“LOVE MYNT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mynt

Mynt
1921 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
786-276-6132
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“LOVE MYNT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

we got in with no problem we went early enough so there was no line. once inside the bartenders were super nice and we even got complimentary drinks! shots the bartender gave us and then some promo cards that gave us another drink on the house. we did not pay to get in and the decor is amazing inside as well. there are bouncers everywhere though so dont act foolishly when visiting here.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank s1ipperyfish

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trust the reviews!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Wow .....seriously? Avoid at all costs ....this place is seriously out of touch with how you keep a business going.

.....rude people, rude staff and nobody over 5'8" tall ....figure it out folks!

AVOID

3 Thank Surfer9999
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“MANGO INSTEAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Get there with 4 of my hot looking girlfriends (5 girls total). After 5mn standing in the line, one of the bouncer point at me and asked us to move ahead. I responded in French, and in we were. The other ones in standing in the long line started shouting and were really mad. We spent about 1hr in there and I was ready to move on. The place was crowded with superficial wanna be. Can't believe people stand in line for hrs to get in. Seriously, even if they pay me to go in, I wouldn't. Why would you ever let anyone treat you like that. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. Go to "MANGO" instead. They treat you with respect and the ambiance rocks. I am French and couldn't stand those pretentious J...

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Madi K
Portland, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great VIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I am only reviewing the VIP section because I only saw the front of the club on my way out. When we arrived, our tables were nicely set up, the VIP section was roomy and clean. Couches were comfortable. Drinks were excellent, staff were very discrete and came by every few minutes to clean up. Great night!

Visited March 2012
FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Small club”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

I was there as a part of the birthday group in VIP section. Do not get VIP, you don't get any privacy, everybody is passing by your tables, bumping into you. You are paying way too much money not to have any space! Tables are too close to the seats, there is no place to dance at all in VIP section. Music was average...

Visited December 2011