“An excellent representation of a delightful brand” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #7 of 130 hotels in Miami
Christiansted, St. Croix
“An excellent representation of a delightful brand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A beautiful property with really interesting art everywhere. I've started staying here instead of the Hotel Beaux Arts when coming through Miami because the service at the Four Seasons is so much better. I come through Miami about twice a month and usually at least one of these trips requires an overnight stay due to an earlier connection than I can make. It's nice to be able to hang my hat where the staff "know" me and I feel at ease and at home. This is a more business oriented hotel due to its location downtown in the financial district of Miami, but the typical Four Seasons touch always makes one feel comfortable.

I really enjoy EDGE for lunch and breakfast, their dinner fare is good, but a little underwhelming considering some of the other restaurants in Miami. If I can get a good rate through my credit card then I'll use the credit provided, but usually end up going out to another location. One of my favorite things that they have is the "Tostones" on the lunch menu and the Carrot Bran muffin on the breakfast menu. The fitness center attached to the hotel is absolutely world-class and one of the reasons that I transitioned here instead of staying at the JW Marquis. They have classes almost everyday, weight machines and treadmills galore, along with excellent staff that keep everything humming. I wish they were open later as my flights usually get in late, but it's nice that they open so early. ( 0430, I think )

The concierge is excellent. The last time I stopped through, my flight was diverted due to weather and thus missed my connection, so I didn't have my bags. I had a meeting later in the day when I arrived home that I wasn't going to be able to change for. The concierge ( I wish my memory was better and I would tell you his name ! ) actually went and found a dress shirt very close to my size for my meeting. Simply the kind of touches that you won't find in a Marriott, or frankly, any other hotels. I am always impressed by the service and this last trip really pushed it over the top. These guys are awesome!

Thanks for the great stay, see you again soon!

765 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Polish first
Richmond, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel with very attentive staff. The only "bad" thing might be that to get to your room (in my case, 2323), after you exit the elevator, you have to walk, turn left, walk, turn left again, walk and turn left again......... But not really bad after you get to the comfortable room.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved staying here. Classy hotel with attentive staff. Rooms were excellent. Only downside is that you'll have to pay lots for internet and parking. I would recommend to friends and others looking for a peaceful place to relax. Pool was excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Vernon, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was our first stay at a Four Seasons so we were not sure what to expect. We stayed in an Executive Suite with a king bed, bay view. The view was absolutely amazing. We looked out over the hotel pools and out into the bay. The room was more than enough space for us and our 16 month old baby. Very clean, excellent linens, very comfortable bed, plenty of storage in drawers and closets for clothes, there were 2 temp zones in the suite and the temp stayed perfectly - no loud clunking AC turning on and off. We had arranged for early check in and after flying with a baby and we were not that happy when the room was not available yet when we arrived. We went outside to have some lunch at the pool restaurant and unfortunately the service was not good. We couldn't figure out of the issue was the waitstaff or a slow kitchen but either way, we ordered sandwiches and it took forever. When we finally got to our room we realized that none of the accommodations we requested for the baby were in the room (crib, high chair, childproofing, etc.). These had all been advertised on the website as standard when you provide your child's age, name and your preference between crib and pack and play for sleep. Needless to say, we had to make a few calls before we got everything we needed. The high chair arrived after a couple of days and the housekeeping manager came to our room to see how everything was after I wrote an email to our contact at the hotel complaining. We were very disappointed because one of the main reasons we went to this hotel was for all of the catering to children that they claimed to do. By the end of our stay we ended up with everything their website claims to provide for children except for the child size bathrobe which we asked about many times. The manager in housekeeping more than made up for our disappointment that we had expressed by checking up on us a few times. Everyone that came to the room from hotel staff knew our baby's name and were so nice to him. The pools were very nice, the heated pool was perfect and the wading pool w/ the palm trees was a little chilly. Wait staff set us up at our pool chairs and came around with drinks, menus and a great sense of humor. There were a lot of places to eat in walking distance of the hotel including an excellent bakery down the street. Valet did get to be expensive since we needed the car many times a day and we spent a lot of money in tips. Suggest self parking in the garage if you know you will be in and out a lot. We went to the beach on Key Biscayne which was just a short drive from the hotel. It was a very large beach, very busy with very friendly people. Anything we needed or wanted at the hotel was just a phone call away and the staff was very polite and courteous no matter what the request (we didn't really ask for anything crazy though). The hotel was very quiet at night except for our neighbors who kept slamming their doors on a regular basis but the hotel has no control over that. Suggest asking for a high floor at this hotel for a great view.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and have some of the lemon water at the pool!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I recently booked 3 rooms at the Four Seasons Miami through the Amex Centurion Hotel Program. When we checked in we were advised that we had a $100 Food and Beverage credit to use per room and were told in which venues, plus a $60 breakfast credit. When asked the receptionist assured us the Food and beverage credit can be used flexibly.

Now the perplexing and sad part:

1. At check out the bills presented me were incorrect as no credits were applied. The receptionist assured me she would credit a $100 Food and Beverage credit to the 1 room that had used the $100 credit and remove the breakfast charges from the other rooms.

2. She reprints the invoices and I depart only to find the charges were not removed correctly.

3. I call the finance department. I am sent new bills for only 2 of 3 rooms without the $100 credit being applied. Equally, annoying is that my room bill did not show a spa charge which I specifically mentioned was missing.

4. I write a lengthy email explaining point by point what has happened and what was promised.

5. The hotel responds asking for time.

6. Two days later but to their credit a finance manager credits the $100 F&B credit and finally sends me a complete invoice on my room with spa charges. However, he fails to provide me the missing invoice on the 3rd room.

7. I write the finance manager back only to receive an Automated Reply that he will be out until June 30th.

Now I am not sure how many hoops the Four Seasons Miami thinks a guest purchasing 3 rooms should jump through to receive a correct invoice but clearly 7 steps in not enough. The amount of time I have spent dealing with these issues is truly absurd and reflects poorly on the hotel. I stay with Four Seasons globally and must say this is the first time I have something this basic become so staggeringly difficult. I encourage any guest to be extra vigilant as this type of problem is frustrating and can be very costly.

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We just returned from a three day stay at this beautiful property. We are a family of four who stayed in a one bedroom suite through Amex Platinum. It was truly a perfect stay. Great service, food, and accommodations. I highly recommend this resort. We arrived early and were upgraded from city to bay view even though we arrived at 10:15 am after a cruise. Welcome gift, room set up to our specifications, the list goes on and on. They even have a dedicated World Cup lounge. Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Room Tip: Bay view suite was great!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Woodstock, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The 4 Seasons Hotel Miami is a luxury hotel NOT on the beach. The rooms are wonderful, linens excellent, all staff friendly, helpful and courteous. The pool area makes up for the lack of sand and sea. Upon arrival we were shown to rooms that strongly smelled of cigarettes. When we complained our rooms were changed..we had to wait a little but we were offered complementary drinks and fruit...they clearly wanted us to be satisfied. And we were!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!