“MYNT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mynt

Mynt
1921 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
786-276-6132
Activities: Dining
Florida
“MYNT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2010

I have read a ton of reviews on the place-- heres the skinny. This place is hot if you cant get in you shouldn't be there. The door is selective for a reason. If you want to get in "play" the role make it happen. Music was ahhhhhight. Lots of beautiful ladies. Have fun---be safe-- its South Beach.

Oslo
“Nice, nice, nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2009

We were recommended by a bartender at Sushi Samba to try Mynt, and we were not disappointed. We were 3 guys and 1 girl, but had no trouble with getting in. After showing my id, we were let in. I think it was a great place with nice tunes, good lookin' women and service-minded bartenders. There were no celebs, but that's not what we were looking for. The other places we tried in Miami did not measure up to Mynt. I am sooo happy we found this place!! I was beginning to think there were only crappy pool bars and gangsta wanna-be clubs on South Beach...

Thank you Mynt for saving the night! :)

new york
“Ruined my night..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

I was looking forward to going to mynt after the hyped reviews I've heard. I spoke to a woman beforehand at mynt who was really polite and we took a walk by during the day.. I didn't even know where it was, no sign.. it looks disgusting from outside so we especially thought there would be no problems.. we made our way there at night and see a velvet rope.. not too many people.. had a group of 5 girls, 3 guys... eventually most of the group got tired of waiting after they saw the doormen letting random LOCALS in.. (not "models" and "celebs").. oh and LOCALS who spoke their language also.. I literally saw 50 year old women walk in.. everyone kissing one of the guys at door on the cheek.. it was so ridiculous and disgusting.. people were throwing themselves at them and they thought they were something special for the side job they have probably once a week for $10/hr. I wasn't offended that I did not get in, being that I was with 2 guys because I know I looked better than the random groups of trash walking in... groups get split up and if you have more than 2 guys and less than 4 girls, the whole group won't get in... if you are not a local speaking their language in the (yes at a club in the UNITED STATES) don't waste your time, nor money.... it's exclusive for who they know, not anyone's appearance.. oh and being I was with my boyfriend.. that should cancel a guy out because he's not judging the place by how many girls are there.. All the "celebs" that have ever visited there have also been paid to do so I'm sure because it's def. not worth anyone's time

A TripAdvisor Member
“definetly a good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2004

chic, is not a style local to south beach or miami only, travel anywhere in the world, Europe, South America, in particular Argentina and you will find similar attitudes, which can be characterized as pretentious. Mynt is a very sexy night-club in south beach, the clintaile is expected to fit and look a certain way, which is what makes it what it is. It caters to european/contemporary people and style. mynt as well as other clubs in miami have chic as their number one objective. These clubs attract the celebrity type clintale who are facinated with fashion and chic styles that can make an average joe/joan handsome/beautiful. So unless you fit in this type of setting, then the place may not be for you, and if you dont like these type of people then you have no reason to go into the club! Otherwise the club itself is pretty good, albit small can get very packed! In comparison with clubs in europe/South America it is no big deal!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Never again....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2003

This is a club that makes you wait in line and picks you out of the crowd. The line is useless and the bouncers have egos the size of Montana because they have the power to keep you outside all night. You have to have connections to get in this place and it's not worth it compared to most other places I've been to in New York or even other places in Miami. When I got into Mynt, I didn't kow what was so great about it that people wait to get in. I was very disappointed. Never again!!!