“It is a great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Commodore Inn The Grove

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Commodore Inn The Grove
You added Commodore Inn The Grove to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   3162 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133   |
Ranked #2 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Miami
Paris, France
“It is a great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed for two months, over the summer, the unit was spacious, clean and very well maintained by a very effcient staff.
Maggie, the manager, a wonderful person, very professional and friendly, did everything to make our stay unforgettable.
Everything was beyond our expectations and we surely will be coming back soon and highly recommend to stay here. It is an excellent address, very well located, in the heart of Coconut Grove and once again with an exceptional manager.
Thanks again Maggie for everything you did for us to enjoy our stay and see you soon.
Angela, Bernard and Ari

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
CITG, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Angie, Bernard, and Ari, it was great having you here.

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Congratulations on having such a lovely family.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

It was really nice seeing you all together. We really look forward to seeing you all next year.

It was really nice to see Ari’s surprise when he saw my aquarium at my office; I hope he got his set up; he is a great child.

Angie, this was team work. As always, I share all reviews with them, as I am only their face. They are the one that earned these merits for all of us.

Thank you from Belgica, Francisco, Julio, and Maggie.

See you all next year, we’ll celebrate someone’s Bday again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

y was very well treated, the room and other facilities are great.the serviçe in general is excelent.the key of your full sucess is ¨Magali¨she is brilhant in all items.always whith a smile to serve you. my concratulations, for have a person in your staff like she.
jacob licht.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
CITG, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this review, August 6, 2011
Jacob, it was an honor having you with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our location and facilities in deed are in a prime location, Coconut Grove is a great place to shop, dine and walk around, the neighborhood is self-contained, no need for a vehicle. In your own words as you taught me in Portuguese, “Custo & Benefício” I will never forget that! Yes Commodore, we are an Apart-Hotel, a Specialty Lodging, that meets all your needs! ….and the cooking pots are under the oven :-)

The service you received is the fusion of our team with more than two decades working side by side. Belgica, Francisco, Julio and I we work together, to serve you, it was them not me, the ones that provided you with the service you mentioned, I was only fortunate to meet you and I thank you for sharing your wisdom.

We look forward to seeing in September.
Commodore’s Team and Maggie.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Me and my family found the Commodore Inn as a great place to be, our room was really big and confortable. The service was great and the location is one of the best in South Miami. Coconut Grove has many things to do, you can eat, you can buy, you can walk on the beautifull streets.
Thanks Maggie for your service, we feel like at home. We definitely will come back.

Natalia, Emma y Hernán.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Nati, Hernan, Emma!
We are happy that you were pleased and you felt at home. Thank you.

When I read your review the first thing it came to my mind was Emma asking for “cereales” :-). What we miss the most is Emma. Every time she visits my office, her shy and sweet voice, reaches out for my candy jar of “cereales”, and of course her favorite cereals “MM’s”
Nati, Hernan, you have a wonderful family, Emma is lovely! We look forward to seeing you back; we are here to help you. Our “cereals MM's”, Belgica, Francisco, Julio and I are waiting for you.

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Commodore’s Team and Maggie.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Our Commodore Unit was spacious, comfortable, fully equipped for living in over long stays, and the value unbeatable. It is the irrepressibly vivacious Manager, Maggie Dominguez, and her Staff, however, who create a friendly, homely atmosphere and for whom nothing is impossible in terms of pleasing you - making all the difference.

Strategically located in the heart of Coconut Grove and in the centre of all it's lively action, you are in walking distance of all the Grove has on offer, varied, versatile and endless. The Commodore and the Grove make an irresistible combination no matter where in the world you go.
John and Dallison Corbin / Trinidad

Room Tip: Street-front Rooms tend to be noisy some nights.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
CITG, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for you wonderful review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

John, Dallison are really a wonderful family. It was our pleasure to have you here the first time; you honor us with a second visit and yet you gratified us and recognized our team with this superb review. Thank you. Now you are coming for a third time in September. The bar has been raised for us; although a challenge, it is a thrill and a tremendous motivation for all of us. We really look forward to surpass your expectations.

