“One of the finest hotels I've stayed at...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #8 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Washington, DC
“One of the finest hotels I've stayed at...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My wife just started a new job and she is, sort of, based out of Miami. So she needed to go down for a week or so to be acclimated and comfortable with her new team. So my son and I tagged along.

We were concerned about finding a good, family friendly hotel in Miami and a lot of the reviews spoke glowingly about the Four Seasons. I am going to tell you that I would 100% support their accuracy.

If you have ever been to a Four Seasons location before, you know that the services are top notch. If you have never been to the Four Seasons with a child, you might be surprised that the services with a child get elevated.

From the greeting and the child's gift, to having his name spelled on the bathroom mirror (even though it was misspelled), to the service in the restaurant and at the pool...top notch for a kid.

Our room was very comfortable. We overlooked Biscayne Bay. The bathroom was nice with a separate tub and shower that most Four Seasons seem to have. The restaurant was great. The hostess and the servers were great and really accommodating of our son.

The concierge Rueben, great. His service and assistance was fantastic and he made some really great suggestions.

Overall, a totally 4 star experience.

Room Tip: With a child, get a suite. You have 2 choices: city view and bay view. I really liked the bay view...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Polish first
Dharwad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I planned a trip to Miami and was totally confused as to what restaurant to choose among various restaurants at Miami. Finally, I could guess “Four Seasons Hotel Miami” would be the right hotel to reside in. Ahhh! My guess was absolutely right!

I stayed at Four Seasons Hotel Miami with my husband and my two children. Though beaches are quite far from hotel we reside, we enjoyed here. The rooms were very clean and posh. Our children really enjoyed taking bath in the superior bath tub. There is no matter that did not impress us in this hotel. Each and every thing was extraordinary. We stayed there for 3 nights and 4 days and we all were happy to stay here.

I really loved the Botero sculptures that were used in the building and the entrance hall. I must say something about the room we stayed happily all the days and nights. Room that was given to us was really beautiful; the colour of the wall was in fresh white and cream as well. They have completely used white colour for decorations, especially in our room. Our room had 3 bed lamps and all were in white colour. The Beds they provided were so soft and comfortable; and the bed sheets were found in fresh silky white and even the pillows they provided were silky and nice to look at. They have made a small frame to the wall for decorative purpose, and it was just above the bed we slept. The frame really gave a royal look, as though we are sleeping in a paradise. We were also given a cushion furniture- two chairs and a small table which were so decorative and was glamorous to the room we stayed. By the side of our bed there was a big glass window with design curtain. It was amazing to see the bay down when we dragged the curtain side.

Daily morning they served us breakfast, and dinner at night. Another important thing that should be spoken about this hotel is that their serving is very fast and extravagant. Both breakfast and dinner were too good. We were really surprised with the quick order they take and their fast supply of food. We received hot, fast and quality food each time we ordered. Actually, we all had our afternoon meals at hotels near the beach, as we spent whole day in the beaches. But, in the morning before we go beaches, we were supposed to have breakfast at ‘Four Seasons Hotel Miami’ and after returning had dinner here itself.

The Hotel provides some more services like ‘Spa’ and ‘Baby Sitting’ services as well. These services will help you to relax and keeps away from all your worries. Another exciting thing is that this hotel is very near to many shops and good for shopping if your wallet is full. I really loved and enjoyed staying at ‘Four Seasons Hotel Miami’ and will surely recommend this to all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Caribbean
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times over the past few years for business and consistently it is one of my favourite hotels. Well appointed luxurious rooms , most with views, staff that are very helpful. Excellent gym and pool area. Quiet on weekends and not the same vibe as South Beach but if you need to be somewhere reasonable central to all Miami offers, this is a good spot.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the intercoastal waterway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I recently decided to go on a last minute Miami trip and decided to stay at The Four Seasons. This was my first time, and I hope it wont be it will be my last. The pool was really great and appeals to both families and couples. The food was really great, we ate breakfast at the hotel every morning and had lunch by the pool (fish tacos = delicious). The one thing I would say that I didn't absolutely love was the location; it was far from the beach so we ended up hanging out at the pool the whole time; and was not really within walking distance to great restaurants. A cab to South Beach was approximately 30 bucks each way. If you are thinking about hanging out in SoBe it's probably a better idea to just go ahead and stay there rather than doing that back and fourth. The hotel is however within walking distance of Mary Brickell Village which has some little shops and and restaurants that were okay. I guess the location is just a little more business district then I had anticipated. Other than that the staff and hotel are very lovely and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I booked this hotel through AMEX fine hotels feature and enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is very clean and the service was top notch. Breakfast and lunch were superb. The only negative with this hotel is that if you want to go to the beach, it's not very close relatively speaking.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything time I stay at this hotel it is top quality service! Check in is always quick and efficient.
Rooms are spacious, comfortable, beautiful decoration. Love the Botero sculptures in the building and lobby entrance. Great breakfast! Located in Brickell there are various restaurants and stores a round the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Zanesville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We loved this place. We haven't enjoyed a vacation together in years and this was a treat. My wife went to the Spa and I went for broke. babysitting services so we could spend time together..excellent service, great food, close to shopping which wasn't good for my wallet. We stayed in the Presidential suite and the accommodations were superb.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!