“Great Live Band on Sundays!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mojitos Cuban Cuisine

Mojitos Cuban Cuisine
Dolphin Mall, Ramblas Plaza, Near Texas de Brazil Churrascaria, 11401 NW 12th St, Miami, FL
(305) 406-1002
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Miami, Florida
“Great Live Band on Sundays!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I walked in with some friends for some Mojito's and to our surprise we stayed for a few hours listening to live music by a great Band playing great Latin music! There was a lot of dancing and great music going on! It was worth the stay! Brought back some good old times!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Aruba
“The BEST Mojito on the planet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I never leave the Dolphin's Mall without first visiting Mojito's! Their Cuban stake is delicious and the Mojito is the best I ever had in Miami! On Sunday they have a Cuban band playing, I believe it's called Ahinama, nice! good music!

Visited July 2013
Reading, England
“This is a great place to eat & drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I dined here three times during a one-week stay, as it was close to my hotel. It's in a shopping mall near the main entrance and all the other restaurants. It's the kind of place which would be fine for a date and also for a group of colleagues. I'm a lone traveller and it was fine for me too. I'm a little puzzled by the bad reviews already submitted, because the service I got was consistently good, although my Spanish is limited, and this made communication difficult on one occasion. The food was good too, I recommend the chicken & shrimp danubio. The atmosphere was great - especially when the band played and there were a lot of folks dancing. Their mojitos are good, as you would hope - you even get to take away a free glass! One slightly negative word though - they add a 15% gratuity automatically, assuming you'll just pay it. Not that I begrudged it, but I'd rather add it myself.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paterson, New Jersey
“excellent cuban cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice and clean, meat was a little dry besides that the rest of the food was good. Affordable and spacious. Also for a friends night out go to Mojitos.

Visited August 2013
Clifton, NJ
“Great Food!! Horrible and Unfriendly Waiter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We visited around 2pm and the place was nearly empty, as they were apparently setting up for a concert. The food at this restaurant was very tasty. We had fried pork chunks as an appetizer and garlic chicken and shrimp entrees. Everything was very fresh, delicious, and nice sized portions. The problem was the service. Our waiter was so unfriendly and indifferent. I asked him to repeat the "specials" for me and he answers, "we don't have specials, we have SPECIALTIES of the day"......what!! BIG TURN OFF FOR ME!! Be nice.....If you don't like your job, please find another that is not in the service industry.

• Visited August 2013