“Pinball fer days!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 117 attractions in Miami
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Arcade Games, from Fighters to Shoot-em-ups, from Gun Shooters to Pinballs, New & Classic Games, along with an eclectic and unique mix of Japanese titles, including Game Consoles with 3D screens and rumble seats, Japanese 360’s with Import games. Also a wide variety of Japanese snacks, such as Ramunes, Pockies, Spickies & Panda crackers. Party reservations and Tournaments available.Come see why so many have chosen us as The #1 Arcade of Choice in South Florida.
West Palm Beach
6 attraction reviews
“Pinball fer days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Drove an hour and a half to go here yesterday, was well worth it. There are more working pinball machines here than any single location in Florida and the next 3 adjacent states. If they had a full liquor license, my wife and I would bring a cot and stay here the whole weekend. As it stands, we'll have to settle for driving here every other week or so.

Visited August 2013

Montevideo, Uruguay
“The worst place. This place is a lie”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went to this place as per tip advisor recomendation number 5 attraction in miamit. I drove 1 hour from north miami, with my familiy.
This is a very small place, ugly with olg video games. i cannot even be 1 of the best attraction in miami. This is big lie
They made us loose 1afternoon of our vacations in Miami

Visited July 2013
Rick M, Owner at Arcade Odyssey, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I am very sorry that the Arcade was not what you expected Gabriel, but as far as old games, we are known as an Arcade/Retrocade, We are the only arcade in the USA that has Chaos Code, We are 1 of 2 Arcades in the USA that have Melty Blood Actress Again, and The Act, we also have Pump it up 2 - 2013, and several other new titles such as Aquapazza, Mushihimesama, Calidrius, many of these which you cannot find in the USA at all and are state of the art, yes we also have classic arcade titles and Pinball . We have to be able to cater to ALL of our clients not only those that want the latest and greatest. I'm sure pinball is way old from what you would expect to find in an arcade, but we bring them in not only for us but becuase our clients love them, in fact we have more pinball machines in our Arcade than any location in Florida. We were voted #1 by not 1 - 10 or even 50 people we were voted #1 by several hundreds of gamers, in Dade, Broward and Palm beach counties, we have had reviews from many players that have driven 4 hours or more to come to Arcade Odyssey, becuase there are simply no arcades where they are located or the Arcades where they live do not care enough about their games to to warrant going there. That is another thing, if you noticed everything in our Arcade is WORKING, if there is a problem we immediately begin to fix it so that our patrons do not have to wait until their next trip to play their games.We are also the only arcade anywhere in the world that changes out it's games on a Monthly basis, so everytime you show up there are different games for you to enjoy, that along with imported drinks and snacks, that you cannot get locally, combined with the most inexpensive pricing you will find anywhere, games are only 1 to 2 tokens, vs $3 to $5 at other venues, this is why Arcade Odyssey was voted so highly. So as much as it saddens me that you did not enjoy our arcade, I do hope you enjoyed miami, my fair city and wish you a safe trip back home.

Good Day
Rick Medina
Arcade Odyssey
Delray Beach, Florida
“#1 spot amazing arcade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is great a true arcade of arcades past .but...even more. They have the classics,fighters,shooters,games you NEVER have seen or maybe even heard of,import games,driving,and dancing games. They also have multi pinball games like Star Wars,Transformers,Tron,super Mario pinblll,T2,and more. All that is in this arcade and they switch out machines once a month for other games to get a chance to be played. The owner is a huge collector who shares his love of these games with whoever walks in the door. They also have xboxs,Ps3s,and a whole slew of other systems on 3d tvs in the back if thats more your taste. I have been here five times now with my 10yo son and six other kids aged 8 to 13 they all love this arcade and so do I. I didnt meet the owner but everyone of his staff is amazing.If you lose a token in a game or something is not working with it they will fix it on the spot if able and refund your tokens. This arcade is also fair in its pricing . Like arcades of the past 1 or 2 tokens on most games .I plan on going once a month or so. I live an hour away but this place is worth the trip.Perfect affordable reward for a kid. Dont waste your time on any other so called arcades this is the only real one we have in florida. The money you spend here is low and the fun had is high vs other places spending high and fun low or just bla. This place is a MUST go if your in south fl and love/loved arcades.

Visited June 2013
rutherford nj
11 attraction reviews
“OMG-Youve got to be kidding to rank this 2nd in Miami!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

OK.I checked out what's best to do while in Miami on TripAdvisor and saw that this place was( sort of) near the Zoological Reserve that is presently ranked as the number 1 thing to do while in Miami... So on the way back to Miami my fiancee and I stopped in here. While it is a perfectly nice pinball/video type arcade (with one air hockey table) that is ALL IT IS !!! Is that a big deal to the people of Trip Advisor? Or is someone messing with the ratings??? Come on-this is MIAMI ! There is so much to see and do here that is WAY BETTER than going to a video arcade-ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? LOL We did have fun playing pinball and air hockey AND the prices are reasonable. They had about 8-10 pinball machines and about 40 various video games (BUT NO Ms PACMAN !) It's a safe neighborhood and great/easy free parking....So ,I recommend it IF you are in that neighborhood(its 30 minutes from central Miami-like near the Marriott on Biscayne) and you must have a video/pinball "Fix" Really though ,I am now taking the "Best Things to do list" with a grain of sand....

Visited June 2013
Rick M, Owner at Arcade Odyssey, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hello Cshyne, I am very glad you had fun at Arcade Odyssey, however I do have some clarifications i would like to point out, #1) not only do we have Ms Pacman but also Pacman and Pac-Man Jr, you see we have all of our games listed on www.arcadeodyssey.com under list of current games. It also shows in which cabinet each game is located, in the case of Ms Pacman it is located in the Multicade cabinet .Although most times people just come up to the counter and ask us if we have a game or title. #2) As for the best Miami has to offer, Well if you consider Gamers and Cosplayers, then the answer is a resounding Yes - You see We rotate Arcade games every month so the list keeps changing and we update it immediately. As for the reason why we have been rated so highly, one of the facts is that we are the only place in ALL of Florida that you can play this many pinball machines at, there are NO other locations that even have 2 working pins at this moment. We have 9 and they also get rotated every 2 months so our players can try out different tables, Also as i mentioned, we are the only location in entire US that changes out it's Arcade Games on a monthly basis, and we allow our clients to decide what games they want to see in the arcade,no other arcade can claim to do that for it's patrons, let alone do it every single month. Plus we import Arcade games, Console Games and Japanese drinks and Asian snacks for our players to enjoy, also something that no other Arcade in Florida or even the entire S. Eastern US will do for it's clients.We have games that are so rare in our Arcade, that there are only 1 to 2 of them in the entire US. Plus we do live weekly video podcasts for gamers answering any questions that have to do with video gaming or just technology in general, We also hold gaming tournaments and Cosplay- costume events for all the gamers in S. Florida. In fact we have had clients drive down from tallahassee to play here becuase of the Rarity of some of our games, to play imported titles and mainly the fact that everything is maintained,clean and works perfectly. We pride ourselves on being the Best Arcade not only in Miami but the best Arcade in the Entire US East Coast.
Miami, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Classic Loud Dark Fun for the Whole Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been there a few times and have gotten to know the owner, Rick. He is a great guy who just wants to share his love of classic arcade games. We had a birthday party there; we were also invited to a birthday party; and have also gone a few times just to go.

Give yourself a moment to get adjusted to the darkness and the volume, but after a few moments, all is good, and you will be having a blast playing Moon Patrol, or Tron, or a vintage pinball machine, or anything else you want.

Visited May 2013