“Dinner for $9.99”

Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #93 of 117 attractions in Miami
Type: Casinos
Description: Native American casino offers 67,000 square feet of gaming space including 635 slots, table games and bingo.

There are newer reviews for Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
9 attraction reviews
“Dinner for $9.99”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

For $9.99 you have a choice of steak and lobster, beef churrasco with grilled shrimp, chicken churrasco with grilled shrimp or the por churrasco also with grilled shrimp. All choices come with a cesar salad and dessert. There is an option to try the "featured wine" for $7.99 per bottle!!!! you really cant beat this.

Visited April 2013
Sun City Center, Florida
19 attraction reviews
“We had fun!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were heading for Key West but decided to stop for the steak and lobster $9.99 dinner. The 4 of us had the steak and lobster dinner and thought it was pretty good considering the price. It included, rolls, a salad, and even a chocolate cake dessert that was ok. Be careful, 15% gratuity is included. The coffee was excellent.

None of us were smokers so we went to the non-smoking section, which is pretty small. We wanted to try some other slot machines so we went to the smoking area for awhile.

They have a great program if you actually register. All you need to do is give them your license and phone number. You get discounts for the buffet dinner but more important you get a $25 credit you can use on one machine. If you get ahead you can cash out any amount over $25. We all came out ahead on that deal, I made $34 and my wife $25. I think it is so you will get addicted to the winning feeling and you will keep going and lose more money. If you get out while ahead you will actually come out with more money than when you entered.

Decor has seen better days, but, it makes for some light entertainment if you are making that long trip. We stopped for a steak and lobster lunch on the return trip from Key West as well.

Visited March 2013
Salo, Italy
“Negative experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I begin by saying that I have been in the international hotel industry for almost 3 decades. I consider myself to be objective and often overlook insignificant problems. In this case I cannot.

Check-in: We arrived at this resort after having spent two nights in a motel of lesser category. My conclusion: we were much better treated and were offered better service in the lesser category. I'll explain. Upon arrival we were greeted rudely and as if we were more of bother than an asset. The front desk personnel are scandalously rude. They don't look at you when speaking and don't afford you a greeting upon arrival. When asking for information, they answer as if you are bothering them. The valet service mentioned is virtually non-existent. We loaded our luggage onto trolleys and brought them ourselves to our rooms both on arrival and departure. Please note that I asked for this service upon departure. The answer at the front desk was, "you can have a trolley in the corner". This, instead of saying, "we'll send someone up immediately". Disappointing.

Accomodation: The room was clean and orderly but lacks in services such as a minibar. Something found in most lesser category hotels and motels. The wireless internet service is available ONLY upon request and only after you pay just under 10 dollars for 24 hours. This, however, is for only 1 device. This means that if you have more than 1 pc you'll have to pay 10 dollars for EACH device. Talk about nickel-and-diming guests!! When I did request this service over the phone to the front desk the answer was complete but rude and uncaring as if I had once again infringed on thier personal space.

Food services: We chose to dine at the buffet restaurant, looking for something easy and varied. What a mistake! The food was bland at best. Without wanting to exagerate, I have eaten better in fast food establishments, though I do not often frequent fast food establishments. I sensed, once again, uncaring attitudes and rudeness in the personnel in this restaurant.

Two other negative notes: 1. the stench of cigarette smoke permeates the entire lobby as smoking is permitted. There are non-smoking areas but the common areas of the hotel are the ones for smoking and not vice-versa. Result: our clothes stunk of smoke just from passing through the hall to get to the restaurant. 2. Security personnel often stared down customers making us feel uncomfortable and unwanted. This happened above all at our arrival. There was a security woman who stared me down when I walked in to join my party. I stared back at her inviting a response but she didn't say anything.

My conclusion: stay away from this unorganized, rude, bad smelling and bad tasting resort and enjoy your stay in the area in a lesser category hotel or motel. You won't regret it!

Visited January 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Well - We had a GREAT Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I read some of the other reviews and could see that not everyone had a good expereience here - but we did, so I wanted to share it as a different point of view.

We weren't looking to stop at a casino that night as we traveled east on HWY 41. Even though was dark as we drove (slowly) down the road, the moon was full and the sky was clear so we could barely see the revolving spotlight. As we neared it, we saw the building, the spotlight and the name. We decided on a whim to stop. Not only did we find plenty to do, we cancelled hotel reservations elsewhere and spent the night there. Everyone we met was friendly and helpful; the rooms were clean and well turned out; they have an indoor pool, hot tub and suana; a large workout room; and we even saw a daycare area (that looked as good as any daycare we've ever used) in case you have children with you. We were headed for Key West so we couldn't stay but we made a reservation for when we were headed back the other way.

As for the casino games - we found plenty to do. There were games we had never played before and games we've found at other casinos. Wanted to play bingo but didn't get the chance.

This will definitely be on our list of places to stay and fun things to do.

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
26 attraction reviews
“This place sucks!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is not a casino worth visiting. They do not offer any of the standard table games like Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai-Gow, Baccarat, etc. They do have a poker room which is definitely a bonus. Skip this place. It is not worth your time!!

Visited December 2012