“It's going downhill...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Mynt

Mynt
1921 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
786-276-6132
Attraction Details
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's going downhill...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

Been to Mynt a dozen of so times over the years. It's ego is becoming bigger and bigger each year. My partner and I have dropped 2-3K in the past on bottles, but now I think we'll reconsider. The mentality has gotten too over-the-top for what the place actually offers.

Miami, Florida
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

This place is not worth the time and money. The inside (like the outside) is small, cheap and dirty, and the service is horrible. Don't bother; many other better clubs in Miami than this dive.

Florida
“MYNT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2010

I have read a ton of reviews on the place-- heres the skinny. This place is hot if you cant get in you shouldn't be there. The door is selective for a reason. If you want to get in "play" the role make it happen. Music was ahhhhhight. Lots of beautiful ladies. Have fun---be safe-- its South Beach.

Oslo
“Nice, nice, nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2009

We were recommended by a bartender at Sushi Samba to try Mynt, and we were not disappointed. We were 3 guys and 1 girl, but had no trouble with getting in. After showing my id, we were let in. I think it was a great place with nice tunes, good lookin' women and service-minded bartenders. There were no celebs, but that's not what we were looking for. The other places we tried in Miami did not measure up to Mynt. I am sooo happy we found this place!! I was beginning to think there were only crappy pool bars and gangsta wanna-be clubs on South Beach...

Thank you Mynt for saving the night! :)

new york
“Ruined my night..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

I was looking forward to going to mynt after the hyped reviews I've heard. I spoke to a woman beforehand at mynt who was really polite and we took a walk by during the day.. I didn't even know where it was, no sign.. it looks disgusting from outside so we especially thought there would be no problems.. we made our way there at night and see a velvet rope.. not too many people.. had a group of 5 girls, 3 guys... eventually most of the group got tired of waiting after they saw the doormen letting random LOCALS in.. (not "models" and "celebs").. oh and LOCALS who spoke their language also.. I literally saw 50 year old women walk in.. everyone kissing one of the guys at door on the cheek.. it was so ridiculous and disgusting.. people were throwing themselves at them and they thought they were something special for the side job they have probably once a week for $10/hr. I wasn't offended that I did not get in, being that I was with 2 guys because I know I looked better than the random groups of trash walking in... groups get split up and if you have more than 2 guys and less than 4 girls, the whole group won't get in... if you are not a local speaking their language in the (yes at a club in the UNITED STATES) don't waste your time, nor money.... it's exclusive for who they know, not anyone's appearance.. oh and being I was with my boyfriend.. that should cancel a guy out because he's not judging the place by how many girls are there.. All the "celebs" that have ever visited there have also been paid to do so I'm sure because it's def. not worth anyone's time

Been to Mynt? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mynt, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.