“We lost soooooo...” 3 of 5 stars

Saint Louis, Missouri
30 attraction reviews
“We lost soooooo...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The stadium is in a pretty slummy area so we parked in the parking garage. Food was typically ballparked price - expensive!

union,nj
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful domed stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

All seats are great~very comfortably climate controlled!Reasonable seat prices! And, they actually won the game that day!!

Chicago
1,402 reviews 1,402 reviews
349 attraction reviews
“Very nice and lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My customer took me here to a baseball game. The stadium is only two years old and is worth going to the game just to see the stadium. I was in a box suite and it was a very good experience. There was a private waiter serving drinks and food which were both very good.

Miami, Florida
18 attraction reviews
“No wonder no one goes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We bought founders club tickets, that came with fre dinner and a waitress at the seats. The dinner was cold and awful. The waitress came by exactly one time. They didn't offer ice cream where we sat. So I went to the concession stand. We were gone for an inning and a half. The person taking the orders has to also go get the food. They go get one thing, bring it back then go get the next thing, etc. When I finaaly got to the register the guy just walked away. No one could find him. Back at the seats they ran out of popcorn in the 6th inning at our "private" concession stand. Unfriendly staff by the seats. The saddest part of the night was it was a good game, but the off field experience ruined it.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Brewer game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've only been to Miller Park in Milwaukee before visiting Marlins Park. I'm not the kind of person to go all out with food at the ballpark, so I really only parked and watched the game. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't find the third base garage to save my life. I'm not sure if they provide an address for each garage, but if they do I couldn't find it. If they don't, they should. I was appalled at how few fans were at the game, as I am used to a packed Miller Park. The facility was pretty nice overall. Given the chance I would consider returning for another Brewers vs. Marlins game.

Visited June 2013

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Marlins Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.