“Enjoyable Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 115 Hotels in Miami
Cairo, Egypt
“Enjoyable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a great stay at the Four seasons Miami , the view is great specially towards the Ocean, the 1 bedroom suite was great , service is also very professional, our kids enjoyed the pool a lot. All staff are very helpful , smiley and accommodating for any requirements. thanks a lot we had a great stay.

Room Tip: we were at 1 bedroom suite 2010 , ocean view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Polish first
katowice
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

me and my husband stay 3 nights for my birthday.
we travel a lot and stay in many Four Seasons hotels through the Europe.
but in Miami our stay was a hudge misunderstanding.
we were in hotel at 20 oclock in the evening, the woman in reception desk cant operate our credit card, my husband had to go to ATM for cash,the receptionist take 100 percent more than we have to pay for stay, ok maybe for deposit.
my husband told to the receptionst, that is our birthday stay---nothing nor small symbolic cake nor proposition for diner ( for aditional cost of course).
internet 12 usd per day, parking 39 usd per day plus tips of course,breakfast 28 usd,printing for15 minutes --21 usd in bizness center,cocierge (one of them the woman was very good, another on poor, he couldnt made a reservation for us.
pool very nice, room comfortable, clean,happy hours in bar EDGE so nice, good food, free tea and coffe in lobby in the morning,but
we pay 1000 usd for 3 days and we are disappointment for service and famous carry about details.
we dont recomended this hotel for romantic stay or biznes stay(paid internet and printing)
another stay in Miami we will stay in Mariott or Intercontinental/

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed for two days while visiting Florida. Staff were very friendly and left a nice gift in the room to mark my wife's birthday and our anniversary - very thoughtful and much appreciated after a 9 hour flight. Restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and dinner - waiting staff attentive and friendly. Gym was excellent and nice restaurants near by. Really good jogging routes too

Room Tip: Go high and try for a view over sea - view is stunning
Christiansted, St. Croix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

A beautiful property with really interesting art everywhere. I've started staying here instead of the Hotel Beaux Arts when coming through Miami because the service at the Four Seasons is so much better. I come through Miami about twice a month and usually at least one of these trips requires an overnight stay due to an earlier connection than I can make. It's nice to be able to hang my hat where the staff "know" me and I feel at ease and at home. This is a more business oriented hotel due to its location downtown in the financial district of Miami, but the typical Four Seasons touch always makes one feel comfortable.

I really enjoy EDGE for lunch and breakfast, their dinner fare is good, but a little underwhelming considering some of the other restaurants in Miami. If I can get a good rate through my credit card then I'll use the credit provided, but usually end up going out to another location. One of my favorite things that they have is the "Tostones" on the lunch menu and the Carrot Bran muffin on the breakfast menu. The fitness center attached to the hotel is absolutely world-class and one of the reasons that I transitioned here instead of staying at the JW Marquis. They have classes almost everyday, weight machines and treadmills galore, along with excellent staff that keep everything humming. I wish they were open later as my flights usually get in late, but it's nice that they open so early. ( 0430, I think )

The concierge is excellent. The last time I stopped through, my flight was diverted due to weather and thus missed my connection, so I didn't have my bags. I had a meeting later in the day when I arrived home that I wasn't going to be able to change for. The concierge ( I wish my memory was better and I would tell you his name ! ) actually went and found a dress shirt very close to my size for my meeting. Simply the kind of touches that you won't find in a Marriott, or frankly, any other hotels. I am always impressed by the service and this last trip really pushed it over the top. These guys are awesome!

Thanks for the great stay, see you again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Richmond, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very nice hotel with very attentive staff. The only "bad" thing might be that to get to your room (in my case, 2323), after you exit the elevator, you have to walk, turn left, walk, turn left again, walk and turn left again......... But not really bad after you get to the comfortable room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I loved staying here. Classy hotel with attentive staff. Rooms were excellent. Only downside is that you'll have to pay lots for internet and parking. I would recommend to friends and others looking for a peaceful place to relax. Pool was excellent.

Vernon, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was our first stay at a Four Seasons so we were not sure what to expect. We stayed in an Executive Suite with a king bed, bay view. The view was absolutely amazing. We looked out over the hotel pools and out into the bay. The room was more than enough space for us and our 16 month old baby. Very clean, excellent linens, very comfortable bed, plenty of storage in drawers and closets for clothes, there were 2 temp zones in the suite and the temp stayed perfectly - no loud clunking AC turning on and off. We had arranged for early check in and after flying with a baby and we were not that happy when the room was not available yet when we arrived. We went outside to have some lunch at the pool restaurant and unfortunately the service was not good. We couldn't figure out of the issue was the waitstaff or a slow kitchen but either way, we ordered sandwiches and it took forever. When we finally got to our room we realized that none of the accommodations we requested for the baby were in the room (crib, high chair, childproofing, etc.). These had all been advertised on the website as standard when you provide your child's age, name and your preference between crib and pack and play for sleep. Needless to say, we had to make a few calls before we got everything we needed. The high chair arrived after a couple of days and the housekeeping manager came to our room to see how everything was after I wrote an email to our contact at the hotel complaining. We were very disappointed because one of the main reasons we went to this hotel was for all of the catering to children that they claimed to do. By the end of our stay we ended up with everything their website claims to provide for children except for the child size bathrobe which we asked about many times. The manager in housekeeping more than made up for our disappointment that we had expressed by checking up on us a few times. Everyone that came to the room from hotel staff knew our baby's name and were so nice to him. The pools were very nice, the heated pool was perfect and the wading pool w/ the palm trees was a little chilly. Wait staff set us up at our pool chairs and came around with drinks, menus and a great sense of humor. There were a lot of places to eat in walking distance of the hotel including an excellent bakery down the street. Valet did get to be expensive since we needed the car many times a day and we spent a lot of money in tips. Suggest self parking in the garage if you know you will be in and out a lot. We went to the beach on Key Biscayne which was just a short drive from the hotel. It was a very large beach, very busy with very friendly people. Anything we needed or wanted at the hotel was just a phone call away and the staff was very polite and courteous no matter what the request (we didn't really ask for anything crazy though). The hotel was very quiet at night except for our neighbors who kept slamming their doors on a regular basis but the hotel has no control over that. Suggest asking for a high floor at this hotel for a great view.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and have some of the lemon water at the pool!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Mandarin Oriental, Miami
EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel
Conrad Miami
#8 of 115 in Miami
4.5 of 5 stars 1,318 reviews

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!