“Amazing Anniversary Sailing Trip on Miami!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 234 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience our luxury Sailboat Charter in Miami, a great place to relax and spend an afternoon looking at a beautiful sunset while a professional photographer takes some photos of you and your family or friends free of charge. Sail on our state of the art sailboat, a Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC; we offer sailing trips starting in 2 hours to a full day, try our all inclusive option. We will help you celebrate an unforgettable time with your loved ones, may it be a Birthday Celebration, an Anniversary, an Engagement or a Wedding or just a quiet and relaxing time observing the most beautiful views of Miami from the water. We welcome people from all over the world to enjoy what Miami has to offer...We are warm people with a big heart!!!! Hope to see you Soon!!!
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Anniversary Sailing Trip on Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My partner and I had our 9th anniversary on Tuesday and wanted to do something special, so we decided to go on a private sailing charter off of Miami and I'm sooooo glad we did. Captain Luis and his wife Mabel made are experience incredibly special and made us feel like old friends.

We charted a private 3 hour sunset cruise around Biscayne Bay that allowed us to see the Miami skyline at dusk. What's also great is, we were able to pre-order the shrimp ceviche, which was really fantastic and brought our own champagne. If you want to make your trip to Miami memorable, go sailing with this couple.

Fyi...it is a smaller, very comfortable sailboat.... so they can only handle 6 people on-board, which is why they probably charge far less than their competitors that handle the bigger charters. But this is not a disadvantage, we loved that we had the entire sailboat to ourselves....definitely hire SailingOnBiscaynebay!

Miami, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“A final goodbye to my husband”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I chartered "Dorinda” for the sole purpose of sending my husband's ashes on their way according to his wishes. Never did I expect it to be so beautiful and peaceful. Captain Nino and Mable are the nicest people one could ever meet. So on a more cheeful note: My friends and I shall definately take another trip. This time just to enjoy being on this little beauty of a sail boat. I highly recommend a few hours or more of fresh air, beautiful views and good company.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Lovely sailing adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

4 of my coworkers and I bought a deal on Sweet Jack for our 2 hour trip. Luis and Mabel were great host's. Very laid back and informative. They provided snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) for us and let us BYOB. They even took fabulous pictures and sent them to us via email. I would highly recommend a trip with them!

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Sailing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We bought a travelzoo coupon for a 2 hour sailing trip for 4. The trip included beverages and snacks (chips and dip). It was BYOB so we also brought some wine with us. The Captains wife was a great hostess that brought us the refreshments and gave us a brief history/tour of the Miami as we sailed across Brickell and downtown Miami. Would definitely recommend it!

Visited December 2012
Garland, Texas
“Beautiful sailing trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My best friend and I sailed with Mabel and Luis for 2 hours. We had a wonderful time! Luis told us the history of Biscayne Bay and of Miami in general. Best part of our trip!!!

Visited January 2013

Been to Sailing on Biscayne Bay? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sailing on Biscayne Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.