“Business and Leisure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Roseau, Dominica
“Business and Leisure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Fabulous hotel for both business and pleasure. Rooms of a very high standard with housekeeping excellent. Food and drinks (not cheap) are great. Restaurants and bars only a short walk away. All staff are excellent. Nothing is ever too much trouble.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
FSMiami, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Good day, Richard S.,

We're very glad to hear that you had a fabulous time at the hotel. Located in Brickell, in the heart of the financial and entertainment district, it's easy to combine both a business and personal trip when staying at the hotel.

Our housekeeping team does a fantastic job maintaining the guestrooms, and our culinary team in EDGE Steak & Bar has gained the Brickell restaurant great recognition, locally and nationally.

We value your feedback and hope you'll join us again soon.

D. Normandin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Polish first
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My son and I stayed for two nights last week while attending an NFL game. The room was immaculate and the view was terrific. The hotel staff including front desk, bellmen and concierge were all wonderful. The fitness club attached to the hotel is one of the best I have experienced, The best part of the hotel though is the Edge Restaurant. We had a a couple of truly outstanding meals there. The food was delicious and the service was top notch.

There is a really nice rooftop pool and garden area that we did not have the time to fully explore - maybe next time.

Hi RamblingGymbo,

We're excited to hear you and your son had an overall amazing stay during your recent visit to Miami. Yes, some of the biggest perks of the hotel are the views from our spacious guestrooms, the complimentary access to the 50,000-square-foot Sports Club/LA fitness center and spa and our guest-focused hotel staff. Our culinary team at EDGE is top-notch, and have earned us great recognition including ratings at the "Best Happy Hour" and the "Best Sunday Brunch" in Miami.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We loved every minute of it. The rooms are huge and beautiful. Excellent service and great hospitality. Food is amazing! Extremely nice pool and outdoor architecture. Too bad we only stayed a night! The two negatives are: wifi is not included which is amazing given the prices of the rooms; the car parking rate for a day is too expensive.

Good day, Caroline M,

The holiday season at the hotel was a fun and festive time of year. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the accommodations, pool area and the food at EDGE Steak & Bar. The New Year's Eve party is always a good time, with the spectacular rooftop views, music and food offerings. The team does an excellent job with putting the event together.

Wi-Fi is now complimentary in the lobby and public spaces. I regret to hear the valet rates did not meet your expectations. I'll mention it to the team, and have them review against what is currently being offered within the market.

We're thrilled you enjoyed your overall stay. We value your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Althought this Four Seasons is more of a business hotel, the staff made sure to properly welcome all of the young guest during the Christmas week. If there is one thing you can count on in a Four Seasons it's the attention to detail. From the rooms to the service the Four Seasons touch is readily apparent. This hotel is situated in Brickell in close proximity to downtown and Key Biscayne. After the first day the entire staff seemed to us by name. Furthermore, they never seem to deny you any requests. What also amazed me was the seemingly endless hours the staff put in. Many of them began the day at the restaurant, moved to the pool and ended up at the restaurant at night. All of this while still mainting a high level of service. Best of all was their attention to the younger guests. When we checked in my children each got a gift. The pool area is large and the kids seemed to enjoy the toys and sports equipment left by the hotel for their enjoyment. The food was quite good, the only issue we had was that we were not informed that our 5 year old could eat for free until the last day of our stay. Another great perk is the house car. They have a Tesla available for drop off and pick up within a five mile raidus. Jose (I think?) drove us around and provided my kids with one of the higlights of the trip. One evening we had a miscomunication regaridng the house car. We had been told that it was available but it actually was being used. The manager on duty offered to give us a ride in another car. As we waited I noticed that he was overwhelmed by the heavy traffic of incoming and outgoing guests, and I opted to take a taxi. When we returned to our room we came in to find an apology note and some treats. It's the kind of touch that makes me come back to the Four Seasons. The biggest problem with the hotel is the valet parking. Apparently the service is outsourced to another comapny. In any case I rented a car through the hotel. I came back later in the day and told the attendant that I would need the car in an hour. I called back 45 minutes later and requested my car, when I came down I noticed that my car wasn't there. Apparently they couldn't locate the keys. A full thirty minutes later (45 minutes after my call) they found the keys. The attendant had kept the keys without telling anyone. Of course they apologized, but it's hard to overlook such blatant incompetence. And instead of a note of apology they proceeded to charge me for overnight parking for a car that was never parked overnight. I will certainly come back, I'll just avoid the valet parking.

Good day, DrBroadway,

Your complimenting feedback, reaffirms our team's commitment to ensuring our guests walk away with a wonderful and personalized experience. I'm happy to hear, our team members treated you and your family so graciously and always with a smile. The Tesla is a fun and new amenity we currently have, and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it.

I regret to hear that your interactions with the valet company were not up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will be certain to address it with the team. We look forward to having you at the hotel again soon.

england
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

If I book a genuine five star hotel like Four Seasons or Jumeirah etc then rightly or wrongly I just expect everything to be spot on. This is a nice hotel in Downtown Miami and I think it's a mixed use building with hotel rooms, apartments , fitness centre and maybe offices. The room was very nice, not huge but with a nice marble bathroom with separate bath and shower. This came in very useful as when I wanted to relax in the bath the tap was broken so I could not use it. That was the first issue. I was also disappointed that there was no free bottled water (although you could by one from the mini bar for $6 (plus tax I guess). No free newspaper either, which for a business hotel is quite staggering. The gym was excellent but was not owned by the hotel. The pool area was large but one pool was reserved for the apartment owners and the other was full of kids. There is a large area at the rear which could easily have been another pool but was full of palm trees and less than a foot of water. Looked nice but a total waste of space. I did not have a car but I heard that it is $40 per night for parking!! Sorry guys but I was expecting a little more.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
FSMiami, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear sydney69England,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I truly appreciate guest feedback, as we strive to provide the best guest experience and hotel product.

I regret to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Please let us know which room number you were in, so I can advise engineering to look into the tap. I will also mention your comments to housekeeping, as complimentary bottles of water are part of the turndown service. Likewise, newspapers are delivered to the guestrooms upon request.

As I mentioned earlier, we truly appreciate guest feedback and hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you again and regain your trust.

Feel free to contact me at 305-381-3026 to further discuss your experience at the hotel.

nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We enjoyed a luxurious and wonderful stay at the Four Seasons Miami! So thrilled that this brand is consistent from city to city, and everything from the food, room, and the service is truly a pleasure. We had a gorgeous corner room with spectacular views of the city and bay. Room service and food quality earned high marks - juice of the day was a good suggestion. A first-class operation at this property. Looking forward to a return stay!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear cielitok,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Four Seasons Hotel Miami. We appreciate your loyalty to the brand, and the time you took to share your positive comments with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with my family in Dec 2010 and I cannot say anything more than everything was perfect.

Perfect service, excellent accommodation. Don't have enough superlatives to commend the staff, management and overall experience. Thank you

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floorshave fantastic views.