“80's throwback heavan” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #95 of 119 Attractions in Miami
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Arcade Games, from Fighters to Shoot-em-ups, from Gun Shooters to Pinballs, New & Classic Games, along with an eclectic and unique mix of Japanese titles, including Game Consoles with 3D screens and rumble seats, Japanese 360’s with Import games. Also a wide variety of Japanese snacks, such as Ramunes, Pockies, Spickies & Panda crackers. Party reservations and Tournaments available.Come see why so many have chosen us as The #1 Arcade of Choice in South Florida.
Utica, New York, United States
“80's throwback heavan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I showed up a little early after driving 2 hours. I called and was let in a little early. Great selection of Pinball machines and 80's hits such as Tron, Frogger, Phoenix, Dig Dug, Mario Brothers and many more. Even harder to find games like Phoenix and Gorf were there. I had a sick time playing my favorite Robotron. I even beat the high score. I will be visiting Arcade Odyssey on all future Florida trips.

Visited October 2013

Key West, Florida
“I wish I lived closer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I can't believe this place actually exists! I thought my friends were just messing with me, but this place really has it all! I love Pump it Up and DDR! Played for hours! This place is so reasonable and fun, and all of the employees are so nice and understanding. When one of the pinball machines ate my tokens, one of the employees rushed over to fix it! And I love the token system. It makes me feel like a teenager again! The place is so reasonable. I've heard people complain about the price before, but come on, when I saw the prices for the tokens and the food, I was shocked! No way they can stay in business with such low prices! All I can say is this place may tempt me to move back up to Miami real soon! Stay awesome Arcade Odyssey! I'll just watch your podcasts until the next time I get to drive up,a nd this time, I may bring the kids too! :D

Visited June 2013
West Palm Beach
6 attraction reviews
“Pinball fer days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Drove an hour and a half to go here yesterday, was well worth it. There are more working pinball machines here than any single location in Florida and the next 3 adjacent states. If they had a full liquor license, my wife and I would bring a cot and stay here the whole weekend. As it stands, we'll have to settle for driving here every other week or so.

Visited August 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
“The worst place. This place is a lie”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went to this place as per tip advisor recomendation number 5 attraction in miamit. I drove 1 hour from north miami, with my familiy.
This is a very small place, ugly with olg video games. i cannot even be 1 of the best attraction in miami. This is big lie
They made us loose 1afternoon of our vacations in Miami

Visited July 2013
Rick M, Owner at Arcade Odyssey, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I am very sorry that the Arcade was not what you expected Gabriel, but as far as old games, we are known as an Arcade/Retrocade, We are the only arcade in the USA that has Chaos Code, We are 1 of 2 Arcades in the USA that have Melty Blood Actress Again, and The Act, we also have Pump it up 2 - 2013, and several other new titles such as Aquapazza, Mushihimesama, Calidrius, many of these which you cannot find in the USA at all and are state of the art, yes we also have classic arcade titles and Pinball . We have to be able to cater to ALL of our clients not only those that want the latest and greatest. I'm sure pinball is way old from what you would expect to find in an arcade, but we bring them in not only for us but becuase our clients love them, in fact we have more pinball machines in our Arcade than any location in Florida. We were voted #1 by not 1 - 10 or even 50 people we were voted #1 by several hundreds of gamers, in Dade, Broward and Palm beach counties, we have had reviews from many players that have driven 4 hours or more to come to Arcade Odyssey, becuase there are simply no arcades where they are located or the Arcades where they live do not care enough about their games to to warrant going there. That is another thing, if you noticed everything in our Arcade is WORKING, if there is a problem we immediately begin to fix it so that our patrons do not have to wait until their next trip to play their games.We are also the only arcade anywhere in the world that changes out it's games on a Monthly basis, so everytime you show up there are different games for you to enjoy, that along with imported drinks and snacks, that you cannot get locally, combined with the most inexpensive pricing you will find anywhere, games are only 1 to 2 tokens, vs $3 to $5 at other venues, this is why Arcade Odyssey was voted so highly. So as much as it saddens me that you did not enjoy our arcade, I do hope you enjoyed miami, my fair city and wish you a safe trip back home.

Good Day
Rick Medina
Arcade Odyssey
Delray Beach, Florida
“#1 spot amazing arcade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is great a true arcade of arcades past .but...even more. They have the classics,fighters,shooters,games you NEVER have seen or maybe even heard of,import games,driving,and dancing games. They also have multi pinball games like Star Wars,Transformers,Tron,super Mario pinblll,T2,and more. All that is in this arcade and they switch out machines once a month for other games to get a chance to be played. The owner is a huge collector who shares his love of these games with whoever walks in the door. They also have xboxs,Ps3s,and a whole slew of other systems on 3d tvs in the back if thats more your taste. I have been here five times now with my 10yo son and six other kids aged 8 to 13 they all love this arcade and so do I. I didnt meet the owner but everyone of his staff is amazing.If you lose a token in a game or something is not working with it they will fix it on the spot if able and refund your tokens. This arcade is also fair in its pricing . Like arcades of the past 1 or 2 tokens on most games .I plan on going once a month or so. I live an hour away but this place is worth the trip.Perfect affordable reward for a kid. Dont waste your time on any other so called arcades this is the only real one we have in florida. The money you spend here is low and the fun had is high vs other places spending high and fun low or just bla. This place is a MUST go if your in south fl and love/loved arcades.

Visited June 2013