“Beautiful sailing adventure with family” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-323-0783
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience our luxury Sailboat Charter in Miami, a great place to relax and spend an afternoon looking at a beautiful sunset while a professional photographer takes some photos of you and your family or friends free of charge. Sail on our state of the art sailboat, a Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC; we offer sailing trips starting in 2 hours to a full day, try our all inclusive option. We will help you celebrate an unforgettable time with your loved ones, may it be a Birthday Celebration, an Anniversary, an Engagement or a Wedding or just a quiet and relaxing time observing the most beautiful views of Miami from the water. We welcome people from all over the world to enjoy what Miami has to offer...We are warm people with a big heart!!!! Hope to see you Soon!!!
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful sailing adventure with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We enjoyed the adventure from start to end. Nino and Mabel are excellent hosts. They took nice pictures of us Loved the experience. I want to go in the new boat next time and for more hours
watching the sunset was pretty amazing. My family also enjoyed the trip
I hope new boat has more room to have dinner together. Other than that fantastic!!!!

Visited September 2013

Dexter, Michigan
“Amazing - must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Where to begin? My girlfriends and I reserved the sail boat for the six of us and the experience we had was beyond amazing! Luis and Mabel were wonderful hosts - and only enhanced our the gorgeous views and overall experience. We set sail at 6:30 and were provided with the opportunity to see the bay in the day light, see the beautiful sunset, and see the entire Miami skyline lit up as we pulled back in to the pier. This is a must do for visitors and locals! It's perfect for couples (very romantic), or for a group of friends looking to relax, catch up, and enjoy :-)

Austin and Manhattan
3 attraction reviews
“Sailing into heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Luis and Mabel and their gorgeous classic schooner gave the five of us an incredibly fun and memorable Friday afternoon/evening. We all loved the entire experience they provide at an extremely fair price-- with great hospitality, expertise and charm thrown in for free. THIS is the way to enjoy Biscayne Bay with friends or family. We had a fabulous time sailing out, drinking wine, eating Mabel's tasty appetizers, listening to wonderful music, exploring the boat, seeing all kinds of fish and laughing together.... stopping at beautiful No Name Bay harbor to watch the colorful sunset, swim, and enjoy the delicious meal that Mabel cooked... then sailing back under the stars to a sensational view of the Miami skyline illuminated at night. Luis is an excellent captain and I can't imagine a better way than this to spend a day on the Gold coast with friends, family, kids or romantic date... A true 5 star experience!

Miami, Florida
“FLORIDA FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I had a really nice time on the sailing adventure with Luis and Mabel. They provided us with soft drinks an towels (got a three minute shower), and we pre-ordered the cheese tray and shrimp dish. All was delish! Plus, we got some pretty nice photos from Mabel so we'll always remember this trip. :)

Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I will highly recommend this experience to anyone who is looking to get away and have a great time with friends/family/significant other. Mabel and Luis are really friendly, accommodating and helpful! I don't live in Florida but I would do it again if I return. Thank you!!!

Visited August 2013

Been to Sailing on Biscayne Bay? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sailing on Biscayne Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.