“hotel for all seasons” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 130 hotels in Miami
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“hotel for all seasons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

this is by far the best hotel i have ever stayed with all apologies to the W Barcelona but the service really first rate. There was a wedding party staying on my floor and it was still quiet. Also saw chef Todd English in the lobby so expect the unexpected, particularly the Botero sculptures which can make anyone feel petite. I liked the front desk staff and the bellmen, as they were so attentive, i thought they were going to go with me when i left the hotel. I think a letdown was concierge who didn't seem to have materials she had the night before on their own restaurant and the bar where a French Jack said they were closed when they were full. That said, as i told the president of 4 seasons and the manager, best place i've ever stayed.

Room Tip: i would listen to desk clerk Rodrigo of Brazil when he offers you an ocean view for another $39, it...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

764 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had a very brief stay at this Four Seasons. The location is great if you have business in the area. The hotel is clean, there is a great gym and the service is outstanding. The hotel is very quiet. The bar at Edge Steak Bar is quite elegant and the service is great (they give you delicious homemade potato chips) but was very quiet. The pool area is quite nice and relaxing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
FSMiami, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Good day, Julianne R,

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your brief stay with us during your business trip. We look forward to seeing you back soon, and hopefully for pleasure the next time. Chef Aaron Brooks whips up some amazing items in Edge. I hope you enjoyed the homemade potato tips with the truffle mayo. It is a favorite.

Warm wishes.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We arrived and were greeted by the valet and bellman. I told them I was checking in and they took my bags and told me to go to the 7th floor. I found it odd that my bags didn't follow me as I went to reception to check in. Check-in was fast and very friendly. He handed me my key card, told me which room I was in, walked me down the hall and pointed me to the elevator?? Nobody showed us to our room, and still my bags are nowhere in sight. We arrived to our room, which was definitely 5 star. The room was very upscale modern, with plenty of room. His and her closets were a plus. No balconies was a bummer, but we knew this coming in. 10 Minutes go by and still no bags and nobody has been to our rooms to make sure we have everything we need. I had to actually call down to find out where my bags where, and they finally arrived about 20 minutes after check-in. Great down town views. The pool area was beautiful, well maintained and very tropical. The pool staff was very friendly, but we had to ask them for service. We were passed several times by staff members, before finally stopping one for service. We lounged by the pool for about 4 hours and were offered great smoothie shots about 30 minutes after arriving. But then we never saw one again. The bar staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The frozen drinks were a blessing. The Edge Steakhouse was the place we ate at most. The food was cooked to perfection and the drink menu was unusual and crafted with finesse. We ate there 4 times and received the same excellent service every time. The room service was very good, but could have been faster. It may be the size of the hotel, or just their location in the largest building in Miami. But, with that being said, it still could have been faster. The same goes for ice service to your room. There are no ice machines for your use, so you must call every time you need ice, which for champagne drinkers is often. Valet service is fast, and never waited for my car...but the price is a little high. The only thing it needs tighter security. All I did was walk up to my car and someone handed me the keys. What if it wasn't my car? Nobody asked me for my valet ticket for proof that this was my car. In a hotel this size, and being our first time, it would have been nice to have guest services show us around. At times we felt a little lost, and wish we would have had the grand tour first. Overall we had a wonderful stay, but I wish I could have given this hotel an Excellent review. Some things need to be tweaked and a little fine tuned, but I would stay again with hopes of that 5 star service that I expect from the Four Seasons.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Thomas R,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Miami. We're glad you enjoyed the views and the amenities, including the award-winning Edge Steak & Bar. We appreciate the comments on the promptness and attentiveness of the hotel and valet team. We understand the value of guest comments and strive to use them as a tool to always exceed our guests' expectations.

Please join us again, the next time you are visiting Miami.

Warm regards.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

After suffering a long drive off the Keys it was great to step into a real service driven and quality hotel. Great rooms, great location and great views! Bed was one of the most comfortable i have slept in. Valet prices steep!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I traveled to Miami on Business and ended up staying at the Four Seasons Miami for two nights. I have become accustomed to excellent service at Four Seasons Hotels and this property did not let me down. To me, it was equivalent to their cross town rival the St. Regis, though the Four Seasons is a lot more affordable. The biggest differences are The St. Regis is on the water and Four Seasons is not. I like the very large pool area at the Four Seasons as I personally am not a beach person. Also, they give you access to the Sports Club / Los Angeles which is located inside the hotel. This is the nicest and most well equipped hotel gym I have ever experienced anywhere. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Greenwood, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we were attending a wedding held at the hotel. It was a lovely venue and the staff was awesome. Laura, one of the servers at our patio farewell brunch made a perfect cup of coffee appear out of nowhere and hats off to Ruben at the Concierge desk. The rest of the staff was attentive and responsive, as well. This is a "definitely recommend" although it is more expensive a hotel than we would typically frequent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Good day, mpearl2012,
Congratulations to the lucky bride and groom! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time at our urban resort and the team was very attentive in anticipating your needs. Reuben and the rest of the concierge team are great and are true experts on everything to do and see in Miami.

Come visit us again soon.

Cheers!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding and the staff catered to our every need. You really can't get better service. The room was beautifully appointed and the bed was as comfortable as could be. The wedding was beautiful, the food delicious and the staff unbelievable. Who could ask for more?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!