“Perfect day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Lauterbach, Germany
“Perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We married on Captain Bills Sailing Ship on December 1st 2012. This was one of the most beautiful days in our lives. We were about three hours on the boat. Captain Bill and Ramon are very friendly people. We had a lot of fun together. Also we had the chance to steer the boat by our own for a few minutes. Anyway we can recommend Captain Bill.

Visited December 2012

New York City
“Great Experience For Sailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We reached out to Captain Bill somewhat last minute to book a sailing trip and we had nothing short of a fantastic experience from the first communication all the way to receiving photos of our day from Captain Bill after the fact. He was friendly, courteous and happy to work with our expectations to choose a sailing route and plan. The boat is stunning and it was a real treat for my mother, two aunts and grandmother - including some steering time for anyone interested. We look forward to sailing with Captain Bill again and highly suggest 'Lets Go Sailing Today' to anyone looking for a great experience.

Visited August 2012
dekalb il
“Make your lifelong memories!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

From the first phone call to the exiting of the dock Capt bill and his first mate Ramone are a pleasure that u will enjoy through memories for a lifetime. Upon arrival at the dock, it is a torrential downpour and after my husband and I made the decision to continue with our sailing adventure, Ramone arrives in the parking lot with an umbrella and Capt Bill is off to check weather conditions from a neighboring vessel that has just returned to dock. After a brief discussion we are loading the beautiful sailboat and off for the sail of a lifetime. Capt Bill and first mate Ramone are as fabulous as any favorite male family member you have. Come rain or shine (which it did both) I would recommend this experience for all!!! From their wonderful stories to their eagerness to teach sailing (which Captian Bill has so kindly said "any question, anytime, just email") not to mention the beauty of the bay, everyone in your family will have memories that last a lifetime!!!! P.S. ask Capt Bill about (3 anchors) story!!!! Enjoy!!!! Thank you Captian Bill and Ramone, Matthew and I will be taking sailing lessons next spring so b prepared!! Lol !! We will return to Miami just for this sailboat experience!! Thanks again!!!!

Visited September 2012
Fort Lauderdale
“Capt. Bill's trips are good enough for me to come back for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Sailing with Bill, your best friend as soon as you board, whether you know him or not. Friendly, attentive, knowledgeable, you are right at home immediately, as Bill makes your sailing experience enjoyable. The boat is magnificent, clean, comfortable, modern. Sailing around Biscayne bay, and jotting out into the ocean, is a wonderful experience, as Bill has tremendous knowledge of the area and explores the nooks and crannies, Inlets, outlets, restaurants, he seems to know them all. Plan your trip or let Bill do it. I have been living in South Florida for 25 years, owned my own boats, and spent plenty of time on the water and I can tell you, the three trips I've been on with Capt. Bill will certainly prompt a fourth if my wife and I feel like getting away In the comfort and tranquility of a sailboat.

Branson, Missouri
“Up with the sails and away we went!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Captain Bill and "Dream Catcher" are top notch. We wanted hands on sailing and thats exactly what he gave us. From the second we came aboard we knew we had made the right choice. Captain Bill answered every question we had about sailing and the lifestyle that goes with it. Anyone looking for a GREAT sailing experience look no further you found it. He put us at the helm
as he sit back and with a little instruction we were sailing the beautiful "Dream Catcher" as if it were our own. It was like we had been friends for years. We highly recommend Captain Bill and "Dream Catcher" and promise you wont be let down. Thanks so much Captain Bill and we will be seeing you again!!!!!!

Fair winds,