“BEST PERUVIAN FOOD EL POLLO INKA MIAMI” 5 of 5 stars
Review of El Pollo Inka Miami

El Pollo Inka Miami
7285 NW 36th St, (Near Miami International Airport & City of Doral), Miami, FL 33166-6702
+1 305-599-8585
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 3,714 Restaurants in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: For lovers of great food, El Pollo Inka Miami offers the most delicious Peruvian food. It is the perfect combination of our ancient culinary culture and new iconic fine Peruvian Cuisine. Our menu at El Pollo Inka Miami features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something to please every member of your group. We offer everything from fresh seafood, ceviches, lomo combinado, rotisserie chicken, and more traditional peruvian dishes cooked to perfection.
“BEST PERUVIAN FOOD EL POLLO INKA MIAMI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015 via mobile

I been a Florida resident for the past 13 years. I am a food addict and love to treat my self to the most delicious food I can get my hands on. When I came to Florida from my country Colombia, I learned to eat the most delicious Peruvian food at El Pollo Inka Miami, where my palate got a kick of all the different spices and variety of seafood, steak, and chicken most delicious dishes I've ever had in my life. I am totally addicted to this food. In my desire to try more of the Peruvian cuisine I have visit several Peruvian restaurants that in fact some of those have had a great quality and great taste. This last point brings me to my conclusion; where I can honestly guarantee you won't find anything like El Pollo Inka Miami, their freshness, taste, diversity and quality of all dishes keep me wanting more of it!! Don't take my word for it, and prove it for your self.

Visited April 2015
Daniel C, Owner at El Pollo Inka Miami, responded to this review, yesterday
Best Peruvian food? We're honored! Creating these dishes is our passion, and it's always wonderful to hear glowing feedback from customers. Your review is much appreciated! Can't wait to have you join us again.

All the best,
Daniel C, General Manager

Ibiza
“Awesome Peruvian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Absolutely Fantastic!!

My family and I have been wanting to try El Pollo Inka for awhile and I can truly say it was worth the wait.

We had a late lunch at El Pollo Inka on Friday. The place is nice and has a warm vibe. We were seated pretty much immediately and from there our server took us away, we got lost in Peruvian smells and tastes. We actually had him place our order from what he felt was his favorites and the most popular items. Everything was delicious!

Hands down best service in a El Doral restaurant I have come by in a long time. We told the Manager we will be traveling to Peru in a few weeks and he even took the time to write us a list of his favorite spots and offered to reach out to them before our arrival to get us reservations. Could not have been nicer!

We will def be back El Pollo Inka!!!

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic Peruvian food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

This was my second time at Pollo Inka and I can say it can't get better than this! Definitely my favorite place in Miami for typical Peruvian food, everything is fresh and authentic. We started with a "choclo a la huancaina" - delicious, I really recommend it. The corn is the authentic corn you can find in Peru and the sauce is perfect between salty and spicy. Then I had "tallarines verdes" which is a thin pasta with a delicious green creamy sauce, very tasty. We also shared an authentic Peruvian Ceviche - you can tell how fresh everything is by the look and taste.
What I also find outstanding are all the home made sauces they have, specially the green sauce that is at every table, it really complements the dishes, love it.
Besides enjoying all this delicious food we also had a very nice waitress.
We will definitely be back!

“Best Peruvian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015

The best peruvian food in Miami, the number one is Chicken! The price is just! I highly recomend this restaurant! Also is near the internarional airport!

Milan, Italy
“Good food, poor atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015 via mobile

I was in Miami for business and had dinner alone. The food was good. The place quite modest. The service was ok.

• Visited February 2015