“MANGO INSTEAD” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Mynt

Mynt
1921 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
786-276-6132
Attraction Details
Phoenix, Arizona
“MANGO INSTEAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Get there with 4 of my hot looking girlfriends (5 girls total). After 5mn standing in the line, one of the bouncer point at me and asked us to move ahead. I responded in French, and in we were. The other ones in standing in the long line started shouting and were really mad. We spent about 1hr in there and I was ready to move on. The place was crowded with superficial wanna be. Can't believe people stand in line for hrs to get in. Seriously, even if they pay me to go in, I wouldn't. Why would you ever let anyone treat you like that. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. Go to "MANGO" instead. They treat you with respect and the ambiance rocks. I am French and couldn't stand those pretentious J...

Visited August 2012

Portland, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
“Great VIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I am only reviewing the VIP section because I only saw the front of the club on my way out. When we arrived, our tables were nicely set up, the VIP section was roomy and clean. Couches were comfortable. Drinks were excellent, staff were very discrete and came by every few minutes to clean up. Great night!

Visited March 2012
FL
3 attraction reviews
“Small club”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

I was there as a part of the birthday group in VIP section. Do not get VIP, you don't get any privacy, everybody is passing by your tables, bumping into you. You are paying way too much money not to have any space! Tables are too close to the seats, there is no place to dance at all in VIP section. Music was average...

Visited December 2011
Miami, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Great Music but horrible atmosphere!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

The DJ was really good, but in a club FULL of people my wife and I were the only ones dancing. Everyone was just sitting at their VIP tables trying to be noticed. Damn people, have some fun!!

Visited October 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's going downhill...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

Been to Mynt a dozen of so times over the years. It's ego is becoming bigger and bigger each year. My partner and I have dropped 2-3K in the past on bottles, but now I think we'll reconsider. The mentality has gotten too over-the-top for what the place actually offers.

Been to Mynt? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mynt, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later