“Very comfortable room & friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #25 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Stella, North Carolina
“Very comfortable room & friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This property is well maintained and clean. The lobby area is very large and open.

The front desk staff was very friendly and provided a list of local restaurants at check-in.

The room I had was a king bed room. It had a sofa with table, desk and chair, microwave and a dorm-size refrigerator.

The room was very clean and well maintained. Good shower too.

The price is really the only drawback, but it is South Florida in winter. But it is definitely a lot less expensive than hotels closer to the beaches.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
SHSMIA, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Good Morning,

We appreciate you staying at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Jessica Serrano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My care attendant and I got stranded in Florida because of airline issues. We needed a place to sleep for the night, and the Springhill Suites was one of the only places that had a wheelchair accessible room available. Our suite was large and had a nice view of the water. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was nice. The free breakfast was very good; there were a lot of options to suit any pallet. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I had my service dog with me, and the hotel gave me no trouble. They welcomed her as they welcomed me and my attendant. There was grass within a reasonable distance from the door for my dog to do her business.
The hotel offered free transportation to and from the Miami Airport. Since the regular transportation was not accessible to people in wheelchairs, like me, they called an accessible taxi without any hesitation.
Finally, my attendant and I had not been planning to stay in Florida for the night, and so we did not have necessities like tooth brushes. The hotel happily provided us with the required items at no additional charge. We would definitely stay in this hotel again! It was a nice place to get some sleep, a good breakfast, and friendly service!

Room Tip: our room over looking the water was nice
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
SHSMIA, Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Heathrow, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked two rooms for four adults at the Spinghill for one night. The location was very convenient to most places in Miami, including Miami Beach. The neighborhood was fairly rundown without shops and restaurants, but as a place to get a good night's rest it served its purpose well. While near the highway, the rooms were well insulated and quiet. Both rooms were large and clean with simple, modern amenities. The included breakfast was simple with a few hot dishes (eggs, sausage, and waffles), and plenty of standard cold breakfast fare.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
SHSMIA, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 1 week ago

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We needed a place to stay for an overnight layover before an international flight The hotel was close to the airport and had free shuttle service. Staff were friendly and the rooms were everything you would expect at a SpringHill Suites. The facility and room were clean but, for a non-smoking hotel, the hall on our floor had a perfume odor that got even stronger in the room. The room actually had a view of the water but since we arrived after dark and left before 7AM, we really couldn't enjoy it. The free breakfast included both hot and cold items. There were no restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was very nice inside, and the staff was friendly. I had a first-floor room, which was a first for me and I wasn't really happy about...concerned that my window was on ground level. But I had no problems with it. My room smelled very fresh and clean, which was definitely a pleasure. It had a sink, microwave and mini fridge by the desk, as well as little sitting area. I only had to stay overnight for business. The construction in the area was a bit of hassle, but I'm sure that once that is complete, this would be an excellent location, very convenient for those flying in/out of Miami. Even though there were a lot of tables and two sections for the breakfast area, it was pretty full the morning I went there. The staff seemed to keep the food well-stocked, and I thought there was a nice variety. The only reason I would be hesitant to stay here again is the construction around the hotel and airport. Not being familiar with that area, it was a little chaotic trying to go out for dinner, driving in the dark with my GPS going haywire because the roads are torn up and it couldn't locate where I was.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Maybe I just have a hard time with the room prices in Miami, this time of year. The property was nice. The room a little better than average. Located near airport. Bathroom was cramped. I have stayed in better rooms for less than 1/3 the price.

• Stayed January 2015
SHSMIA, Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Good Afternoon,

We are very pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Drakes Branch, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that wants to stay close to the airport but yet just a short drive away from all the other attraction in and around Miami.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon,

We are very pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Veronica Cardenas

Been to SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South? Share your experiences!