Our team is thankful for your kind words. They are the ones that deserve all the credit, without them we are nothing. Their dedication, and attention to detail, sometimes it even surprises me; as they are long term employees, they will remember certain things from your prior stay, -small details thing thatt we take for granted- things that perhaps you have requested before, they will not wait for you to ask them, they will bring it to you, without your asking. I am sure you have experienced this.

Coconut Grove is improving by the second; The Grove is getting to new heights, with more and more restaurants, boutiques, movie theaters, shopping malls, yet we are in the middle of all this with our accommodating apartments, but our team is the one the one that makes the magic happen.

We look forward … to eat chocolate together, and to see you all in September!

Thank you.

Commodore's team & Maggie
Recife, PE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I was staying with my family for the Christmas and New Years period. We love everything. From arrival to departure we were treated extremely well. The apartment is very well kept and very comfortable. Start with the Staff extremely friendly and helpful (GO MAGGIE!!!!) I´ve been to Miami Several times and i´ve stayed at several places but none compare to commodore inn the grove. I recommend staying there for these reasons and other such as: Location, comfortable and clean, safe,... And yet it also has parking space. The street wich is located is very nice, with restaurants, beauty salon, shops, cafes, pharmacy, ... Well here i leave my great pleasure to have me staying in this place and i´ll return several times. ( i am going again in september this year!)
POLYANNA PRUTCHANSKY

Room Tip: ask for the front rooms
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
We are grateful for your review. Nothing can make us happier than to exceed your expectations. This is our goal.

I can only tell you that the fuel that keep us running, is precisely what you wrote. Poly, one of the things we strive for, the most rewarding accomplishment for us, is to see our friends and guests coming back year after year. It makes us feel very special, the expectation and happiness.

More than that is when you get to meet them with their extended group of friends and family; the highlight of these moments, is when I got your phone call, to book a reservation and to let me know of the great news “I had a baby, I am a mom” ! Congratulations Poly! We are anticipating seeing you all!

Our small but valued team is our greatest asset; they work hard towards this goal and these two in particular: Belgica with more than 12 years in the team, and Francisco close to 30 years, they are a solid team; they work hard and are synchronized, and the true heart and soul of what you wrote here. I am the “coordinating tool” entering information in the computer; they deserve more of the credit.

As you are coming with your family, I would like you to know since your last visit in addition to all we had before in the nationhood of The Grove, we have two new pharmacies, they remodeled and enlarged the nearby supermarket, and the organic market is HUGE… just to mention a few, of the new additions to The Grove!

See you in September.

Commodore's team & Maggie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011 via mobile

If u Want great for cheap, choose the commodore for ur holiday. It CAN be as long as short stay.
I stayed their for 3 months and i really felt like home.
The staff is great and the room r clean.
The lease is really cheap ....

• Stayed March 2011
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Hi,

I spent 3 months at The Commodore Inn The Grove and it's the best Hotel/apartment that there is in Miami and Miami Beach.

The service, staff, employees are great and the room are clean.

There are all within reach of hand : two Hair Saloon ( 1 in the commodore and one just across from the commodore ), one French and one Indian restaurant, many Boutique where you can have luxury brand for cheap, a movie theater ( cinema ).

The Commodore Inn The Grove is a hotel where the quality is high and the prices are low !!!!!!!!!!

So now you know what u've to do if u come in Miami....

Don't think twice, go to the Commodore if you want great quality for cheap !!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
CITG, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Hi Theo!
We are thrilled by your review “mom ami”!
and glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It was lovely seeing you all every morning when you got coffee and the newspaper…. You are an adorable family! We hope all of you are doing well
Hug for all of you, we miss …. Maya!
Thanks so much for your amazing words.
Maggie and the entire team

Been to Commodore Inn The Grove? Share your experiences!