“Memories for a Lifetime” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 185 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience our luxury sailboat charter in Miami, a great place to spend an afternoon looking at a sunset while sailing on our luxury sailboat with teak deck for your comfort, or spend the night under the stars at an exotic island. Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding/proposal ceremony on our sailboat. Pamper your colleagues and clients, impress your guests aboard our 40 foot state of the art sailboat, it is really a great experience, a sailboat to relax and to enjoy.
“Memories for a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had the great opportunity to experience Sailing on Biscayne Bay with Capt. Luis & his wife Mabel. My finance, then my bf surprised me with the trip. The Capt. & his wife were extremely accommodating, putting the champagne we'd brought on ice & putting away the flowers my bf had brought me. About 1/3 of the way through the trip my bf proposed to me. The sun was setting & the weather was beautiful, it was soooo romantic. I wouldn't have had it any other way. The best part was that Mabel was able to capture the whole thing with her excellent photography skills. They also served us great snacks, the mango salsa is delish! It truly was a day to remember<3

Miami, Florida
“Sailing on Biscayne Bay, fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I went with a friend and it was a fantastic experience, we saw a Dolphin and the Captain and his Skipper wife are the friendliest people arround! I'm looking forward to do the same trip with my husband.

Freehold, New Jersey
“SAILING ON BISCAYNE BAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our experience with this Company it was fabolous. The captain an his wife are a nice people. We enjoyed with our friends. Food and views were excellent. Thanks, Nydia Pena(New Jersey)

Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“We will do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

They captain and his wife are amazing people. We enjoyed our peaceful experience. The next time we are in town we will book them again. Thanks for a wonderful time.

Jess and Rich(TEXAS)

Visited January 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great conversation, beautiful views of city, and ocean. We also saw marine life! The captain and his wife were delightful and helpful. We recommend this adventure.

Visited June 2013

Been to Sailing on Biscayne Bay? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sailing on Biscayne Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.