“Ultimate Hilton just wow!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Miami

You added Conrad Miami to your Saves list
Conrad Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Cohasset, Massachusetts
“Ultimate Hilton just wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

A unique hotel great for business and I could see vacation there as well. Great rooms, service and food. A deal any way you look t it

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

I stayed here for a weekend and I loved the place. It was my first time in Miami visiting from Chicago. Everyone I interacted with was so nice and friendly. Denise checked us in and she was very informative about the property. We missed the bus to our Everglades tour (miscommunication between us and the tour group), and the concierge (Francois?) was very helpful and was able to get in contact with the company and we took a cab to meet at one of their next stops. One of the female concierges (M-something) was very helpful explaining the area including the Metro Mover and the buses to get to the bay area and the beaches. It really wasn't that difficult to get around from the hotel either with public transit or just taking a cab ride. I think I liked it better that I wasn't staying in the South Beach craziness.

We had a nice corner room on the 21st (I think) floor. The room was nicely laid out and actually very spacious (especially the bathroom). I loved the pool area too. It's nice that it was open till 10pm and the deep end was close to 5' instead of like 3 feet like I've seen at many "deep ends" (greatly appreciated when you're 6'4!). The little terrace area off the bar had great views. We did a breakfast pre-order and it was delicious!

The elevator to the lobby and then to the room didn't really annoy me that much as some of the other reviews mention. Getting to the pool was kind of annoying though, but I may have been going the wrong way!

This was my first actual stay at a Conrad, but I'm very familiar with the Conrad Chicago and also checked out the one in San Juan last year. It's a great brand!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

My friends and I stayed at this hotel after returning from a cruise. We heard great things about the hotel so we decided to stay. The bell service was excellent and we had a great view unfortunately the room was horrible. The room needed to be painted badly - scuff marks everywhere and the carpet had several stains. Not at all what we expected for a 4 star hotel that was a little over $300 a night. We asked to be moved to another room and the response was "We are sold out." I'm sure we will not be returning to another Conrad.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
natalia-cotarelo, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback following your recent stay at the hotel. We are very sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. We do apologize.

Room renovations are a continuous project and we progressively renovate all of our rooms. Clearly we need to review the one that you stayed in for extra attention now. Guests such as you enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us, thank you for pointing out our deficiencies.

We hope you will give us another opportunity with a return visit. Despite this disappointing stay, we truly hope you will return to our property in the future.

Martin Wormull
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

I stayed at the Conrad Miami at the Brickell area of Miami in order to see the Sony Ericsson Tennis tournament in the las week of march/2011 , and I was satisfied with the hotel... Some points could be improved , like breakfast for example.... for U$ 30 per person , I expected a little bit more... The up and down with the lift to reach the pool and the health club can be annoying too.. although not much...
Wifi internet was free in the room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

The hotel was conveniently located to the conference I was attending. The hotel itself was nice and I enjoyed my stay there. The staff was very friendly. The bar was nice with a great view, but quiet. My only complaint was that I couldn't take an elevator from my floor down to the first floor to exit. The lobby is on the 25th floor and that's where the elevators that go all the way down to the first floor are located. Most of the rooms are on the floors below the lobby. The rooms above are private residences. So I had to take an elevator from the 21st floor up to the 25th floor, get on another set of elevators to go down to the 1st floor. Not a huge inconvenience, but an inconvenience none the less. Not sure why the lobby isn’t located on the first floor with the concierge.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

My wife and I have stayed here many occasions and it has been consistent each and every time. The hotel is very clean and modern, the lobby is located on the 25th floor and was cool to enter from there and go down to our room. The hotel has a very upscale feel and the restaurants are delicious and overpriced. We were welcomed warmly each time. it is a bit off path from miami beach but definitely worth it. It's optimal for business stays and pleasure stays as well. we were not disappointed.

• Stayed May 2010
denver, co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

This is one of many reviews I completed over the years. Never have I said a hotel is perfect. I simply have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. The staff is wonderful, the rooms elegant, and the restaurant excellent. If you are looking for a pool you will have a walk as it is a bit inconvenient. Good job with this one Hilton!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Coconut Grove
Viceroy Miami
Viceroy Miami
#14 of 113 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,107 reviews

Been to Conrad Miami? Share your experiences!