“An experience you MUST finish!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #108 of 490 Nightlife in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Last Call Pub Crawls is South Florida's premier bar crawl host. Hosting weekly bar tours that span many of Miami's best bars and lounges, Last Call aims to change what a customer expects from their night out. Happy Hour Specials and a complimentary Last Call Shot at every one of the 4 stops. The events cater typically to 60+ crawlers, so there’s always a party with Last Call.
Virginia Gardens, Florida, United States
“An experience you MUST finish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Being a strict gin & tonic drinker, I was initially hesitant about doing a pub crawl because of all the misconceptions I had about it. I thought I would end up messy drunk in a corner after consuming some crazy combination of different liquors. I thought I would find the crowd uber-obnoxious since they won't be able to control their debauchery. Lastly, I thought I was way too old for it at 32. I was wrong on ALL counts. It turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences of my drinking career! The main draw about these pub crawls for me is the value. It is basically a happy hour that lasts all night since they either offer you half off or buy1-get 1-free on the drinks. Moreover, I was able to drink what I wanted all night. The shots at the end of each venue are a fun way to cap off each spot. I found that the pacing from place to place maintained a level of high energy throughout the night. The crowd is a nice mix that won't make you stick out like a sore thumb no matter your age. Lastly, make sure you FINISH! Even if you choose not to drink at every venue, do yourself a favor and make sure you get through the entire event. Enjoy the vibe, the company and see it through to the bottom of the last glass. You won't regret it!

Visited November 2012

“Great time with great people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Last call pub crawls Always delivers!!! Great bars... Great shots.... Great people... Always a good time. This year will be my third drink around the world with them and I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. Keep the crawls coming !!!!!

Visited August 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Best bar crawls in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Last Call Pub Crawls always exceeds customers' expectations. Popular bars, great value, awesome themes...an all around fun time! I've been to several crawls and have never been disappointed. Last Call also hosts the annual Drink Around the World (DATW) event in Disney's Epcot theme park in Orlando, FL. Counting down to DATW 2013!

Visited October 2012
“the best time you won't remember the next day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've had a great time with my friends and even made new friends every time I've attended a pub crawl! The next day is filled with recollecting last nights events over brunch. The employees are extremely nice and the photographers are awesome. I highly recommend Last Call to anyone visiting Miami or even if you're from Miami its something different and not a typical Miami club.

Visited July 2013
“Best crawls in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Everything from the staff to my experience at all of the crawls I have attended through Last Crawl has been the absolute best. Extremely fun and very professional which is important in this line of work. They really make sure their customer leave satisfied and want to come back for more. It is also evident they have a relationship with most of the bars on their roster, as the treatment their customers receive from these bars is impeccable!!

Visited July 2013