“One of Miami's best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mynt

Mynt
1921 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
786-276-6132
Miami Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“One of Miami's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Don't mind all the negative reviews. I went here with my 4 friends (all girls) last Thursday. We came in early that's why there's no line. Inside, we got complimentary drinks. The place was very elegant though it's kinda small for clubbin'. Place for beautiful people. We had so much... The music was very good. Definitely come back. Party hard...

Visited September 2013

Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“LOVE MYNT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

we got in with no problem we went early enough so there was no line. once inside the bartenders were super nice and we even got complimentary drinks! shots the bartender gave us and then some promo cards that gave us another drink on the house. we did not pay to get in and the decor is amazing inside as well. there are bouncers everywhere though so dont act foolishly when visiting here.

Visited February 2013
“Trust the reviews!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Wow .....seriously? Avoid at all costs ....this place is seriously out of touch with how you keep a business going.

.....rude people, rude staff and nobody over 5'8" tall ....figure it out folks!

AVOID

Phoenix, Arizona
“MANGO INSTEAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Get there with 4 of my hot looking girlfriends (5 girls total). After 5mn standing in the line, one of the bouncer point at me and asked us to move ahead. I responded in French, and in we were. The other ones in standing in the long line started shouting and were really mad. We spent about 1hr in there and I was ready to move on. The place was crowded with superficial wanna be. Can't believe people stand in line for hrs to get in. Seriously, even if they pay me to go in, I wouldn't. Why would you ever let anyone treat you like that. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. Go to "MANGO" instead. They treat you with respect and the ambiance rocks. I am French and couldn't stand those pretentious J...

Visited August 2012
Portland, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
“Great VIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I am only reviewing the VIP section because I only saw the front of the club on my way out. When we arrived, our tables were nicely set up, the VIP section was roomy and clean. Couches were comfortable. Drinks were excellent, staff were very discrete and came by every few minutes to clean up. Great night!

Visited March 2012