“good value hotel near airport” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport

You added Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5001 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166-6003 (Formerly Airways Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #62 of 111 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here one night in February. Lobby was clean and modern and nice. The hallway and room was less so but not bad. The room was clean enough but could use some work. The window frame was rusty. If you are fussy for uber-clean and uber-new this would bother you. The bed was comfy and clean and looked new. Other rooms may be better and I hope the hallway reno leading to the attached restaurant will expand to the rooms.
For the price you get what you pay for. A clean enough room but if you want better, pay more and stay elsewhere.
The hotel shuttle from the airport was unclear where to be picked up so I just flagged it down at the terminal driving by.
Hotel itself is near the airport so is not the greatest location but not unsafe.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Comfortable bed & pillows. Nice outdoor pool and convenient restaurant/sports bar with good food, excellent pricing & multiple large flat screen TV's. Beautiful hotel decor, my room and bathroom were small but cute. Just behind the MIA airport and quiet area. Friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

A comfortable hotel , with hotel pick up. The room was spacious , neat and clean and had fast food joints within walking distance . They had local bus stop just opposite the hotel , so one could go around . Very convenient .
The staff was courteous and friendly . A good place to stay when traveling.

Stayed February 2015
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel itself was fine, clean and updated facilities (though none of the soap dispensers worked), but we chose this hotel based on its proximity to the airport and the free airport shuttle - we had a 9 hour lay-over overnight at MIA. Firstly, nowhere on the website are the shuttle details listed. When I arrived at MIA, I called to request a shuttle pick-up, spoke to a person who told me where to wait and said that the shuttle was at the airport now and would pick us up soon. I waited and waited and watched every other hotel shuttle come around 2-3 times. I called the Ramada back twice more and each time was told that "it should only be a few more minutes. Where are you again?" or something to that effect. I ended up standing there at the curb, with my exhausted 5 year old, for nearly an hour between 9-10pm. Finally, on the fourth call, the front desk person (a new one this time) said no, the shuttle only picks up at the top of the hour. Had they shared this info with me from the beginning, I would have jumped in a taxi as soon as it was apparent that I had missed the shuttle - our sleeping time was way more important to me than the money! Instead, I had to pay for a taxi anyway, but only after standing outside for most of an hour. We only got about 7 hrs at the hotel in the end.

The lack of service at this particular hotel was shocking to me - I've never experienced anything like it at other hotels I've stayed at. They didn't offer to compensate me for the taxi and only said I could speak to a manager the next morning at 8:30 (we were already in the air by then). I'm not sure I'll pursue this issue with them further because I don't want to spend any more of my time on it, but I feel very wronged. I will avoid this hotel chain in the future and pay more for any of the other hotels in the MIA area.

Room Tip: wifi only worked in the lobby, though it was supposed to work in all the rooms
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport

Address: 5001 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166-6003 (Formerly Airways Airport Inn)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Ranked #62 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Airways Inn And Suites
Airways Hotel Miami
Airways Airport Hotel
Airways Airport Motel

If you own or manage Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.