“Great Hotel and fantastic Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #8 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Hotel and fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Four Seasons Miami lived up to my every expectation It was a fantastic hotel and the staff was even better. Right from the entrance of the hotel everyone greets you by name even though it was my first time at the hotel. every need was looked after and the views of the bay from the room was fantastic

Room Tip: Bay View rooms have a great view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Polish first
nj
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The suite I got wasn't the suite I had reserved. There was none of the same category available at the time I checked in. They offered me a bigger one, for a "special rate"!!!! Or I could stay in the one they showed me originally and change to the suite I had reserved on the next day.
Besides that initial problem, it was late and I left my car in the valet area with a reminder that I would need my luggage asap. During check in I told them I'd be waiting for the luggage..... And I also reminded the manager after we talk about my options for the room that I was very tired and would like to have my luggage delivered soon.
Around 2:30am, after calling and waiting for a couple of hours, I went downstairs, cross the lobby level, got into another elevator to reach the valet area and found my car parked in the same spot I had left it with my luggage in the trunk!!!!
I was there with my kids and usually The FS has little amenities/gifts for the kids. I was told they were aware that the kids were joining me and that they had prepared a surprise for them - which they NEVER GOT.
This was definitely NOT the level of service I expected.
The room was a little dated but very comfortable with nice views.
The pool area is simple but beautifully done, spacious with shade areas with hammocks and no buildings blocking the sun, sometimes hard to get in downtown Mia.
The day after our arrival, after changing rooms, I made a reservation for breakfast and was offered free breakfast. We enjoyed our stay but we were very disappointed with the way our situation was dealt by the manager upon my arrival, with the level of service and specially with all the time lost.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Megan S, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
We're so sorry about the miscommunication with the suite and your luggage, and we're further disappointed that our team was unable to rectify the situation in a manner that suited your needs. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and to hear it was sub par is unsatisfactory. We will look into everything and make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for giving us your feedback.

Best,
Megan Sterritt
PR Manager
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is everything was perfect!!
The food, the weather, the pool, the staff, the architecture I had am amazing time before moving on to Fort Lauderdale and it was the best 5 days I have had in years .

• Stayed July 2012
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the opportunity to experience the Four Seasons Miami for the first time in May on a business trip through Florida. If you have not had the opportunity to experience a Four Seasons Hotel or Resort, you will find that wherever you are in the world, that there is a level of comfort and quality of service that runs through every one of their properties.

I love the service you experience at the Four Seasons and the Miami property maintains that high level I have experienced in the past. Small actions make the whole experience more gratifying. From the concierge making time to discuss jogging routes to the front desk agent who walked over with a ream of paper when I was printing up my ticket in the lobby and wanted to make certain I would not be inconvenienced if the paper ran out.

This hotel definitely caters to the Corporate client, it is in more of a financial district however, the ocean is quite close and Key Biscayne is just minutes from the hotel. The outside pool is spacious with a fair amount of areas where you can have some privacy and it offered great views which is refreshing when most city hotels have indoor pools.

Overall, a wonderful experience which to be honest, I would not expect anything less from Four Seasons.

Room Tip: I prefer the higher the better so I can enjoy the views. Get a high room facing the ocean.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ok....so you have high expectations of the Four Seasons for a reason. This place was perfect! Everything. If the price point is in your budget, pick it. Down side if you are looking for one is no beach but do what I did and walk to the Rickenbacker Causeway for a bit of exercise. It's beautiful and about 1 mile away.

If you are looking for an in town (Brickell) hotel with a great pool this is it. There were too many children for my taste but that's okay. The pool area is unique, big and comfortable. Lots of locals seem to be around for the gym that is attached to the hotel. I think they get use of the pool for laps.

Tip....while you are at the pool, visit Alex for a massage. The man is exceptional.

Fish tacos at the pool side restaurant were amazing. Breakfast both days was very good. I had eggs Benedict one day and the Mexican egg (heuvos rancheros??) presentation the next. Both were great. Don't miss the restaurant for an evening meal too. I don't recall what I had but I completely enjoyed it.

Have fun!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Megan S, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We hope to welcome you back soon!
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Friends had a wedding at the hotel. Checked in day of event and enjoyed everything. Went to event which was great. Travel time to bed was moments. (great idea considering current DUI laws). Had a great poolside breakfast and checked out. Staff was everything we expected from a Four Seasons.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have nothing but positive things to share about our experience at the Four Seasons. The location is great (though not on South Beach, it is in the Brickell area and close to lots of boutique shopping and restaurants). The pool was great and the service impeccable.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room near the elevator - it can get a bit noisy.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Lynne! We're so happy to hear you say our service was "impeccable." Such an amazing compliment!

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!