“Miami's jewel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 178 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Come join us with your friends and family at CoconutGrove Kayaks for a fun time out of the water! We offers both Kayaks and Paddleboard rentals right from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Paddle along the local marinas, take a hike on one of the picnic islands, or simply enjoy kayaking on our tandem kayaks, and discover the beauties the nature of biscayne bay has to offer! Our Harbor is protected from all weather condition, our calm waters makes learning to paddleboard fun and easy, no matter how much experience you have! For the more adventurous, join us on one of our eco tour along the coral gables water way, sunset paddle and moonlight excursion!
Miami, Florida
“Miami's jewel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Sailing at Miami Catamarans is always a pleasure. The staff is always helpful and attentive and the boats are kept in great condition. The location has easily accessible parking and is just a short drive from downtown Miami/ Coconut Grove. Given the typically easterly winds, the location is perfect for flying down to the sandbars of Key Biscayne or Stiltsville. Highly recommended!

London, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing is better than sailing through the waves of Key Biscayne with the excellent and helpful Fred and his family's Catamarans! I have gone multiple times to glance out to the beautiful scenery of Miami's shorelines and have never felt so safe and had so much fun with such a wonderful experience! This is definitely something worth doing whilst being in Miami, and taking the drive down the Rickenbacker towards the Catamarans so brilliantly tucked away next to the marvel of the ocean. I would take all my visiting friends and family members to have such a great experience!

Visited April 2011
Bulle, Fribourg, Switzerland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went sailing with one of my friends, and we had a great time! we had never done this before, but their crew gave us some instructions and we were able to enjoy the cal mess of sailing! I cannot wait to go back!

Miami, Florida, United States
“Fun with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went out for a day trip with some friends on a Miami sunny day. The ride was super cool and fun, got to tan and enjoy the views of the bay.
Its definitely something I'd like to do again when in Miami!

Visited July 2011
Miami, Florida
“Great Place to Sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Awesome place to sail!! My friends and I all had a great time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun time in miami.