“Beautiful domed stadium” 5 of 5 stars

union,nj
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful domed stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

All seats are great~very comfortably climate controlled!Reasonable seat prices! And, they actually won the game that day!!

Chicago
1,250 reviews 1,250 reviews
313 attraction reviews
“Very nice and lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My customer took me here to a baseball game. The stadium is only two years old and is worth going to the game just to see the stadium. I was in a box suite and it was a very good experience. There was a private waiter serving drinks and food which were both very good.

Miami, Florida
18 attraction reviews
“No wonder no one goes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We bought founders club tickets, that came with fre dinner and a waitress at the seats. The dinner was cold and awful. The waitress came by exactly one time. They didn't offer ice cream where we sat. So I went to the concession stand. We were gone for an inning and a half. The person taking the orders has to also go get the food. They go get one thing, bring it back then go get the next thing, etc. When I finaaly got to the register the guy just walked away. No one could find him. Back at the seats they ran out of popcorn in the 6th inning at our "private" concession stand. Unfriendly staff by the seats. The saddest part of the night was it was a good game, but the off field experience ruined it.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Brewer game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've only been to Miller Park in Milwaukee before visiting Marlins Park. I'm not the kind of person to go all out with food at the ballpark, so I really only parked and watched the game. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't find the third base garage to save my life. I'm not sure if they provide an address for each garage, but if they do I couldn't find it. If they don't, they should. I was appalled at how few fans were at the game, as I am used to a packed Miller Park. The facility was pretty nice overall. Given the chance I would consider returning for another Brewers vs. Marlins game.

Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States
21 attraction reviews
“An AWFUL experience.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have a family project of seeing games in all 30 major-league baseball teams' home parks, and of the 25 that I've visited so far, only one has offered us a genuinely terrible experience. This is that one. The facility itself is not bad at all, a "modern" stadium with decent sight lines and protection from the elements -- I generally prefer outdoor stadiums to domed ones, but you can't argue with keeping the game (and fans) indoors here, away from the oppressive heat and humidity. Yes, there's plenty of schlocky stuff in the park -- the home-run display in center is an abomination -- but most of it is minor. The problem is that it's run by the Marlins, clearly the most fan-unfriendly franchise we have yet encountered. I had a nasty run-in with their gate people regarding a decidedly non-professional camera I was carrying, one that no other major-league team has ever hassled me for using (their cross-state rivals at Tampa Bay were fine with it), and I had to take the thing back to the car. This cost almost three whole innings of game watching, and since the elevator to their parking garage was malfunctioning, it also caused me a great deal of physical pain coming down 5 flights of stairs afterward on a bad, post-surgical knee. They acted like they didn't care about that. Add to this the fact that the fans around us (such few as were there) were obnoxious and hassled us for getting into the seats we'd paid for, and decidedly unfriendly staff at almost all locations, and it was just overall a miserable experience. We'll never go back, and we recommend that you don't either.

Visited April 2013