“Make your lifelong memories!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 179 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
Attraction Details
dekalb il
“Make your lifelong memories!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

From the first phone call to the exiting of the dock Capt bill and his first mate Ramone are a pleasure that u will enjoy through memories for a lifetime. Upon arrival at the dock, it is a torrential downpour and after my husband and I made the decision to continue with our sailing adventure, Ramone arrives in the parking lot with an umbrella and Capt Bill is off to check weather conditions from a neighboring vessel that has just returned to dock. After a brief discussion we are loading the beautiful sailboat and off for the sail of a lifetime. Capt Bill and first mate Ramone are as fabulous as any favorite male family member you have. Come rain or shine (which it did both) I would recommend this experience for all!!! From their wonderful stories to their eagerness to teach sailing (which Captian Bill has so kindly said "any question, anytime, just email") not to mention the beauty of the bay, everyone in your family will have memories that last a lifetime!!!! P.S. ask Capt Bill about (3 anchors) story!!!! Enjoy!!!! Thank you Captian Bill and Ramone, Matthew and I will be taking sailing lessons next spring so b prepared!! Lol !! We will return to Miami just for this sailboat experience!! Thanks again!!!!

Fort Lauderdale
“Capt. Bill's trips are good enough for me to come back for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Sailing with Bill, your best friend as soon as you board, whether you know him or not. Friendly, attentive, knowledgeable, you are right at home immediately, as Bill makes your sailing experience enjoyable. The boat is magnificent, clean, comfortable, modern. Sailing around Biscayne bay, and jotting out into the ocean, is a wonderful experience, as Bill has tremendous knowledge of the area and explores the nooks and crannies, Inlets, outlets, restaurants, he seems to know them all. Plan your trip or let Bill do it. I have been living in South Florida for 25 years, owned my own boats, and spent plenty of time on the water and I can tell you, the three trips I've been on with Capt. Bill will certainly prompt a fourth if my wife and I feel like getting away In the comfort and tranquility of a sailboat.

Branson, Missouri
“Up with the sails and away we went!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Captain Bill and "Dream Catcher" are top notch. We wanted hands on sailing and thats exactly what he gave us. From the second we came aboard we knew we had made the right choice. Captain Bill answered every question we had about sailing and the lifestyle that goes with it. Anyone looking for a GREAT sailing experience look no further you found it. He put us at the helm
as he sit back and with a little instruction we were sailing the beautiful "Dream Catcher" as if it were our own. It was like we had been friends for years. We highly recommend Captain Bill and "Dream Catcher" and promise you wont be let down. Thanks so much Captain Bill and we will be seeing you again!!!!!!

Fair winds,
Travis and Erika

Vancouver, Canada
“Fabulous Day on the Water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

What an amazing end to our trip in Miami! Captain Bill made us feel right at home on his beautiful, clean pristine boat and even took us to a lovely swimming area where we frolicked in the water and floated around with the noodles he provided us. It was obvious how much he loves sailing and we were so pleased that we chose him for our charter. Definitely recommend spending the whole day out there!! Thanks for the photos too Captain Bill, hope to see you again soon!

MIAMI
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I can’t find the words to express what great of a time my husband and I had, the first words that come to mind is …WOW!!
You both made it an anniversary that we will definitely never forget, we had a fantasist time!
The sail boat was so beautiful and the sun setting and the Miami views were amazing!
It was special, romantic and unforgettable……. it was all I had expected and much more!
We spent the whole weekend telling all our friends and family about our romantic adventure!
Thank you Captain Bill and Judy, you both made the whole experience even more special!

Visited June 2012

Been to Let's go Sailing Today? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Let's go Sailing Today, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.