“Loved Sailing with Luis and Mabel” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 194 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience our luxury sailboat charter in Miami, a great place to spend an afternoon looking at a sunset while sailing on our luxury sailboat, we offer from two to a full day sailing charters, try our all inclusive option.
Miami, Florida
“Loved Sailing with Luis and Mabel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We purchased the deal via Travel Zoo and it was a great decision! Luis and Mabel are great hosts...and even though the weather was really windy- they did their best to make it the best experience for our group.

Highly recommend this sail boat ride for tourists as well as locals!

New York, New York, United States
“Sailing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I bought a sailing trip for me and my family as an Xmas present. Mabel and Captain Nino were fantastic and this was one of the best day trips I've ever had in Miami.

Miami, Florida
“Very Relaxing and a wonderful way to spend a day! :}”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I treated my sister in law to sail with Captain Nino and First Mate Mabel (his wonderful wife). We were treated like family along with the other guests on the boat. It was fantastic and I am going again with my husband! The boat holds up to six guests, but you get enough room to stretch out or be inside or outside. It was pleasant and a bonus of some great pictures were taken by Mabel.
Also they offered sodas, water, juice and a plate of chips and salsa and sliced apples. It was GREAT and I would recommend it to anyone!!!

Visited December 2012
“Created a beautiful wedding (with great pictures) for me and my new husband.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Without Captain Nino and his first mate, Mabel, my wedding would have been a simple signature at a courthouse, but instead, we have memories of a lovely day in perfect settings.

We set sail to a nearby island where Captain Nino performed the marriage ceremony by the sparkling water. We then returned to the boat for a sunset cruise through the bay. It was beautiful, peaceful, and meaningful.

Captain Nino and first mate, Mabel, are excellent hosts and provide a very enjoyable sailing trip. Mabel also is a great photographer...our wedding pictures captured the magic in the air.

I am so glad that we found this sailing trip for this very special occasion; it changed everything :)

luisnino, Owner at Sailing on Biscayne Bay, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review, it was indeed a wonderful wedding!
Have a great life.
See you soon.
miami, fl
3 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Had a wonderful time sailing with Captain Nino and Mabel. Great attention, service, sailboat and overall experience. Will Definetly return! They are very knowledgeable and offer many different excursions. They are a great couple.

Been to Sailing on Biscayne Bay? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sailing on Biscayne Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.