come to Miami.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view. They have nicer bathrooms and a way better view.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Dear btlbaby,

I am quite pleased to hear that the Conrad MIami is your favorite hotel in Miami. Knowing the tremendous choice of luxury hotels in the Miami area, I truly value your compliment and do not take it for granted. If I could be of any assistance on your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit ,as well as, your next ING Marathon challenge.

IRELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Just returned from 8 night stay at the Conrad Miami Hotel. Title captures the experience - it was a fabulous stay and the property is fantastic. As a frequent Hilton / Conrad guest this is one of the best of the group's hotels I've stayed in.

Hotel rooms furnished in a clean, modern style with a trendy 25th floor lobby which allows the reception / bar to have views of Biscayne Bay and the restaurant to have views of the city (and evening sunset).

While the pool / tennis courts are in the adjoining car park building, the rooftop setting is a tranquil oasis and proved welcome in the Miami summer temperatures!

Also worth mentioning Atrio Restaurant at the hotel - first class food and service. Menu is a good mix of dishes with something for every taste. Having stayed at the hotel 3 years ago, I must say this is a big improvement in that time - the current Chef and team has improved the restaurant offering immensely and adds great value to the hotel.

Excellent service from all team members at the hotel also - from GM down. Very thankful to all for a great stay.

Room Tip: Suites and Residences particularly impressive.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear andrewjflood,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! I am delighted to hear that your stay was so exceptional. Since your last visit of 3 years ago, we were named Hilton's " 2010 Hotel of the Year". I am proud of our team and the excellent service that we have been working so hard to deliver. And, when one of our guests notices the improvements from their last visit, I know we are on the right track.

We look forward to your next visit and if I could be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Orlando,FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Visited conrad for 2 nights and let me say this hotel is for me a 5/5 from everything to the valet parking to housekeeping to the rooms. The personal care and attention me and my girlfriend recieved made us feel welcomed. Everybody was always so friendly and the room we had, had a amazing view of the ocean side. I have nothing bad to say about this place about my experience at this hotel. I will recommend this hotel to anybody visiting the miami area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear JustThatGuy03,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I am delighted that you and your girfriend had such a wonderful stay. I am also very appreciative when a guest wants to recommend us to his friends--excellent "word of mouth" is the strongest public relations we can receive.

The Conrad Miami looks forward to welcoming you back as well. If I could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Martin Wormull

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!